Proud black men in Texas rape 11 year...

Proud black men in Texas rape 11 year old girl

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Anon

Peachtree City, GA

#1 Feb 27, 2011
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/11...

They jus keepin it real right? People are actually protesting this and saying that the 11 year old girl is at fault. Look at the pictures of these guys.

http://cofcc.org/2011/02/police-13-thugs-aged...

What a proud moment for these fine black men. What a glowing example they make. Surely we have some of the same here in Atlanta.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2011
They are claiming she looked older than age ll, yea did she look age 12? Is that the reason for raping this little girl? I see no blacks will respond to this on the forum. They are nothing but animals and should be put to death in public for all the rest of their tribe to witness what happens when an 11 year old girl is raped.
SadButTrue

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 28, 2011
Hey it's just a rape no big deal. Come on it's not like one doesn't happen ever 30 seconds. These upstanding citizens and great examples of men, will be back on the street before you know it. The difference this time around is now they will know how to rape women and children without going back to jail. Hey they might even kill the next one, because they don't want to go back, what would we do without our revolving door justice.
Freaky Deaky

Peachtree City, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2011
This would insinuate that blacks molest children. And we know only whites do that. This story is a lie. A bunch of black mens wouldn't nonna do that to a lil gurra. They betta than that.

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 28, 2011
Eleven years old and THIRTEEN thugs...sounds really consentual.*rolling eyes*
They need a quick and speedy trial,then to be taken outside the courthouse for a not so speedy and tortuous hanging.
This would be bad enough if the girl was thirty.Poor child,what a horrible thing to have happened to her.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2011
SALT LAKE CITY — The patriarch of a prominent family musical group has been charged with sexually abusing his three daughters in a stunning revelation that was followed four days later by the father careening his Porsche off a 300-foot enbankment into an icy stream.
Keith Brown, whose daughters are part of The 5 Browns, survived the crash and faces one first-degree felony count of sodomy on a child and two second-degree felony counts of sexual abuse of a child, according to Fourth District Court records obtained Wednesday.
Tard classical music charts and their concerts often sellout in all 50 states and in Japan, Germany, France, Korea, Mexico and England.
The records filed Feb. 10 in the abuse case don't identify any victim by name or indicate the relationship between Keith Brown and the alleged victims....
However, Kimball Thomson, a spokesman for The 5 Browns, said the charges involve Brown's daughters and group members Desirae, 32, Deondra, 30, and Melody, 26. He declined to release further information on the women.
"We can confirm that Keith Brown has been charged with sexual abuse involving his daughters," Thomson said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.
The AP does not generally identify people who say they were sexually assaulted, but the Brown women have chosen to be identified and are cooperating with police, Thomson said.
Attorney Steven Shapiro, who represents 55-year-old Keith Brown, said he would not comment on the charges until Brown makes an initial court appearance set for Thursday in Provo.
Court documents state the allegations stem from separate occasions between November 1990 and October 1992, November 1990 and November 1992 and March 1997 and March 1998 in Utah County.
There are no statutes of limitation in Utah that prevent prosecutors from filing such sex crime charges.
Thomson said the Brown children severed their professional relationship with Keith Brown in October of 2008. He was once the manager of The 5 Browns but now has no connection, Thomson said.
Keith Brown and Lisa Brown, 54, the mother of the group members, were hospitalized after the Valentine's Day crash that mangled the Porsche beyond recognition in Little Cottonwood Canyon on the east side of the Salt Lake valley.
The couple had dined at Snowbird ski resort prior to the accident, said Unified Fire Authority Battalion Chief Mike Ulibarri. The Browns were initially knocked unconscious, but Keith Brown woke and was able to call 911 from a cell phone.
The cause of the crash remained under investigation, although Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal said speed appeared to be a factor.
Investigators found tire marks from braking near the spot where the Porsche left the road.
"That's part of the evidence that leads us to believe it was a traffic accident and that speed left him unable to negotiate the turn in the canyon," Hoyal said.
Investigators have sought a blood sample from Keith Brown to check for drug or alcohol use as another possible factor in the crash.
No updates were available on the medical conditions of Keith and Lisa Brown. Shapiro would not confirm reports that Keith Brown had been released from the hospital.
The Lone Peak Police Department, which investigated the sex abuse allegations, referred all questions about the case to the Utah County attorney's office. A telephone message left for Deputy County Attorney David Sturgill was not immediately returned.
If convicted, Keith Brown could face a sentence of up to life in prison on the first-degree felony and up to 15 years each on the second-degree felonies.
The children had visited their parents at hospitals and were hopeful for speedy recoveries, Thomson said. Their performance schedule would not be affected by the developments, he said.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 28, 2011
... continued, Chris Hansen; To Catch A Predator on NBC

Eddie: I haven’t done anything wrong at all. If you go into the transcripts.
Hansen: I’ve read all the transcripts.
Eddie: Everything that was said..
Chris:(reads transcript) "Picture this: Picture this you lying back I straddle your chest." It sounds like you’re looking to have a sexual experience with this girl Rachel who you were talking to on the Internet. I don’t know what other conclusion you can draw.
Eddie: You can search me for a condom I don’t have one on me. I wouldn’t have sex without one. Besides she’s supposedly a virgin so she’s never had sex anyway so you wouldn’t want to be the first (laughs)
Chris: It kind of sounds like you might have been excited about the the fact that she was a virgin in here.
Eddie: No, I don’t think so. you don’t see that in there. And in fact all you see is just little test scenarios.
He then tells me then he thinks it’s great what we’re doing.
Eddie: I’m very interested in your story I think it’s a great thing that you’re doing. I think uh its something that you should certainly do more and more of and bag people left and right.
The very first investigation I thought was pretty slick. I mean we had 5, 6, cameras. And they set up a mini control room in like a little back room in the house. And they’re all huddled in there with the monitors.
Frag: Very first thing was quite an experience. It was a lot different than they are anymore. Dell and I were stuck in the corner of a stairwell-
Del: Of the house we went from Frag and I being perched on a single desk in a hallway at the top of the staircase— to having an entire room set aside where we’ve got out Web cams up, and we’ve got our phones verifiers in position. And we’ve got all these new technologies that we’re using. And Frag’s gone from having a hallway window to look out of, to having something like 7 monitors pyramided around him.
Frag: It was quite exhilarating that it worked out and that they showed up. And that, you know, we got to expose it on national TV.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 28, 2011
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News

updated 3/13/2007 10:01:46 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT
We’ve been doing these investigations for almost three years and I’ve interviewed more than 200 potential sex predators from all walks of life and all ages.
In the beginning, I had no idea what to expect. I remember the first day of the first investigation. I had heard about Perverted Justice. I’d heard about their work in the chat rooms posing as a 12, 13 or 14-year-old kids. But I honestly wondered if anybody would show up.
Frag, Perverted-Justice: The producer and Chris kept asking,“Is anybody really gonna show?” We knew it was gonna happen. But it was that,“Are you sure this isn’t a waste of time?” and you know, of course people showed up.
When this first guy was walking up the driveway and it became clear that he was actually going to come in the house, my heart is almost beating out of my chest. And I’m short of breath.
With each guy who came in, you know I got a little better at asking the right questions.
I wondered, quite honestly, whether or not everybody would just see me and run. Not because they knew I was Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, but you know whether it was a father who came home unexpectedly or was it the police?
But it turned out most of the guys stayed and chatted.

During that first day of that first investigation we had something like eight guys come in. And it was almost as if they were coming on the hour every hour. And it was difficult to keep up because I didn’t have it down to a system then.
So I’d be looking at one transcript thinking, "This was the guy who was coming in". And I’d go to confront him in the kitchen, and I’d say;
Hansen: You came here for Rachel?
Steve: No.
Hansen: Jocelyn?
Steve: No.
Hansen: Laurie?
Steve: No.
It turned out it was the wrong transcript. I had to go back to the dining room and get the transcript.
Hansen: It was for Beth.
Steve: Yes.
And say,“Oh, you were here for the 14-year old girl.” He goes,“Oh, yeah, yeah, that was me.” And continue on from there.
Del: I was the first decoy we ever used in ‘To Catch A Predator.’ When I had joined Perverted-Justice I had come onboard as a contributor in February of 2004. And about a week later I got a phone call from Frag saying,“Hey, could you come up to New York this weekend?” And I showed up at the house and the producer took one look at me and asked,“So you’ll also be the physical decoy for this operation?” And I said,“Yeah, sure.” So suddenly I was playing male and female and ages 10 to 15 and every ethnicity in-between.
Eddie was a classic. When Eddie shows up, he has this long, tense drawn out conversation between Del, posing as the teenage girl, whose standing next to me.
Del: And I’m looking at Chris like “What do I do?” And Chris you know tells me spin it out a little bit. You know those little hand motions.
And so finally he comes in and then I approach him. He tells me he’s a television producer. And, at that moment—it was kind of a breakthrough for me because you know you’re always walking a fine line. You want to be serious. It’s a very serious topic. But you can also be clever about the way you ask the questions.
Hansen (footage): Where are you a television producer?
Ed: I work independently right now.
Chris: Yeah, you know it’s ironic because I work in television too, with Dateline NBC.
And right there, there was a flicker in his eye when he recognized either my face or my voice, and he realized what he was in for.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2011
... continued

Trapped in tragedy:
Many sex tourists come to Cambodia for exactly that reason, and they're willing to pay a premium. Madam Lang tells us her virgins go for $600, and for that price she says we can take a girl back to the hotel and keep her there for up to three days. When she brings out the girl, the 15-year-old looks paralyzed with fear.
A child's tragic journey into the sex trade often begins in a family struggling for survival. This is a country where the average income is less than $300 a year. Some children are sold by their own parents. Others are lured by what they think are legitimate job offers like waitressing, but then are forced into prostitution.
Advertise | AdChoices

One 14-year-old, who was recently freed from a brothel, says she came from an extremely poor family in the country next door, Vietnam. She says when she was walking home from school one day, she was approached by a woman offering work in a café. But the café turned out to be a brothel. With no money and no way to get home, she didn't have much of a choice and was forced into sex with grown men, many of them American.
At best the girls' families get a few hundred dollars, a debt the girls then owe to the brothel owners. It can take years to work it off. It's a form of slavery. And when this girl refused to go along, she says she was beaten:
Girl:“I thought, I am here to serve coffee, not be a prostitute. But the boss told me that I had to be a prostitute. She forced me, and I was scared. I did not want to go with those men, but being beaten was worse.”
So she tried to run away.
Girl:“I got captured. They forced me into a room for three days and three nights. They beat me. They did not let me have anything to eat or drink. And they sold me to a different brothel.”
All this comes as no secret to the Cambodian government. Mu Soc Hua is Cambodia’s minister of women's affairs.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 28, 2011
... continued

This time the target is Cambodia, and a Dateline team is headed there undercover.
After an 11,000-mile journey, our producer and cameraman set up shop in a hotel in the Cambodian capital, Phnom Penh, where they assemble our state-of-the-art equipment and rig themselves with hidden cameras.
Cambodia still suffers from a traumatic past. In the 1970s and ’80s, an estimated 2 million Cambodians died because of war, famine and a brutal dictatorship.
Now there are signs of recovery, thanks in part to the three-quarters-of-a-million foreign visitors who come to Cambodia each year. Our hidden cameras found that many tourists come not to visit the historic sites, but for another purpose. They go to a place like Martinis. It's a nightclub where young women outnumber men 10 to one, and many of the women are for sale.
Even though prostitution is illegal in Cambodia, finding a girlfriend for the night at Martinis takes just a few words, a few dollars, and a stroll out the door. But the action at Martinis pales compared with what else we're about to see in Cambodia.
Early one morning, our producer walks out the front door of the hotel and is greeted by a local motor bike taxi driver, who explains how easy it is to find girls for sale:
Video: Children for sale: Undercover in Cambodia
Twelve-year-olds for sale. As shocking as that sounds, we're about to find out in some places that's considered old. Children who should be in elementary school are being exploited by adults.
A human rights investigator we'll call Robert is acting as a sex tour guide for a Dateline producer and cameraman posing undercover. The investigator is a former police detective from New Zealand. We agreed not to show his face or use his real name, because of his ongoing undercover work.
Robert has developed local contacts who know where to go and whom to see. All it takes is a quick phone call for this man to arrange a visit to a brothel in Phnom Penh.
The producers and investigators arrive across from what looks like a local café, but it's really a brothel. The owner is a woman who goes by the name Madam Lang. She's eager to do business. She leads the group through the café and up a back staircase to meet some girls for hire. And when she says they're girls, she means it literally: young girls, younger than we even imagined. And as an extra attraction, she says they're still virgins.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 28, 2011
NBC News
updated 1/9/2005 4:17:47 PM ET
Share Print Font:

