Congress Do Not Care About The Americ...

Congress Do Not Care About The American People Well Being

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#1 Sep 9, 2012
http://youtu.be/W-A09a_gHJc

Congress had no intentions to help create jobs,their No.1 purpose was to do all they could in their power to destroy Obama,even if it meant keeping Americans from getting jobs,food,and some place to stay..........WOW.........they should
all be fired>>>>>
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
http://youtu.be/W-A09a_gHJc
Congress had no intentions to help create jobs,their No.1 purpose was to do all they could in their power to destroy Obama,even if it meant keeping Americans from getting jobs,food,and some place to stay..........WOW.........they should
all be fired>>>>>
Congress should go home and leave us alone. Government has no business creating jobs. Not convinced, stop by the DMV.

Oh, DMV stands for Department of Motor Vehicles. Sound out the words, it's OK to move your lips.

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 9, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress should go home and leave us alone. Government has no business creating jobs. Not convinced, stop by the DMV.
Oh, DMV stands for Department of Motor Vehicles. Sound out the words, it's OK to move your lips.
WELL....aren't you the smart one to figure out DMV...I was almost impressed.but then I knew it was you!
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Ga missy wrote:
<quoted text>WELL....aren't you the smart one to figure out DMV...I was almost impressed.but then I knew it was you!
IT'S MISSY BOO BOO!

How big are ya, darlin?
ussurf

York, PA

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
http://youtu.be/W-A09a_gHJc
Congress had no intentions to help create jobs,their No.1 purpose was to do all they could in their power to destroy Obama,even if it meant keeping Americans from getting jobs,food,and some place to stay..........WOW.........they should
all be fired>>>>>
Pass out the pink slips and start busing them outa DC!
sayitloudsayitpr oud

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Sep 11, 2012
to hell with those white people
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#7 Sep 11, 2012
sayitloudsayitproud wrote:
to hell with those white people
Has nothing to do with color it's about the lazy politicians drawing a pay check for doing nothing ! All congress has done is tried to make the president look bad by not creating jobs for americans !!!

If you do not have a job don't blame Obama call your congressman !!!!
ussurf

York, PA

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with color it's about the lazy politicians drawing a pay check for doing nothing ! All congress has done is tried to make the president look bad by not creating jobs for americans !!!
If you do not have a job don't blame Obama call your congressman !!!!
Go! GO! Go! Tell it like it is! Scream it! Shout it!

Since: Sep 12

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Sep 11, 2012
There is no difference between Congress or the Senate. They are ALL individuals making up our national government and they are ALL greedy, spoiled trash.

They use their Partisan act to make the people play along and believe they are literally doing something while they are just getting rich and licking one another's assh*oles and collecting our tax dollars.

Until the voters of this country can learn this, nothing will change. I am sure this country will be on it's way out by then.
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with color it's about the lazy politicians drawing a pay check for doing nothing ! All congress has done is tried to make the president look bad by not creating jobs for americans !!!
If you do not have a job don't blame Obama call your congressman !!!!
Blame yourself.
ussurf

York, PA

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Based on What wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame yourself.
No, We will Blame You! You are the perp!
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#12 Sep 11, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>No, We will Blame You! You are the perp!
Based on what, am I the "perp"?

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#13 Sep 11, 2012
sayitloudsayitproud wrote:
to hell with those white people
I don't know what decade your in but in case you haven't noticed there are a lot of people with different skin colors in Congress now.
ussurf

York, PA

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Based on What wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what, am I the "perp"?
Your digital DNA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get rid of Section 8 please! (Jan '11) 25 min ThomasA 108
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr honest assessment 20,982
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 5 hr andet1987 2,091
Do Not vote for jon ossoff Protect Georgia 17 hr Music 2
Jon assoff special election 18 hr John Pudd 1
Karen Minton (Oct '15) Fri BillyRay 17
Need help finding a plastic surgeon to remove i... (Apr '14) Thu Coke817 35

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages