White kids killed, lets do something about guns all of a sudden!

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Cate Hrackers

Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

So it took some cute little white kids to get killed for whites to open up their eyes!! You filthy animals disgust me!
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cate Hrackers wrote:
So it took some cute little white kids to get killed for whites to open up their eyes!! You filthy animals disgust me!
Dude or dudette, you seriously have some issues and you worry me as someone who might "lose it" one day and pull off something like that crazed idiot did in Connecticut. Seek some professional help or maybe talk to a priest, minister, or just some wise seasoned person. Dude or dudette, you are so wrapped up in hate that is literally oozes out your pores and probably causes you all kinds of health problems to boot. It's scary to think that there are people as sick as yourself walking among us.
Horse Man

Smithville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Cate Hrackers wrote:
It don't make a dam what color these precious children was.This is a terrible thing that has happening you racial SOB

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cate Hrackers wrote:
That bait won't catch any fish.
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

The sick freak also known as "Cate Hrackers" is either just a common troll or is really a sick puppy. "Prairie View, Kansas" seriously dude or dudette where in the hell is that place because if you hate White people, Prairie View, Kansas sounds about as White as Wizard of Oz. Are you one of those "diversities" who are always complaining about Whites, but yet you would follow them to the Moon if all Whites left Earth, because you can't make it on your own????? Why don't you MOVE to Africa, Mexico, Brazil, or even China if you feel Whitey is giving you such a raw deal. Oh I get it, you would rather live in a first world country with all the comforts Whitey has provided instead of defecating in the dirt in some turd world cesspool. So you're just a big mouth who just spews empty words because if we judge you by your actions you're proving yourself to be full of sheet. By all means pack your bags and go and good riddance to you and all anti-White malcontents like you. I'll pay your ONE-WAY ticket with the deal that once your sorry arse leaves YOU CAN'T EVER COME BACK.
Cate Hrackers

Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That bait won't catch any fish.
And the beans don't burn on the grill you ape!
Cate Hrackers

Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Horse Man wrote:
<quoted text>It don't make a dam what color these precious children was.This is a terrible thing that has happening you racial SOB
Yeah, of course it's terrible. It's white kids for crying out loud!

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cate Hrackers wrote:
Why do you make it a point to come to the Atlanta forum with these dog squeeze comments? Why don't you stay out in the KS wastelands?
Cate Hrackers

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Cute little white kids have been intentionally murdered by schools for many decades!
A news reporter stumbed upon this, by accident, in the late 1960's.
I helped them to get the story accurate.
The story was published and NO WIRE SERVICES WOULD PICK UP THE STORY!!!
It i s the result of actions by a crime organization known as "The school teacher Mafia". There members consist of SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS, School teachers, PARENTS, and SUCK UP STUDENTS!!!

The response from America has always been, "SO WHAT?"
BEIJING SHOTS

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

it aint about kids, it's about profits. after the school shooting, corrupt politicians like obama et al threatenined to outlaw guns. the result- gun sales skyrocketed to an all time high. if i was a conspiracy theorist, i would say the gun industry is behind the shooting.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Cate Hrackers wrote:

I avoided this thread for its obvious tone. But your post is very telling. You hate white people because they care more about their children than they do about yours. Fair enough.

So what are YOUR people doing for YOUR kids? Your kids are being shot up by gang thugs far more often than ours are being shot up by lone lunatics. So why are we expected to care more about your kids than you? Who are the real animals here?
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Atlanta Forum right now

Search the Atlanta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How Do you find out if you have a warrant?? (Aug '10) 3 hr Misunderstood 26
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chuck 17,703
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 6 hr WOEISME 75
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 hr big picture 39,280
Debate: Marijuana - Atlanta, GA (Aug '10) 8 hr Zebo 356
New white heroin in ATL 12 hr girlygirl 51
wrapper cuts off his own pee pee and jumps off ... 12 hr Bernie31 2
•••
•••

Atlanta News Video

•••
Atlanta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Atlanta Jobs