Where You Can Celebrate Kwanzaa in Me...

Where You Can Celebrate Kwanzaa in Metro Atlanta

There are 17 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Where You Can Celebrate Kwanzaa in Metro Atlanta. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The seven-day festival of Kwanzaa, which celebrates African-American heritage and culture, starts today and ends Tuesday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Bert

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 26, 2012
KFC

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 26, 2012
I didn't know anyone still celebrated this black holiday which was established by that criminal.
UNCLE BEN

Finksburg, MD

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Bunch of silly crap. Fat black girls jumping around on stage at the community center with towels wrapped around their heads. Rev Sharpton looking at his watch and nodding solemnly.
White Christmas 2016

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Kwanza? bwah hahahahaha. Wasn't this proven to be a total sham years ago. Oh and by the way many question the validity of Hanukah also. Even if Hanukah is valid why would anyone celebrate the killing of Syrians/Greeks instead of assimilating into their societies? Kwanza? bwah hahahaha. What next, a Black Santa Claus, bwah hahahahahahahaha. Face it people, Whitey has dibs on Christmas and all you haters are just jealous, teehee. Bite me Sofa King Cool and while you're at it how about enjoying a nice warm mug of STFU with your Prozac.
voter

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Kwanzaa be realz and sheet. We goes gets chicken,plan robberies and sheet. Vis brufha and shheet inz NU. Gets highs and drunks as usual az wells.
auntie bee

Washington, VT

#8 Dec 27, 2012
in the Atlanta jail??????????
LouellaP6654

Napa, CA

#9 Dec 27, 2012
We always celebrate the holiodays and have smoked fish when we sit down after standing up from prayers and lighting the candles and breaking the horn cup of ale on granma's head. Tradition bonds us as my uncles say. They are nice except when they get you alone, you learn. I like smoked pork but nt the fish and I always like the presents.
statehospitalwar d54b7

Napa, CA

#10 Jan 1, 2013
LouellaP6654 wrote:
We always celebrate the holiodays and have smoked fish when we sit down after standing up from prayers and lighting the candles and breaking the horn cup of ale on granma's head. Tradition bonds us as my uncles say. They are nice except when they get you alone, you learn. I like smoked pork but nt the fish and I always like the presents.
Can we see the nutscraker again soon? This is the question all Atlantans are asking. The three little porky no eatem pigs in pink plastic masks that just flirt and flit about to the Shaikowsquieee Rhumba are a godsend as they signify the intermission approacheth. You ate too much of the undercooked bean dip and are farting off tempo in the $95 seats. Class as spelled Klasz.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Popeye's, McDonald's, Asian convenience stores, or any free clinic.
harambee fo Kwanzaa

UK

#12 Jan 2, 2013
harambee! dats what we shouts at Kwanzaa. even in jail, they lets us have a Kwanzaa party wid traditional "male bonding displays"

dats raht!
FULL MONTY

Lawrenceville, GA

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Bert wrote:
KFC
don't forget CHURCH'S and POPEYES
FULL MONTY

Lawrenceville, GA

#14 Jan 2, 2013
statehospitalward54b7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we see the nutscraker again soon? This is the question all Atlantans are asking. The three little porky no eatem pigs in pink plastic masks that just flirt and flit about to the Shaikowsquieee Rhumba are a godsend as they signify the intermission approacheth. You ate too much of the undercooked bean dip and are farting off tempo in the $95 seats. Class as spelled Klasz.
FANTASTIC RETORT...hopefully they used MINTY FRESH FLATULENCE FRAGRANCES.
FULL MONTY

Lawrenceville, GA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
harambee fo Kwanzaa wrote:
harambee! dats what we shouts at Kwanzaa. even in jail, they lets us have a Kwanzaa party wid traditional "male bonding displays"
dats raht!
and a computer to shuck & jive on as well...are there any Muslims over in the UK celebrating Kwanzaa with you...
jew debbil box merchant

UK

#16 Jan 2, 2013
perhaps the black moslems have a conflict of interest over Kwanzaa and Islamic rules? I expect it could be a "lopping" offence in moslem countries, to celebrate such an infidel feastival.
auntie bee

Washington, VT

#17 Jan 2, 2013
in the local county jail with your azz up next to the prison bars mofo.
FULL MONTY

Lawrenceville, GA

#18 Jan 5, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
in the local county jail with your azz up next to the prison bars mofo.
they may need an interpreter here "READ THESE LIPS" PACK FUDGE @ ON RISK.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 5, 2013
If you want to celebrate big time try the Atlanta Federal Pen. Rumor has it they have an abundance of Kwanzaa lovers out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black brag about being "grown"? 10 hr Marble Man 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Maria salzora 21,289
Columbia County Scandals 14 hr getmeouttahere 7
Paddock Probably A Former Cop... 14 hr ThomasA is uber gay 71
Why are American Women such evil bastards??? 16 hr Alabama Black Snake 7
cnn sucks 23 hr Ace 14
Teleperformance in Augusta, GA: SCANDALOUS & JO... Fri Ms Anderson 3

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages