Clayton blacks blame their problems o...

Clayton blacks blame their problems on the whites they voted out.

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 31, 2012
The comments here are just amazing.
http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-forward/2012/12/...

They elected a crook who is still under indictment, OK, lots of us expected it. But the comments in this article paint an interesting story of how ALL the problems in Clayton were and are still being caused by racist whites.

It's just plain amazing how stupid people can be. Oh and whites are to blame for the sorry schools that can't pass muster as well. So get ready to sent taxpayer funds to bail out Clayton. They sure can't fix it for themselves.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Pendergrass, GA

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Well thanks to LIEberal arse kissing and cowardly Whites too afraid to step up for fear of being called a "raycisss" we've created those types of comments. Would somebody please explain to me what Blacks have ever done to benefit this country so much so, that we as Whites should keep kissing their unproductive, parasitic, unappreciative, collected arses for the last half century. All you Whites out there remember those comments on the link Grob provided next time you want to villify a White person with the cojones to stand up for Whites rights in this country and abroad. Get a backbone!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 31, 2012
The citizens of Clayton Co elected the school board that put their schools on the status of non-accreditation, they lost their public transportation, the crime is Clayton Co. is higher than the state average, and now they want a crooked sheriff. I find it comical they are trying to find others to blame for the results for whom they have voted to govern themselves. I can't wait until their property taxes financially strangle them. Bless their little hearts.
Eric 2016

Pendergrass, GA

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Thanks to such pigressive agendas as Brown vs Board of Education we've really made "progress." Our public school system used to be the best in the World and now it competes with turd worlders. Yes sir that's what I call "progess" aka the "progressive/pigressive " movement. Why don't you ignit knuckle draggin "raycisss" get out of the way can't you see we're trying to get America out of the dark ages here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News FBI seeks help from public after bank is robbed... 7 hr Doravillian 3
Bankers Life And Casualty Company / Augusta Geo... 7 hr Lydia 8
Thanks to the team 9 hr tresae 1
Don't Move To North Carolina 10 hr Charles 1
Don't move to Evans Georgia! 19 hr Aliceinwonderland 5
Kellie??? 23 hr Aliceinwonderland 5

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages