Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Why didn't you call him "a primitive piece of WHITE garbage" like you did on the other thread? Racist POS.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

The Truth wrote:
"The only time I ever hit a woman was when one slapped me because of a verbal altercation we were having. I returned her slap, she decided not to slap me again."
lighteredknot
Notice the snarky pride at the end? What a primitive piece of garbage.
Sofa pumpkin was the girl Lightered hit. But that doesn't really count. Sofa just thinks he's a girl. Just because it walks like a girl, talks like a girl, cries like a girl, dresses like a girl, fights like a girl and wants to be a girl, doesn't mean it's a girl.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
If littlenuts was black you'd be all over him with hate. Racist trash.
Better than being all over him with unrequited love you nasty little troll. Get over him. He doesn't want anything to do with you. If you don't leave him alone, he may have to let Tyrone know what you've been up to behind his back.
I'm off to work now doughboy. That should give you eight hours to come up with a retort that doesn't stumble into the forum on one leg and a broken crutch. rotflmao.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is your paper hat at work?
LOLÖ Thatís it? Thatís your piece de resistance? Thatís the barn burning, bone crushing retort that you decided to post? If that comeback were any lamer, any more crippled, it would qualify for medicare. And you wonder why you're a laughing stock.
You gotta start trying hard sofamallow. Youíre just not making the grade. Rotflmao.
wifebeatingtrash

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

That was a pretty lame retort from the truth/sofa king cool/icouldusesomehelp.With three personalities living in one body you'd think they could do better.The fact that all three appear to be mildly retarded probably has a lot to do with it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
Do any of you hillbillies care to comment about lighterturdnut admitting to hitting women?
AMaybe you'd change your mind if smacked your mother. Maybe not.
If you'd quit following him around like a love sick puppy and stopped obsessing about his sofa, he'd never have slapped you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to deal with racism.... (Feb '12) 59 min JB Culpepper XVI 682
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Mike Brown High C... 18,762
ISIS Extremists Get Their Hands on Uranium 3 hr Tawab Malekzad 1
removal of silicone from body 5 hr HurtingheartandBody 273
Susan Boyan (Dec '12) 6 hr Grateful Parent 28
The Secret Playbook of Internet Trolls 6 hr Blog 1
Why we march, what we want: Rev. Al Sharpton 10 hr The Spook Speaks 1

Search the Atlanta Forum:
•••

Atlanta News Video

•••
•••

Atlanta Jobs

•••