It's an exotic vacation destination, with ancient cities, bold colors, legendary temples, remarkable beauty — and horrendous crimes that go on behind closed doors. Children, some as young as 5 years old, are being sold as slaves for sex. It's a shameful secret that's now capturing the attention of the world and the White House, a secret that has been exposed by Dateline's hidden cameras. Dateline ventured into this dark place, where sexual predators can gain access to terrified children for a handful of cash. How could this be happening? And how can it be stopped?
Inside the world of child sex trafficking, each year, by some estimates, hundreds of thousands of girls and boys are bought, sold or kidnapped and then forced to have sex with grown men. Dateline’s investigation leads to the troubled and distant land of Cambodia. We reveal what “tourists,” like one American doctor, may be up to, and we'll take you inside a dramatic operation to rescue the children.
The night clubs of Bangkok and the windows of Amsterdam are among the most well-known destinations in what has become a multibillion-dollar industry: sex tourism. But the business is not all about adult prostitution. There are some places you might never have heard about, notorious places, the kind of places a sexual predator would be willing to travel halfway around the world to reach — destinations like a dusty village in Southeast Asia, where the prey is plentiful and easy to stalk.
They are children born into poverty and sold for sex. And while the thousands of men who flock here each year — many of them Americans — may think that they're involved in nothing more than prostitution, by any definition it is rape.
The small Buddhist country of Cambodia has a rich cultural heritage, but it has become a magnet for people who prey on the young and innocent. To follow their trail, we'll have to infiltrate their perverted world and pretend we're predators ourselves. It’s the only way we'll be able to see first-hand how serious the problem really is — so serious that President Bush told the United Nations it has become a top priority for his administration.Secretary of State Colin Powell is leading the administration's efforts and has a special office dedicated to the problem.
Chris Hansen:“Why has child sex trafficking become such an important issue for you and the Bush administration?”
Colin Powell:“Because it's the worst kind of human exploitation imaginable. Can you imagine young children, learning their ABCs or whatever the equivalent is in their language, being used as sexual slaves for predators? It is a sin against humanity, and it is a horrendous crime.”
On the front lines
To combat that crime, increasingly the administration has been turning to people like Gary Haugen, a former federal prosecutor who runs a human rights group called the International Justice Mission. Haugen's group uses tactics that are considered controversial by some in the human rights community. He sends his investigators undercover to gather evidence of sex slavery in other countries, then takes the evidence to local authorities to persuade them to take action. Their work helped rescue hundreds of women and children around the world.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 28, 2011
So, evidently there are a lot of 'Proud' White men raping 11 year old girls.

Don't post it like is it something that only Black men do.
Ben Dover

Peachtree City, GA

#14 Feb 28, 2011
Isispapers wrote:
Don't post it like is it something that only Black men do.

Nobody did. But how many blacks are trying to cover for these proud black men? A LOT more than you will ever see whites defending the gang rape of a child. Whites caught doing this hide and have ZERO neighbors or family coming to their defense. Blacks just want blacks out of the white jail no matter what they did. Posting sheets and sheets of blather to try to equalize this story has failed.
Wow

Decatur, GA

#15 Feb 28, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
I see no blacks will respond to this on the forum. They are nothing but animals and should be put to death in public for all the rest of their tribe to witness what happens when an 11 year old girl is raped.
You're an idiot. This crime is disgusting, and the fact that you guys are using it as an excuse to spew your racist filth is disgusting. That goes for you anti-black AND you anti-white folks. Do you guys just enjoy living a life full of hate, trying to make sure our society NEVER advances? Is that it? Cause if so, kindly walk off the nearest cliff. Kthx.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 28, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. This crime is disgusting, and the fact that you guys are using it as an excuse to spew your racist filth is disgusting. That goes for you anti-black AND you anti-white folks. Do you guys just enjoy living a life full of hate, trying to make sure our society NEVER advances? Is that it? Cause if so, kindly walk off the nearest cliff. Kthx.
Your incognizant mind is revealing just what I posted in my original post. If whites had done this I would want them castrated before killing them on the spot. I have no preference for hatred for rapist no matter how much you would like for me to have. You are spouting your thoughts and claiming they are mine, now who is the idiot? For over 100 years in Georgia the penalty for rape was death. In my opinion it should still be the death penalty, no matter the race of the guilty rapist. You couldn't help but call someone a racist could you, is this in your DNA? You are one of those who has cried "wolf" to often, and now no once pays any attention to you. This has gotta hurt your ego.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 28, 2011
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody did. But how many blacks are trying to cover for these proud black men? A LOT more than you will ever see whites defending the gang rape of a child. Whites caught doing this hide and have ZERO neighbors or family coming to their defense. Blacks just want blacks out of the white jail no matter what they did. Posting sheets and sheets of blather to try to equalize this story has failed.
No one is trying to 'cover' for these vile rapists, and you know that. The story was posted, "Proud Black men ...," so that made it obvious that it was meant to imply that it is somehow raping children was something that was only common to Black men. The truth is that every race on this planet has its share of rapist, pedophiles, and child molesters. I read the article on a news website, and I thought it appalling that the girlfriend of one of the perpetrators actually seems more worried about how much time he could get than the fact that she is pregnant by a raping pedophile. However, it also sounds like they were talking to mostly teenagers and children who were making the statements about her coming onto guys, etc. It was not the Black community, it was not Black adults. And child molesters are not cuddled in the Black community. Child molesters pretty much stay the hell out of predominately Black communities and the few that are brave enough to continue to live there are treated like they have leprosy.

And what I posted was not blabber, because it is no less appalling for little white girls to be raped by grown ass men, or for little Asian girls to be raped by grown ass men. What I posted more than equalized this story because it shows that no matter where you live, who you are or what race you happen to be, you have to protect your children from child molesters and rapists. Race has nothing to do with being a pedophile and a rapist.
Wow

Decatur, GA

#18 Feb 28, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
You are one of those who has cried "wolf" to often, and now no once pays any attention to you.
"Cried wolf"? Orly. Let's take a look...

Wherein you say black people wouldn't reply, and that they are animals who should be put to death in front of their "tribe":
lighteredknot wrote:
I see no blacks will respond to this on the forum. They are nothing but animals and should be put to death in public for all the rest of their tribe to witness what happens when an 11 year old girl is raped.
In regards to an article discussing 7 black men being shot by police:
lighteredknot wrote:
The Dept. of Justice should be saying the Miami Police have not shot enough of the people committing the crimes? Are you saying they should shoot more hispanics or more blacks?
Girl scout cookie thread:
lighteredknot wrote:
This is the results of a black run government in Savannah.
Attorney General thread:
lighteredknot wrote:
Spot on, he is now investigating the crooked black government in Savannah.
Immediately after discussing the racial demographics of East St. Louis:
lighteredknot wrote:
In other words if you are in need of gas it would be better to buy before or after East St. Louis, MO. See the above info above.
*Points* Cliff's that way.
anon

Peachtree City, GA

#19 Feb 28, 2011
Gang rapes of very young girls is not exclusive to blacks. It also happened outside of a middle school dance where a number of Hispanic guys gang raped a 16 year old girl for around 4 hours after being lured out by a "friend". I remember a case in Boston where a woman was gang raped in an Irish bar after going in for parking change and somehow pissing off the manager. But that was back in the 80s.

There's still a huge difference though with how minorities treat their criminals and how whites do. Minorities seem to think that these kinds of horrid crimes are none of whitey's business. For them the embarrassment of being proven right by whites outweighs the effects on the victims. Sticking tightly against whitey is the first priority.

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#21 Feb 28, 2011
Isispapers,as lengthy as most all of your posts are,you should change your name to Isisbooks!!!
Recovering Molestor

Atlanta, GA

#22 Feb 28, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
They are claiming she looked older than age ll, yea did she look age 12? Is that the reason for raping this little girl? I see no blacks will respond to this on the forum. They are nothing but animals and should be put to death in public for all the rest of their tribe to witness what happens when an 11 year old girl is raped.
Leave those poor guys alone.You don't know the whole story.These poor guys could be the victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 200
Top Rated Top Up Wireless Phone Prepaid Refill ... (Feb '15) 6 hr financewoman 2
Help 7 hr Tested 4
Augusta Springs Apartments: Slum Landlords INCO... 12 hr jesus was a zombie 2
Augusta Georgia sucks!!!!!! (Sep '15) Wed Skinnydave 46
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed TRUTH TOLD 21,376
Sure Could Use Some Global Warming Wed Skinnydave 6
I just moved to Atlanta and took a cruise throu... (Jun '12) Jan 9 realtordawes 44

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages