Since: Jun 12

United States

#417 Oct 12, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have some semblance to credibility if you could communicate without the presence of profanity, become a better student of history, and use standardized English in your post. Until then you will not have an attentive audience of intelligence beings to follow your posts. Do you also hate, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson? Bless your little heart.
Judging by my non standardized language & ebonics u can tell that I'm a blackman right? Well let me start by saying if u weren't a racist u would feel like me cuz if the tables were turned I wouldn't support a blackman that did the same as washington or jefferson. Washington a proud freemason, slave owner ect... They kidnapped africans from their land brought them here slaved them say they freed then continue to treat them like a new version of slave & teach thee travesty to the children & ancestors of those slaves. Did the same to the indians & u got never to ask me if I hate them. U gotta be an older white man judging the way think. The same wit romney & his racist church. Now all of a sudden he's not racist after being raised that way. It's obvious u only know the story they told u,"his story." Do ur own research &u probably would not like ur idols, forefathers, fake founding fathers, or wut ever u want to call them racists.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#418 Oct 12, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Judging by my non standardized language & ebonics u can tell that I'm a blackman right? Well let me start by saying if u weren't a racist u would feel like me cuz if the tables were turned I wouldn't support a blackman that did the same as washington or jefferson. Washington a proud freemason, slave owner ect... They kidnapped africans from their land brought them here slaved them say they freed then continue to treat them like a new version of slave & teach thee travesty to the children & ancestors of those slaves. Did the same to the indians & u got never to ask me if I hate them. U gotta be an older white man judging the way think. The same wit romney & his racist church. Now all of a sudden he's not racist after being raised that way. It's obvious u only know the story they told u,"his story." Do ur own research &u probably would not like ur idols, forefathers, fake founding fathers, or wut ever u want to call them racists.
First off learn REAL history and not just the anti-white version. Africans were enslaved by other Africans before they were sold to Jew, Arab, and European slave merchants. Slavery still exists in Africa to this day. Despite Africans enslaving their own people and Jews and Arabs playing a very prominent role in the African Slave trade, it is only European whites who get blamed for slavery. It's only whites and not fellow Africans, Jews, and Arabs that are supposed to somehow feel guilty for something that is ANCIENT HISTORY. In fact only 2% of whites in America ever even owned slaves, and there are plenty of white's ancestors who didn't even immigrate to the United States until long after slavery was abolished in the West. In the long run slavery as bad as it was could be described as a blessing in the disguise for blacks living in the West today. If their ancestors wouldn't have been slaves in the West and US, they would have been more brutalized by conquering African tribes and to this day could very well be slaves living in some third world cesspool of filth. The word "slaves" comes from Slavs incidently and last time I checked Slavs were white people who were enslaved by Muslims. So Africans in America don't have the market on slavery. Get over it. How long ago did Lincoln free the slaves?
bored monitor

Alpharetta, GA

#420 Oct 12, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Judging by my non standardized language & ebonics u can tell that I'm a blackman right? Well let me start by saying if u weren't a racist u would feel like me cuz if the tables were turned I wouldn't support a blackman that did the same as washington or jefferson. Washington a proud freemason, slave owner ect... They kidnapped africans from their land brought them here slaved them say they freed then continue to treat them like a new version of slave & teach thee travesty to the children & ancestors of those slaves. Did the same to the indians & u got never to ask me if I hate them. U gotta be an older white man judging the way think. The same wit romney & his racist church. Now all of a sudden he's not racist after being raised that way. It's obvious u only know the story they told u,"his story." Do ur own research &u probably would not like ur idols, forefathers, fake founding fathers, or wut ever u want to call them racists.
yawwwwn.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#421 Oct 12, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Go back to school if you consider George Washington and Thomas Jefferson fake founding fathers of America. Do you also hate the muslims, blacks, and Massachusetts slave ship owners who captured the Africans so they could sell the Africans to the slave traders who sold them to the plantation owners? I bet you have a deep seated hatred toward the free blacks who owned slaves also, right? Why did you fail to mention these blacks who owned and bought and sold slaves? I bet the muslims really chap you. I'm reading a book now about how the Indians hated each other so much they were in constant warfare with each other. They had slaves and killed each other long before they ever met a white person. Historical knowledge will make you look less like the uneducated bigoted idiot you are now. Bless your little heart.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#422 Oct 12, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
The only place in the world I am aware of where slavery is still practiced is in your beloved Africa. By last account a slave could be freed for $40 in Sudan. If you hate slavery so much please inform us how many you have freed from these muslims and the slaves names or are you a pseudo liberator who wants to blame everyone else for slavery? Don't forget about returning to school, history and economics would be great classes for you. Standardized English might be beyond your ability level. Bless your little heart.
ussurf

York, PA

#423 Oct 12, 2012
It is time that I confess.I am a racist because I like the white turkey meat better than the dark turkey meat.I am a racist because I like dark chocolate and hate white chocolate.I am a racist because I like chocolate milk better than white milk.I am a racist because I prefer to wear black to funerals than any other color.I am a racist because I like cornbread and greens for dinner.I am a racist because the only country club I am aware of is the one in my backyard.I am a racist because only turkeys are supposed to do a turkey call, not arabs.Everything could be a symptom of racism if you look deep enough, and think long enough to twist the innocent into a heap of ugliness.
RWC

Irving, TX

#424 Oct 13, 2012
ussurf wrote:
It is time that I confess.I am a racist because I like the white turkey meat better than the dark turkey meat.I am a racist because I like dark chocolate and hate white chocolate.I am a racist because I like chocolate milk better than white milk.I am a racist because I prefer to wear black to funerals than any other color.I am a racist because I like cornbread and greens for dinner.I am a racist because the only country club I am aware of is the one in my backyard.I am a racist because only turkeys are supposed to do a turkey call, not arabs.Everything could be a symptom of racism if you look deep enough, and think long enough to twist the innocent into a heap of ugliness.
"Anything could be a symptom of racism if you look deep enough, and think long enough to twist the innocent into a heap of ugliness".

The true racist, is one who does this very thing, accuses others of racism, and at the same time, denies his own racism.

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#425 Oct 13, 2012
Romney's getting my vote...it's not racist,it's our only hope.
No_Limit_Honkey

Duluth, GA

#426 Oct 13, 2012
ussurf wrote:

Is it racist to hate all the stupid criminal /Vi ggerz too
Mr Sunshine

Whittier, CA

#427 Oct 13, 2012
No_Limit_Honkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it racist to hate all the stupid criminal /Vi ggerz too
I'm not sure but it seems to be racist to hate you stoopid, white trash, racists crackers.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaa ackuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs!!
No_Limit_Honkey

Duluth, GA

#428 Oct 13, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure but it seems to be racist to hate you stoopid, white trash, racists crackers.
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaa ackuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs!!

Only a wimp gives a crap about what a /V ig ger or a k|ke thinks of them. The rest of us know your all jealous of the superior conquering race that runs everything important in the world. Go suck some of that superior /V ig ger d|ck you love so much jew. I see why you know so much about inbreeding since its in your blood

United States

#429 Oct 13, 2012
I don't know where anybody on here is from. That is why I don't take their racist remarks serious. I call that internet gangstas. Knowing they can say anything they want without really owning up or taking responsibility for it doesn't make them the man they think they are. I dont say nuttin on here I wouldn't say to any of ya'll faces. I dont use the internet as a bulletproof vest or shield. See I'm from jersey & out here u can say wut u want, just know that if it's offensive somebody gon make sure gon own every last word of it & by owning it u gon pay for it. I liken these internet gangstas to middle school nerds. In school they keep quiet in fear of being bullied. At home they look in the mirror & say wut they wish they had the heart to say. I don't gotta brag about it, I get respect in these streets & not for picking nerds. Coming up I stuck up for nerds cuz I never been the type to prey on the week. I felt sorry for them. So thee moral of my post is don't pay these internet gangstas no attention. They only doing wut they're accustom 2 doing. Looking in the mirror in the comfort of their own home talking shit knowing they dont have to own up to anything they say. Let the boys be boys. Lol!

United States

#430 Oct 13, 2012
No limit honkey. Ur definitely a middle school nerd. I can tell u were bullied by black dudes in ur middle school days. In this physical world we live in, the last element of life is physical. Now look at physical things such as sports or wut have u. Who are the best in all sports. Black people. Even the so called americas game. Barry Bonds, & before him Hank Aaron. Basketball Michael Jordan, Le Bron James, Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, & so forth & so on. Football started out as a white sport only to have more blacks in the hall of fame. Even golf Tiger Woods. With the exception of Micheal Jackson (the best in his profession) name 1 black person u know of trying to be white. We see thee opposite everyday. Shit ur girl if u got 1 probably gets tanned weekly, had injections in her butt & lips, & listens to R&B. Even elvis wanted to be black by the genre of music he titled his music & based his music off of. White people u claim run this world still haven't figured out how black Egyptians built the pyramids without todays technology. Now as I stated, I'm not racist. I'm just proud of being black shit the sun dont effect us. We dont get burned, jusr a shade or 2 darker & go right back to our natural completion in the winter. Dude u in over ur head on this 1. U thee type that likes to talk but wouldn't get yo scary ass in the ring wit a blackman let alone talk shit to a black man's face. MIDDLE SCHOOL NERD!!!

United States

#431 Oct 13, 2012
& to the white people that dont think like home boy, NO DISRESPECT. Yall have alot to be proud of also.

United States

#433 Oct 13, 2012
Fk it then. Ya'll don't have alot to proud.

United States

#434 Oct 13, 2012
Cable TV Guide wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? You make no sense. Are you challenged?
My bad, I forgot most ya'll from down south. U got that slow trait. "U want the truth, u can't handle the truth." All I simply stated was when black people put their minds to it, we become the best at it. Ur white & u have ur own opinion on it but statistics are on everything I posted bra. Sorry!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#436 Oct 13, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
No limit honkey. Ur definitely a middle school nerd. I can tell u were bullied by black dudes in ur middle school days. In this physical world we live in, the last element of life is physical. Now look at physical things such as sports or wut have u. Who are the best in all sports. Black people. Even the so called americas game. Barry Bonds, & before him Hank Aaron. Basketball Michael Jordan, Le Bron James, Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, & so forth & so on. Football started out as a white sport only to have more blacks in the hall of fame. Even golf Tiger Woods. With the exception of Micheal Jackson (the best in his profession) name 1 black person u know of trying to be white. We see thee opposite everyday. Shit ur girl if u got 1 probably gets tanned weekly, had injections in her butt & lips, & listens to R&B. Even elvis wanted to be black by the genre of music he titled his music & based his music off of. White people u claim run this world still haven't figured out how black Egyptians built the pyramids without todays technology. Now as I stated, I'm not racist. I'm just proud of being black shit the sun dont effect us. We dont get burned, jusr a shade or 2 darker & go right back to our natural completion in the winter. Dude u in over ur head on this 1. U thee type that likes to talk but wouldn't get yo scary ass in the ring wit a blackman let alone talk shit to a black man's face. MIDDLE SCHOOL NERD!!!
Have a couple of more hits bozo, I can still understand five percent of what you're saying.

United States

#438 Oct 13, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
When are "Black People" going to put their minds to not killing each other, not having babies, getting a job and staying out of prison.
Dumb fool.
Job, no job. My bills still get paid, my 2 kids taken care of without help from any 1 of ya'll tax payers. As far as black on black crime, 1 black person might kill 1 black person. Now white people tend to be serial killers & ya'll murder a bunch of white people in 1 shot. & if it ain't serial killer ya'll shooting up schools every year, raping ur own kids, then wonder why they hate ya'll & wind up killing their own parents. To sum it up in 1 word, ya'll CRAZY. AS for not working. Lol! I don't no wut black people u know but the people that raised me worked all their lives & still do. Look at the statistics. There's more white people on welfare than black or any other majority. Yea majority, ya'll are now minorities in ur own country that we built. U dont wanna face it, but we're original man. Life did not start in the caucus mountains, Caucasian!
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#439 Oct 13, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Sorry Jersey, but blacks do not dominate all sports. While in fact blacks have made a great impact in the world of sports they in no way have a monopoly in the best athletes. Genetically blacks are more fit for sports involving jumping, short sprints or bursts of speed like sprinting or basketball for instance. However, one of the greatest high jumpers ever Dwight Stones was white. And what about boxing? For years blacks dominated the heavier weight classes and were thought to be "physically" superior to whites in the "sweet science." But as has been proven the best fighter will always come from hardtimes and poverty and now it is the white eastern Europeans like the Klitschko brothers who are decimating black fighters and dominating the heavier classes in boxing now for the last decade or so. Bonds and Aaron both had more at bats than Ruth, and in Aaron's case thousands of more at bats. Of course Bonds also played in the steroid era where all records are tainted and the pitching was very weak also. Nothing wrong with listening to R&B or some old school "funk." I likes me some Al Green or Isley Brothers and other old school acts, but can't stand talentless (C)rap music. While blacks do dominate certain sports like basketball, sprinting, basketball, etc., they fall short in gymnastics, weightlifting, swimming, field events in track, and there hasn't been any outstanding pro black quarterback to date in NFL in my personal opinion.
jeffr

Dallas, TX

#440 Oct 13, 2012
hahahahahhaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 7 hr Harry 141
yankees rule nascar 8 hr The King of Dixie 45
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr WARRIOR 19,211
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 10 hr zzzzzz 157
Schenectady Racism 10 hr wilack 35
New Male Enlargement Under-Garment (The Flaccid... 15 hr The Flaccid Jackit 1
Video Gang viciously beat couple on Missouri st... Wed Oh Daddy stop it 5
•••

Atlanta News Video

•••
Atlanta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Atlanta Jobs