20 things you won't find in Atlanta a...

20 things you won't find in Atlanta anymore Source: WSB-TV

There are 5 comments on the WSB-TV story from Jun 6, 2018, titled 20 things you won't find in Atlanta anymore Source: WSB-TV. In it, WSB-TV reports that:

After a successful 1990s run as the premier urban spring break party of the South, Freaknik fizzled out in 1999. The picnic, which snarled traffic and upset some Atlantans, nearly made a return in 2016.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSB-TV.

Love Is The Answer

Ellijay, GA

#5 Jun 11, 2018
Truck wrote:
You will not find white people that want to live their!
I'm white and I would if I could afford it. Why you have to make this a racist thing? Are you a racist? Go look in the mirror and ask yourself, How can I make a positive difference in this world of hate? Just spread some love and enjoy what little time we all have on this rock.
Hippies Are Useless

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2018
Love Is The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white and I would if I could afford it. Why you have to make this a racist thing? Are you a racist? Go look in the mirror and ask yourself, How can I make a positive difference in this world of hate? Just spread some love and enjoy what little time we all have on this rock.
The 60s are over, hippie. Put down the bong and do something useful with your life. You might start with getting a job.
Nelda June

Millbrook, AL

#8 Jun 12, 2018
You won't find any white folks working at McDonalds.
you hate the truth

Highlands, TX

#11 Jun 14, 2018
you will not find a black that is not on welfare
Over the bad drivers

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2018
You won’t find good drivers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Mattress Manufacturing Recalls Renovat... (Jan '13) 20 min moi 16
Drop a word add a word 4 hr Jae 15
This week in history, Republicans pass Amendmen... 4 hr Raised in the 60s 8
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) 6 hr Shemuel 1,073
Mike Gippert 6 hr M Edmondson 1
Leon Stafford AJC 9 hr M Edmondson 5
Need help finding a plastic surgeon to remove i... (Apr '14) 10 hr Done research 46

Atlanta Jobs

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages