Heroin users: Young, white, suburban

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Zack Elliott was slumped in the back seat of his grandfather’s car when children from “The Bluff” found him.

The 21-year-old drove from his Newnan home into the notorious haven for heroin in northwest Atlanta before dawn May 1 looking for a fix. Some time during the night, he pulled over on a side street to shoot up. Quietly and alone, he succumbed to his vice one last time and died of an overdose.

Elliott fits a profile the U.S. Department of Justice found during a 2010 analysis of Atlanta’s drug market: More young Caucasians are traveling from suburban counties into the city to buy heroin. They buy a gram for about $160 and return home to abuse the drug and sell the leftovers, the analysis says....
FEA

Cedartown, GA

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Good Riddance !!
One less addict/burden on society that we want have to worry about breaking into of home to steal or rob for enough money to get his-self one more fix .
Hope over dosing becomes an epidemic !!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2011
Yep, who cares, if they let this stuff rule their life they must pay the piper. Sometimes the piper has a very high price.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 7, 2011
Sad...
Drug User

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#5 Dec 23, 2011
bloodysheets

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2011
White scum. Probably from the trailer park. Get rid of all those pos scums. World would be a better place. Never mind. Probably from the upperclass. White trailer park trash do meth. The rich white scum do heroin and coke then go shoot up there own school wearing black eyeliners and black trenchcoats. Eh. Who cares. Minorities are taking over. One day there will be no whites left!!!
george

Carrollton, GA

#7 Dec 24, 2011
Ben wrote:
Zack Elliott was slumped in the back seat of his grandfather’s car when children from “The Bluff” found him.
The 21-year-old drove from his Newnan home into the notorious haven for heroin in northwest Atlanta before dawn May 1 looking for a fix. Some time during the night, he pulled over on a side street to shoot up. Quietly and alone, he succumbed to his vice one last time and died of an overdose.
Elliott fits a profile the U.S. Department of Justice found during a 2010 analysis of Atlanta’s drug market: More young Caucasians are traveling from suburban counties into the city to buy heroin. They buy a gram for about $160 and return home to abuse the drug and sell the leftovers, the analysis says....
a non productive scumbag in society, that saves the tax payers money.What type car did he have?can we use it for the BAITCAR show in atlanta?
george

Carrollton, GA

#8 Dec 24, 2011
bloodysheets wrote:
White scum. Probably from the trailer park. Get rid of all those pos scums. World would be a better place. Never mind. Probably from the upperclass. White trailer park trash do meth. The rich white scum do heroin and coke then go shoot up there own school wearing black eyeliners and black trenchcoats. Eh. Who cares. Minorities are taking over. One day there will be no whites left!!!
if not for white people, the blacks would have already starved to death and be NON EXISTANT like dinasours.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#9 Dec 24, 2011
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
robert

Carrollton, GA

#10 Dec 24, 2011
FEA wrote:
Good Riddance !!
One less addict/burden on society that we want have to worry about breaking into of home to steal or rob for enough money to get his-self one more fix .
Hope over dosing becomes an epidemic !!
like tattoos

Location hidden

#11 Dec 24, 2011
I don't care which side of the tracks you live on, that stuff will kill you, you know it before you use it. It's your choice, it's your death. It will provide a quick trip to trashville and then death.
George

Carrollton, GA

#12 Dec 24, 2011
I had a family member on drugs and it was a relief when they wrecked and killed themselves.It stopped all the begging for money, excess bullsh** they came up with , lies, and deception.It just brought it to a close.I miss the person for who they once were as a child, but I am also glad they are GONE so the B.S. stopped.
always begging for money
always wanting money to have power turned back on yet it never got turned back on
always wanting someone to GIVE-GIVE-GIVE
NEVER had a good day
always a new story about how they needed cash
always in and out of jail calling wanting someone to come get them out of jail at 3 am for drugs
always pawning everything they had and wanting money to get it out of pawn
always stealing from relatives
breaking in houses going thru our medicine cabinet to see if we had any pain meds
IT NEVER ended till one night about 11pm...they didnt call, the cops did.
GOD IT NEVER ENDED..I AM SO GLAD THEY ARE GONE..THATS MY CHRISTMAS THANKSGIVING

ps, IF YOU HAVE PAIN MEDS IN YOUR HOME,DONT PUT THEM IN THE BATHROOM CABINET..IF A GUEST ON DRUGS IS AT YOUR HOME at christmas and wants to use the bathroom, they go thru the medicine cabinet to see if oyu have any good PAIN meds.They often refill the bottle with something else so you will not know they are gone.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 24, 2011
George wrote:
I had a family member on drugs and it was a relief when they wrecked and killed themselves.It stopped all the begging for money, excess bullsh** they came up with , lies, and deception.It just brought it to a close.I miss the person for who they once were as a child, but I am also glad they are GONE so the B.S. stopped.
always begging for money
always wanting money to have power turned back on yet it never got turned back on
always wanting someone to GIVE-GIVE-GIVE
NEVER had a good day
always a new story about how they needed cash
always in and out of jail calling wanting someone to come get them out of jail at 3 am for drugs
always pawning everything they had and wanting money to get it out of pawn
always stealing from relatives
breaking in houses going thru our medicine cabinet to see if we had any pain meds
IT NEVER ended till one night about 11pm...they didnt call, the cops did.
GOD IT NEVER ENDED..I AM SO GLAD THEY ARE GONE..THATS MY CHRISTMAS THANKSGIVING
ps, IF YOU HAVE PAIN MEDS IN YOUR HOME,DONT PUT THEM IN THE BATHROOM CABINET..IF A GUEST ON DRUGS IS AT YOUR HOME at christmas and wants to use the bathroom, they go thru the medicine cabinet to see if oyu have any good PAIN meds.They often refill the bottle with something else so you will not know they are gone.
Good story/advice George. Only a stupid drug addict could find this advice offensive, and I see one did. I find the advice of "You can't fix stupid" is true.

“Troll Slayer”

Since: Dec 11

---<>---

#14 Dec 24, 2011
bloodysheets wrote:
The only white left will be your mom.Whos yo daddy?
bloodysheets

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2011
Lol. Laugh now, cry later.
bloodysheets

United States

#16 Dec 24, 2011
You guys should check out a RAP cd by an artist named "Paris". Cd is called "sleeping with the enemy". GREAT cd. Better open your eyes!!! Revolution will not be televised!!! All you redneck racist hillbilly good ole boys laughing now. Haha!!
bloodysheets

United States

#17 Dec 24, 2011
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“Troll Slayer”

Since: Dec 11

---<>---

#18 Dec 24, 2011
Thank you negro wanna be gangsta but no thanks!
Charley Chittlins

Rockmart, GA

#19 Dec 24, 2011
Your sheets wouldnt be so bloody if you would keep those big black wangers outta ur azz!
bloodysheets

United States

#20 Dec 24, 2011
Ok crackers!!! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Is Atlanta So Racist And Backwards? (Apr '12) 1 hr Eric 105
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 6 hr squeezers 9
Why GOP won: Shifting white votes hurt Democrats 6 hr serfs up 381
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr tcaud 19,486
In welcoming immigrants, congregations see future 17 hr Curmudgeon 16
iron order mc, what a joke (May '13) Wed The Waco Kid 11
Rebecca Chase Williams Wed Crazy train 2

Atlanta News Video

Atlanta Dating
Find my Match