Sherman was right Atlanta needed burn...

Sherman was right Atlanta needed burning needs it again

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Savannah

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Sherman was right not worth saving. Same place it was long ago
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Well it could be worse. You could be living in Detroit, New Orleans, Gary, Indiana, Camden or Newark, New Jersey, or Long Beyotch, Mexifornia. But if Blacklanta keeps going like it's going it will soon join these potential turd world cesspools. YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION.

Why are Batman and a black man different? Batman can go in a convenience store without Robin. teehee

Word.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Savannah wrote:
Sherman was right not worth saving. Same place it was long ago

I wonder if Sherman would sabotage the south's nuclear power plants the way he had the railroads, factories and bridges destroyed? Seriously? You think Atlanta is exactly the same as it was long ago?

Are you suggesting Atlanta had a black mayor then? Or that we've had one for decades now? Exactly where is it that you find Atlanta to be so similar to Sherman's time?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Blacklanta has a black mayor for the same reason many "urban" areas have black mayors. Because all that lives in the city of Atlanta be "urban yutes." Atlanta aka Blacklanta is no different than other major metros where the white folk keep moving one exit further down the road to escape all that DIEversity the LIEberals rave about so. Whites have become domestic refugees in their own country. Yep, nothing like a two-hour commute to work, especially with gas prices being what they are to show how much white people really love DIEversity.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate. Backwards. And you know you boys would bring back slavery if you could.
Ever notice how race pimps like hel p spammer boy try to agitate by bringing up slavery. Hmmmm, and slavery ended in the West how many years ago? And yet it stills goes on in Africa to this day. And who is it that captured and sold the African slaves to Europeans in the first place? Hmmm, and weren't the Jews and Arabs heavily involved in the African slave trade. And less than 2% of whites in the United States were actually slave owners. All sorts of people have been slaves in history, in fact the word slaves comes from Slavs. Yes, Slavs who are white last time I checked were slaves too. Why don't these race pimps or agitators ever blame Africans, Jews, or Arabs for the slavery? Why don't they condemn say the Mooseslims for enslaving the Slavs? Anti-raycisss = Anti white.

Word.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#8 Oct 5, 2012
I picture hel p spammer boy looking like the love child of Alan Greenspan and Sandra Bernhard. Shalom. teehee.

Word.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Hmmm, must have hit a nerve with the Greenspan/Bernhard love child thingy. Looks like hel p spammer boy done wit and called me the R-word.

Double Word.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#12 Oct 5, 2012
I know I am but what are you.
Barrycdog

Dallas, GA

#13 Oct 5, 2012
I am glad you mentioned Sherman. The union Army crossed the Chattahoochee Rive at Isom's Ferry very near Heard's Ferry where the Heard Family Cemetery is located. Currently the area is endangered from development and we need your support. Please check out Save the Heard Family Cemetery site on Facebook or visit the farmers market at 237 Johnson's Ferry Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30328 in the Old targetre S/C
Barrycdog

Dallas, GA

#14 Oct 5, 2012
PS the Farmers market is a fundraiser from 8am to 12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 2,026
Trump Rally Atlanta 3 hr The Doo Dah Man 1
Hillary For Prison Video 3 hr NewsMax 1
Why Black Women wont date White Men in the ATL (May '11) 11 hr Bigtwins1 34
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) 19 hr sunnyt 53
Augusta Chronicle Claims Fall Short Tabloid New... 21 hr sallie james 1
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) Fri Push 192
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages