Grace Bible College & Seminary

Grace Bible College & Seminary

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Abda

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 5, 2011
We will be starting classes at our Riverdale location on September 26th. Classes will meet every Monday @ 6pm for six weeks. Tuition is $65.00 per course and includes your textbook. Please register no later than September 16th.

Contact us for registration information or visit our web site.

www.gbcs.us
"Where Vision Becomes Mission"
ITP

Cedartown, GA

#2 Aug 5, 2011
Um.. what classes are you going to teach.

I would assume the only Text book I would need would be the bible. I already have that.. so why would i need to purchase another one.
Abda

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 16, 2011
ITP wrote:
Um.. what classes are you going to teach.
I would assume the only Text book I would need would be the bible. I already have that.. so why would i need to purchase another one.
you would be incorrect. see site for course lists.
GayMinister4ABOR TION

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 17, 2011
But i got ORDAINED 4 FREE; online!! And the net is full of 'free' bible studies! Why waste ga$ & time attending YOUR $chool????
ITP

Cedartown, GA

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Abda wrote:
<quoted text>
you would be incorrect. see site for course lists.
I saw the course list.. And again I say.. what text would i need other than the bible.
If you tell me I need your text to understand the bible, then i say you are a fraud and just trying to make a quick buck.

I am just as qualified as you to read and interpret the bible on my own without you telling me what you think about what it says.

So again, I ask what text are you saying I NEED to buy?
douglasville dad

Carrollton, GA

#6 Aug 20, 2011
is your school democrat or republican based?
Abda

Atlanta, GA

#7 Aug 23, 2011
GayMinister4ABORTION wrote:
But i got ORDAINED 4 FREE; online!! And the net is full of 'free' bible studies! Why waste ga$ & time attending YOUR $chool????
it shows
Abda

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 23, 2011
douglasville dad wrote:
is your school democrat or republican based?
... which one was jesus?
Abda

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 23, 2011
ITP wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the course list.. And again I say.. what text would i need other than the bible.
If you tell me I need your text to understand the bible, then i say you are a fraud and just trying to make a quick buck.
I am just as qualified as you to read and interpret the bible on my own without you telling me what you think about what it says.
.. you don't need to buy any textbooks, because you are not a student.
Just Saying

Jonesboro, GA

#11 Aug 23, 2011
Bammm...toooo funny but I don't know how many students you are going to attract with your attitude. Surely you knew posting on a site like this was going to draw negative remarks? Makes me wonder as well.I went to seminary and we did need text books, etc but I don't think one of my professors would have engaged in this kind of dialog.
Abda wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you don't need to buy any textbooks, because you are not a student.
ITP wrote:
<quoted text>
Abda

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 23, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
Bammm...toooo funny but I don't know how many students you are going to attract with your attitude. Surely you knew posting on a site like this was going to draw negative remarks? Makes me wonder as well.I went to seminary and we did need text books, etc but I don't think one of my professors would have engaged in this kind of dialog.
<quoted text>
ITP wrote:
<quoted text>
... if you went to seminary, then you should be using the great skills you learned instead of commenting on links that you "say" you don't need. you have to laugh at things that don't matter, because if you are not in need of the information on this post. why did you even make a comment. others need to know that not all who profess christ... are in christ.

so you found the right post to approach to be confronted with you religious spirit that has made the church a laughing. i wonder how many friends jesus made, when he turned the money changers tables over and struck people with the straps of his sandals? from the rest of the new testament he made many disciples of true seekers. only the religious people, which you seem to mirror were not convinced.

we are simply making the opportunities available for those who want to search the truth for themselves... online, by correspondence or in the classroom. don;t allow others to stop you from finding out and knowing the truth for themselves. are you a leader or a follower?... decide for yourself what you need.
BoycotKINGandSPA LDING

Atlanta, GA

#13 Aug 23, 2011
Abda wrote:
<quoted text>
it shows
May the LORD ble$$ U.
Student Seven

Addison, TX

#14 Dec 12, 2011
As any college some require additional materials to study . All college want you meet the school outline program to achieve educational goal for that degree you see or education you desire from the schools program. If the school does not meet what you seek then you have to continue to seek a school that is the right fit for you.
I'm a current student at Grace Bible College and Seminary and I'm please with the program and the support I get from the school. If you love Jesus and work through the process your goals will be achieve.
chrissywoo9

Gomer, OH

#15 Apr 29, 2012
hello, my name is chris castle i am a representitive for gaballi.com which is an online food ministry and i would like to share some information with you. With the costs of food on a constant rise, and the need for food in such high demand, we have put together a wonderful food ministry and would like to share it with your community. We are contacting individuals, churches, and non-profit organizations,and schools, in your area and would like to invite you to participate with gaballi. We are working directly with farmers and producers, as well as the packaging plants, and have simply eliminated the middle man, this is how we can provide top quality food at such great prices. By participating with gaballi, you not only save money, but we also have the opportunity for you to earn cash, as well as a percentage of free food, just through participation. We are currently based in ohio and reaching out to the surrounding states, at this point we have 600 churches participating and that number is growing daily. We have no sign on fees, no registration fees, and no obligation as we believe that god has callled upon us to help fight the hunger epidemic our world faces today. Would you like to participate with gaballi and help us reach out and bless your community? If so it only takes about 5 min. to complete our registration, as its as simple as applying for a kroger plus card. I have included a link to our website please check us out online to see what great things are happening here at gaballi.com . God bless and thank you.

--: http://www.gaballi.com/store/affiliates/chris...
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The gonna remove stone mountain next 5 hr Please read this 40
The Weather Channel (Jan '10) 10 hr 12th Man 48
a Search for a Lost US Army Vet from Ft. Sam 13 hr Thundermg1swife 2
Forest Park Mayor Mon Caught ya 4
News The last solar eclipse to impact metro Atlanta ... Mon Pistol Pete 2
Please don't marry him Sun Leslie 4
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Aug 19 junkie 2

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance