The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20308 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Waco 1954

United States

#10436 Sep 16, 2012
Hwy Warrior...you aren't one of those white kids who wants to pretend to be black so they can be"cool"are you? If you really want to know what it's like to be black put in two hundred job apps and get no response from any of em!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10437 Sep 16, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
it will take more than 14inches to hang you negra.
Yes, but it only takes 10 inches to choke you honky! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10438 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i'm afraid so my black brainless compadre.
Be careful what you post Warrior. It is now apparent that Waco 1954 doesn't believe in free speech. Waco the Jaco, Jaco the Waco had my post remove from earlier. Coward, I concur with AB.

What Should I have Done? Wow!
My hero Field Marshall Waco the Jaco, Jaco the Waco!!!!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10439 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I choose to argue.quote my exact words to a"young German girl".Then tell me how you know how old she is.
Maybe you can conjure up Field Marshall Erich von Manstein spirit. Iam sure, no POSITIVE he had many young Jewish girls murdered. The curse be upon you and your family who continue to attack. Leave her alone coward.

Location hidden

#10440 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing sadder than a black man with a two inch Richard.
Nothing sadder than a white man pretending to be a legitimate war hero. Field Marshall Waco the Jacko, Jacko the Waco.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10441 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Hwy Warrior...you aren't one of those white kids who wants to pretend to be black so they can be"cool"are you? If you really want to know what it's like to be black put in two hundred job apps and get no response from any of em!!
Hey Wacko you ain't one of those white kids who molest other kids and kill animals as practice for serial killing when you grow up are you? You want to see what it's like to be a white kid drop your drawers and pull out your magnifying glass and see if you can find that little pecker, peckerwood! HA!HA!AH!

Location hidden

#10442 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Woe is me, woe is me. Try putting in one more app and maybe get a response.

Location hidden

#10443 Sep 16, 2012
Truthslayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior was quoted saying, "Chinga tu madre puto! Zulu Dawn"
I think I can translate that for you insaneclownposse. Warrior said, " Insaneclownposse mammy sweats when crapping." or could be interpreted "Insaneclownposse manny's coochie smells like her el niƱo"
bwbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbw!
Insaneclownposse, I had the translation confirmed. Indeed your mammy sweats when crapping and you do smell like her rotten pooch.
well we people kinsey

Dothan, AL

#10444 Sep 16, 2012
want to see marked police cars out patroling kinsey why dont you do this maybe they wont be all brake ins and let the public see that kinsey got cops and maybe it will help keep the speed limit down .

what do we have to do. tell us we will complain on the law enforcement in this town some think that a mayor needs to run the town not maybe just ruin a town. we are watching to see marked cars patroling the town maybe we need a new mayor do your job as the mayor this town will not stand by and let this matter just go away. next maybe we start complaints list to get new cops. we need obama 4 more years.
Waco 1954

United States

#10445 Sep 16, 2012
Truthslayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful what you post Warrior. It is now apparent that Waco 1954 doesn't believe in free speech. Waco the Jaco, Jaco the Waco had my post remove from earlier. Coward, I concur with AB.
What Should I have Done? Wow!
My hero Field Marshall Waco the Jaco, Jaco the Waco!!!!
??? Do you think I RUN something? I didn't have anything removed dumbass.You can't insult me enough to get me to try and get your post removed.Suggest you re-post.
Waco 1954

United States

#10446 Sep 16, 2012
Truthslayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe is me, woe is me. Try putting in one more app and maybe get a response.
Keep up moron.I'm white.YOU'RE...whatever.
Waco 1954

United States

#10447 Sep 16, 2012
Truthslayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing sadder than a white man pretending to be a legitimate war hero. Field Marshall Waco the Jacko, Jacko the Waco.
uhhh...I was never in a war.Here's some advice.Take a little bit longer between hits and make sure your Brillo is not too tight.
Waco 1954

United States

#10448 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>??? Do you think I RUN something? I didn't have anything removed dumbass.You can't insult me enough to get me to try and get your post removed.Suggest you re-post.
When are you and AB tieing the knot?
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#10449 Sep 16, 2012
You know warrior I been wondering what a big black one tastes like.
Zenith

United States

#10451 Sep 16, 2012
Wut da hell wrong with you people? buncha nasty preverts
An Englishman

United States

#10452 Sep 16, 2012
I say chaps, you Americans are a bunch of idiots wot?
white dude

United States

#10454 Sep 16, 2012
Did you know that certain subatomic particles can be in two places at the same time?
white dude

United States

#10456 Sep 16, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,we homeys dont wanna see dat turkey jive on are forem here an udder stoopid crap,no wat i sayin?
actually no I have no idea what you are trying to say I don't know the language.Could someone please translate?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#10458 Sep 16, 2012
white dude wrote:
<quoted text> actually no I have no idea what you are trying to say I don't know the language.Could someone please translate?
I don't know if you know, but that thing is the "creation" of KingFish esq. It is his sad attempt at poking fun at black ppl.(For some disturbing reason, he is obsessed with black ppl.) Consequently, to make himself feel better, he has denigrate people that he feels are beneath him. A pitiful existence I would say.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10459 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>??? Do you think I RUN something? I didn't have anything removed dumbass.You can't insult me enough to get me to try and get your post removed.Suggest you re-post.
Looks like you run your FAT PECKERWOOOD mouth Cracker! Maybe if you wouldn't lay with your daughters you wouldn't miss INBRED LAND so much! LOL! HA!HA!HA!HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 hr True Judgment 1,531
Obama's apology to Georgia Sat Nagisaki 1
Black Judge Charged With Wife Abuse (May '11) Fri HairFlippin-Smirker 10
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) Fri Dolly 541
Black boys chasing white girls @ highschool Fri Heil 18
Recommended skin lightening products? (May '08) Fri Separatist 69
News Missing Perth man Mohammad 'Naz' Rahimi found d... Fri White lives matter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages