Atlanta police officer accused of demanding sex act from student

There are 17 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Atlanta police officer accused of demanding sex act from student. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

An Atlanta police officer is under investigation after allegations surfaced that the officer demanded a sex act from a Georgia Tech student who was looking for a ride back to campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
He was just trying to help her by keeping her iPhone from getting stolen by some thug. See, police are trying to help college students after all. And all this time I figured they were ignoring them!
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 28, 2012
ooooooooppppsssss

The cop was demanding, and GOT sex with a guy. A drunk student. Niiiiiiiccccceeeee. Even left a mess in the back of the squad car. AND, he's on paid leave. Atlanta pays their officers when they rape college students. Thanks Kasim.
Grob
Justin

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2012
"..When the student got back to his fraternity house, he talked about what happened with the officer. Sources say he was frustrated and embarrassed and said he wanted to just forget about it, but his fraternity brothers encouraged him to tell police.."

Wow, what a supportive bunch of guys back at the frat house. This must have been a gay fraternity, otherwise that scenario sounds totally not plausible. There is no mention in the article about force or coersion being used.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Justin wrote:
"..When the student got back to his fraternity house, he talked about what happened with the officer. Sources say he was frustrated and embarrassed and said he wanted to just forget about it, but his fraternity brothers encouraged him to tell police.."
Wow, what a supportive bunch of guys back at the frat house. This must have been a gay fraternity, otherwise that scenario sounds totally not plausible. There is no mention in the article about force or coersion being used.

I agree. There is certainly nothing intimidating about an armed authority figure demanding gay sex. How often do you think this creep got away with it? And how many times did he rape men who weren't gay? You may have a psychopath with a badge and a gun on the street and you want to quibble over PC talking points?
Grobbbbbbbb
Could Be

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. There is certainly nothing intimidating about an armed authority figure demanding gay sex. How often do you think this creep got away with it? And how many times did he rape men who weren't gay? You may have a psychopath with a badge and a gun on the street and you want to quibble over PC talking points?
Grobbbbbbbb
You are right and it would not matter if the student made a move on the the officer first. The officer is the responsible party. He is supposed be upholding the laws and he was on duty for goodness sake. If he is guilty, there might be more situations that will come to light.
Justin

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. There is certainly nothing intimidating about an armed authority figure demanding gay sex. How often do you think this creep got away with it? And how many times did he rape men who weren't gay? You may have a psychopath with a badge and a gun on the street and you want to quibble over PC talking points?
Grobbbbbbbb
The victim here wasn't in custody. If it happened to me, I'd call the officer a queer and walk off. Not that I'm anti-gay, it's just that some guy in uniform cruising around the neighborhood asking men for sex is simply queer. The officer would be ticked off, but considering the circumstances, I doubt the he would risk an incident.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Justin wrote:
"..When the student got back to his fraternity house, he talked about what happened with the officer. Sources say he was frustrated and embarrassed and said he wanted to just forget about it, but his fraternity brothers encouraged him to tell police.."
Wow, what a supportive bunch of guys back at the frat house. This must have been a gay fraternity, otherwise that scenario sounds totally not plausible. There is no mention in the article about force or coersion being used.
Justin, before you post here - or anywhere for that matter - please wait until whatever drug or alcohol you're under the influence of wears off, lest you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you just did.

Did you even read the story? Oh that's right. You were high, drunk, loaded, or otherwise "under the influence". Never mind.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
The victim here wasn't in custody. If it happened to me, I'd call the officer a queer and walk off. Not that I'm anti-gay, it's just that some guy in uniform cruising around the neighborhood asking men for sex is simply queer. The officer would be ticked off, but considering the circumstances, I doubt the he would risk an incident.

Exactl, he was a victim.
Grobbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
How can homersexuality be "queer?" All you libtarded LIEberals are always telling us how "normal" it is and that we should all just quit being homophobic knuckledraggin' Bible thumpers. Of course rape in any form whether it's heterosexual or homosexual rape is a sick and disgusting crime and should be punished severely. Often times male homosexual rape joked about and is a very real thing for some inmates in prisons especially if they're young, naive, frail or slight of build, good looking, or White. Often times people will also gravitate towards jobs which give them access to engage in their crime of choice. Unfortunately, jobs like priests, cops, prison guards, and other honorable professions entice some bad apples who use these jobs as a means to exploit their chosen vice or sickness. This isn't to say that these sick freaks are in the majority of these professions but it isn't to deny that they don't exist either.
Mad_Max

Atlanta, GA

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Our Obama tax dollars at work!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Mad_Max wrote:
Our Obama tax dollars at work!
Godd lord!...the post election idiocy continues.

Listen, Jethro. If you must talk and behave stupidly at least have the decency to limit such behavior to those times when you're in the privacy of your own home or in the company of friends, family members and other simpletons like yourself.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 29, 2012
One of Mayor Mohammad's finest, a queer cop guilty of raping one of our college students. Welcome to Atlanta where they also egg their football opponent's bus before the bus can even get away from the airport. Mayor Mohammad must be so proud today.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 29, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
One of Mayor Mohammad's finest, a queer cop guilty of raping one of our college students. Welcome to Atlanta where they also egg their football opponent's bus before the bus can even get away from the airport. Mayor Mohammad must be so proud today.

At least he didn't get his iPhone stolen this time.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
Mr Sunshine

Whittier, CA

#15 Nov 29, 2012
How is this different from a Georgia hillbilly stiff-arming his niece?

Lighterednuts does it all the time. Private booby lee doesn't understand and for Grub, you'll have to ask his daughters.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
How is this different from a Georgia hillbilly stiff-arming his niece?
Lighterednuts does it all the time. Private booby lee doesn't understand and for Grub, you'll have to ask his daughters.

Trollin trollin trollin

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Trollin trollin trollin
...like someone else we know?
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he didn't get his iPhone stolen this time.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
boxter Castel

Cookeville, TN

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Was DNA samples taken from behind each of the victim's ears?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 2 hr Gabrielle 7
Why I've lost ALL re$pect for Keller Williams R... 3 hr RP McMurphy 7
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 8 hr MayorMUHAMMADkREED 143
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 10 hr Bobby T Canada 503
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Chuck 19,892
Plan Ahead for More Decadent Violent Action Mov... Sun Lincoln School Mom 6
Why Mr. Chatman 31 May Have Been Shot In Front ... May 2 American_Sons 17
More from around the web

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]