First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23 Sep 11, 2012
Well IC, I'm so glad life is good. It means alot to be happy in one's life. Nothing worse than being miserable with your life, it is a horrible way to live.
Hannah

France

#24 Sep 13, 2012
straight white male wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said anything like that.
Am I the only one who notices that icouldusesomehel p is constantly stressing that he is a straight, white, non racist male? Hmmm... Icouldusesomehel p doth protest too much, methinks.
Hannah

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#26 Sep 13, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think very well. From time to time I have to remind these hillbillies of the fact. I'd prefer not to have to, but these in-bred, sister-jumpin', toophless uncledads have the memory capacity of a banjo picker with eyes way too far apart.
If that offends you, die.
I'd be more likely to die if I found out that you actually were a straight, non racist, white male.
Hannah

Anonymous Proxy

#28 Sep 13, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're just not making the grade.
That from the least respected, most laughed at bumpkin on topix is more a compliment than an insult. Notwithstanding, when It comes to being graded, Iíd prefer that my evaluation come from someone whose credentials are found in a more impressive location than the graffiti on the wall of the menís restroom.
oh come on

Whittier, CA

#29 Sep 13, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>That from the least respected, most laughed at bumpkin on topix is more a compliment than an insult. Notwithstanding, when It comes to being graded, Iíd prefer that my evaluation come from someone whose credentials are found in a more impressive location than the graffiti on the wall of the menís restroom.
You have to ask yourself how this snotty little fat-babe knows what everyone on Topix is thinking? Typical chubby girl. Hanna, tell yer brother to go find somebody else.
hello

Austin, TX

#31 Sep 15, 2012
Mr. RAH

I'll see you tomorrow I can't wait for the magic we will make!!!:) so to you people that don't believe in true love we are here to prove you wrong!!!!!!!!
Hannah

Anonymous Proxy

#32 Sep 16, 2012
oh come on wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to ask yourself how this snotty little fat-babe knows what everyone on Topix is thinking? Typical chubby girl. Hanna, tell yer brother to go find somebody else.
Nice try Clarabelle. I know what people in Topix say about you because I read what people on Topix say about you. No mystery there. Incidently, I don't know why a fat, acne infested, pear shaped troll like you is calling me fat. You've got more fat between your wax filled elephantine ears than I have in my whole body.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

#33 Sep 16, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try Clarabelle. I know what people in Topix say about you because I read what people on Topix say about you. No mystery there. Incidently, I don't know why a fat, acne infested, pear shaped troll like you is calling me fat. You've got more fat between your wax filled elephantine ears than I have in my whole body.
So, you admit you're a pretty big girl?
palak sarma

Pune, India

#35 Oct 11, 2012
ARJUN JI
ap yahi ki baat kar rahe ho
to me yahi hu
aap bhi jaldi msg do taki malum ho jay ki aap bhi yahi ho
ussurf

York, PA

#36 Oct 11, 2012
Love is like a termite it gnaws and gnaws at you until you disintegrate into a pile of sawdust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 6 hr Yellow Lover 368
Venture Express (Sep '11) 6 hr buddy 34
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 6 hr You would lose in... 1,088
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr shamed 19,734
The Police Job is to Establish Order and Serve ... 7 hr Culture Auditor 5
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 7 hr Saron 23
White people complain too Damn much about Nothing! (Feb '13) 8 hr African Apathy 114
Atlanta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]