Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient

Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient

There are 274 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

A Clayton County dentist is out on bond after being charged with fondling a patient.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

jad

AOL

#206 Apr 8, 2008
Inquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you work?
I just KNOW him and heard of HER..humm
Clayton Co Investigator

Smyrna, GA

#207 Apr 8, 2008
Only following up on Dr. Kenneth Neal Morris's actions.

You seem very interested in this blog and following it very closely. Have you been envolved in other legal proceedings with Dr. Morris?
just looking

Smyrna, GA

#208 Apr 8, 2008
jad wrote:
<quoted text>
I just KNOW him and heard of HER..humm
How do you know him? Has he hurt you too?
jad

AOL

#209 Apr 8, 2008
Clayton Co Investigator wrote:
Only following up on Dr. Kenneth Neal Morris's actions.
You seem very interested in this blog and following it very closely. Have you been envolved in other legal proceedings with Dr. Morris?
NO
jad

AOL

#210 Apr 8, 2008
just looking wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know him? Has he hurt you too?
I just know him and others who know him.
just looking

Smyrna, GA

#211 Apr 8, 2008
jad wrote:
<quoted text>
I just know him and others who know him.
Maybe yourself and others that you know should contact this young lady and give her a hand and putting a stop to this mans sexual misconduct. You seem to know him pretty well.
I can get you in contact with her if you are willing to help her put a stop to him hurting anyone else.
email me please
[email protected]

I know this man is guilty and has done inappropiate things in the past to others and hope they will come forward and put a stop to it once and for all. If not he will walk and will hurt someone else.
current patient

Douglasville, GA

#212 Apr 9, 2008
Dr Morris practice opened his first office Point South in the 80's not the 90's moved his office to Rainbow Way. He sold his practice to Dr. Dave Vautin around 2002. Only a dentisit can own and operate a dental office Ga. Law,,I owuld bet that paper work has been filed to purchase Dr Rainwater's office, but maybe all the details have not been worked out....Dr. does not have a lot of control of his patients and where they work (pink pony or IRS).. Also, I bet you might even work with people, whom do drugs and you would not know it. How can you blame Dr. Morris for his patients employment or employee behavior after working hours??? I am not saying he did the right or wrong there here. He should not have been alone with a female pt.. If that was not the case he would not be going through this.. We will all have to see how this one comes out..
JEN

Lawrenceville, GA

#213 Apr 9, 2008
Inquiring minds wrote:
From what I have heard when this dentist was in Point So in the 90's (from his hygenist Agnes C) his cliental was a lot of strippers from the the Pink Pony and the 24K Club. His top notch assistant was also arrested on drug charges. Does this tell you anything about this dentist and the company he keeps?
I have always been told you are only as good as the company you keep.
OMG....are you talking about Dena?(for being arrested on drug charges?) Can you elaborate?
just informing

Dallas, GA

#214 Apr 9, 2008
current patient wrote:
Dr Morris practice opened his first office Point South in the 80's not the 90's moved his office to Rainbow Way. He sold his practice to Dr. Dave Vautin around 2002. Only a dentisit can own and operate a dental office Ga. Law,,I owuld bet that paper work has been filed to purchase Dr Rainwater's office, but maybe all the details have not been worked out....Dr. does not have a lot of control of his patients and where they work (pink pony or IRS).. Also, I bet you might even work with people, whom do drugs and you would not know it. How can you blame Dr. Morris for his patients employment or employee behavior after working hours??? I am not saying he did the right or wrong there here. He should not have been alone with a female pt.. If that was not the case he would not be going through this.. We will all have to see how this one comes out..
Some of what you are saying is very true, however how many people do you know that have a HUGE group of strippers as clients, unless it's a sex clothing shop or something of that nature? Let's get real here. I know this to be true as well. Also, there are people who do drugs that you might not suspect, but when you are PRESCRIBING drugs is another thing. When the same people come in and out and always seem to need narcotics and it is for simple procedures, something is going on. Especially when these people are band buddies that are into the big "sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll" lifestyle. It all kind of ties together. Also, when the point south staff when to him to explain that this assistant was dealing drugs and during office hours, his reply was to "just drop it, I haven't noticed anything strange, besides she's the best assistant I've ever had." Looks to me like he would have at least checked into it. Then a couple of weeks later she was arrested. What Doctor do you know that has had this many encounters of this sort? Most RESPECTABLE and ETHICAL Doctors do not.
just informing

Dallas, GA

#215 Apr 9, 2008
Sorry, I needed to add this: Maybe the reason he didn't check into this assistants habits when brought to his attention, is because he was fondling her too! Just guessing that could have been the reason. Or maybe he was in on what she was doing.
Current patient

Dallas, GA

#216 Apr 9, 2008
JEN wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....are you talking about Dena?(for being arrested on drug charges?) Can you elaborate?
This is how information gets misconstrude. We're talking about the 80's and 90's. Dena didn't work with him then. She does work with him now, it says previously on this page that she followed him to Riverdale.
Friend of vics husband

United States

#217 Apr 9, 2008
I'm sorry to say this, but unless you want to help the victim out, you should just keep your mouth shut. The husband of the victim is STRESSED out to the max. He thought that Dr. Morris was a so called "FRIEND" but got stabbed in the back. Yes the victim is very pretty, but a FRIEND would never go after a friends wife. Why would you want to try and break up a happy family? The husband is going through alot right now and is starting to go into a shell. Point here is: This FAKE dentist isn't the only one going through hard times with this. Lets pull together and help my friend and his family.
kmr

AOL

#218 Apr 9, 2008
i know how the Husband feels...
My spouse and i felt the same way ...untill...
My wife came to me and told me how "My friend" (DR Morris) was putting his hands on her behind my back. Needless to say, we are no longer "friends".
Havent seen him in a very long time...
And I know some of what is being said here is true.
family member

Smyrna, GA

#219 Apr 9, 2008
Friend of vics husband wrote:
I'm sorry to say this, but unless you want to help the victim out, you should just keep your mouth shut. The husband of the victim is STRESSED out to the max. He thought that Dr. Morris was a so called "FRIEND" but got stabbed in the back. Yes the victim is very pretty, but a FRIEND would never go after a friends wife. Why would you want to try and break up a happy family? The husband is going through alot right now and is starting to go into a shell. Point here is: This FAKE dentist isn't the only one going through hard times with this. Lets pull together and help my friend and his family.
You are right, and there are many people here that could help out but aren't willing to come forward. Why would you not help put a stop to this mans actions? Everyone keeps talking about how hard it is going to be for this dentist to put his life back together. Do you not think that her life has been torn apart also? It has ! Take a moment and think about her and her family. This has taken a toll on her family and caused more hardship than any of you know. I keep reading where some of you say she is after $$, not the case, she only wants this not to happen to another woman, and I KNOW if the shoe was on the other foot she would COME FORWARD and help out ANY of you that were in her shoes. Many of you have made comments about her character that have hurt her and her family tremondously. She is a wonderful mother and wife and is a better person than YOU that will talk and not help. If any of you that know things about this dentist have a HEART at all you would come forward and contact Clayton Co and put a stop to this man and his actions. It doesn't take much of a rocket sciencetist to figure out that some of you that have commented either work for him now or have in the past, have found him as a source for easy prescriptions, have dated or been married to him,or may be a spouse of a one of his so called friends. Why do you not help? What have you got to loose other than YOUR OWN SELF RESPECT by not helping put a stop to his misconduct and letting him continue to do this.
I am disappointed as a woman that other women here are not standing together to stop this once and for all and keep it from happening to someone else.
family member

Smyrna, GA

#220 Apr 9, 2008
kmr wrote:
i know how the Husband feels...
My spouse and i felt the same way ...untill...
My wife came to me and told me how "My friend" (DR Morris) was putting his hands on her behind my back. Needless to say, we are no longer "friends".
Havent seen him in a very long time...
And I know some of what is being said here is true.
Then you and your wife should come forward and help put a stop to this once and for all. With people like you this could stop him from ever touching another woman.
kmr

AOL

#221 Apr 9, 2008
Do you or her know when this is going to court?
I have checked Clayton Co. Doc but its not listed yet.
And who is the "PI listed above?
For her or him?
I hope its hers...
kmr

AOL

#222 Apr 9, 2008
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, and there are many people here that could help out but aren't willing to come forward. Why would you not help put a stop to this mans actions? Everyone keeps talking about how hard it is going to be for this dentist to put his life back together. Do you not think that her life has been torn apart also? It has ! Take a moment and think about her and her family. This has taken a toll on her family and caused more hardship than any of you know. I keep reading where some of you say she is after $$, not the case, she only wants this not to happen to another woman, and I KNOW if the shoe was on the other foot she would COME FORWARD and help out ANY of you that were in her shoes. Many of you have made comments about her character that have hurt her and her family tremondously. She is a wonderful mother and wife and is a better person than YOU that will talk and not help. If any of you that know things about this dentist have a HEART at all you would come forward and contact Clayton Co and put a stop to this man and his actions. It doesn't take much of a rocket sciencetist to figure out that some of you that have commented either work for him now or have in the past, have found him as a source for easy prescriptions, have dated or been married to him,or may be a spouse of a one of his so called friends. Why do you not help? What have you got to loose other than YOUR OWN SELF RESPECT by not helping put a stop to his misconduct and letting him continue to do this.
I am disappointed as a woman that other women here are not standing together to stop this once and for all and keep it from happening to someone else.
I AGREE 100%...Best post so far !
family member

Smyrna, GA

#223 Apr 9, 2008
kmr wrote:
Do you or her know when this is going to court?
I have checked Clayton Co. Doc but its not listed yet.
And who is the "PI listed above?
For her or him?
I hope its hers...
No Court date yet. Investigations still in process.
Not sure about PI
cking it out

AOL

#224 Apr 10, 2008
ROBERT WIENER wrote:
IS THAT SO?ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS DOC WHO HAS BEEN PRACTISING FOR YEARS BECOMES A SEXUAL DEVIANT WHO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF INCAPASATATED WOMEN.I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.WHY HER?IM SURE HE HAD YOUNGER SEXIER WOMEN IN THAT CHAIR OVER THE YEARS.,PROBABLY YESTERDAY.WHY HER?.I AM VERY SCEPTICAL.LOVE TO SEE HIM/ HER/ PASS A LIE DETECTOR TEST. I KNOW ITS NOT ADMISSABLE IN COURT,BUT JUST THE SAME LETS SEE WHO BLINKS.JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED,WHERE IS THE HURRY?.I HAVE VERY SINCERE DOUBTS IN THIS CASE.I SUGGEST YOU OFFER BOTH OF THEM A LIE DETECTOR TEST.THE GUILTY PARTY WILL PROBABLY, BUT NOT NECCESSARILY OBJECT.I BELIEVE THE INNOCENT PARTY WILL GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY,EVEN IF THE RESULTS ARE NOT MADE PUBLIC.
ROBERT WIENER wrote:
IS THAT SO?ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS DOC WHO HAS BEEN PRACTISING FOR YEARS BECOMES A SEXUAL DEVIANT WHO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF INCAPASATATED WOMEN.I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.WHY HER?IM SURE HE HAD YOUNGER SEXIER WOMEN IN THAT CHAIR OVER THE YEARS.,PROBABLY YESTERDAY.WHY HER?.I AM VERY SCEPTICAL.LOVE TO SEE HIM/ HER/ PASS A LIE DETECTOR TEST. I KNOW ITS NOT ADMISSABLE IN COURT,BUT JUST THE SAME LETS SEE WHO BLINKS.JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED,WHERE IS THE HURRY?.I HAVE VERY SINCERE DOUBTS IN THIS CASE.I SUGGEST YOU OFFER BOTH OF THEM A LIE DETECTOR TEST.THE GUILTY PARTY WILL PROBABLY, BUT NOT NECCESSARILY OBJECT.I BELIEVE THE INNOCENT PARTY WILL GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY,EVEN IF THE RESULTS ARE NOT MADE PUBLIC.
How do you know she hasn't taken a lie detector test?
I surely hope you have followed this blog where others have said that he has cleaned their teeth also and given them nitrous oxide for things that other dentist do not use it for. Also you should check your friend out if this woman is out for the almighty dollar then why has he filed for indigent counsel on March 28, according to the court site? Hmmm seems he has nothing, not even the practice he claims to own. Ck the court dockets in Clayton Co he has been in court more times than I have fingers. Good upstanding people don't have that many appearances in their lifetime. All the doctors I know ( and I checked) are not even listed as having a ticket. There is a clue here of his character. Or maybe you think that this guy just keeps having a run of bad luck.
HA HA

Wake up and smell the roses, he isn't such a good guy after all.
cking it out

AOL

#225 Apr 10, 2008
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been lurking on this site and following it daily without commenting until today. I agree with family member 100%. To those of you that can help but won't because of your past dealings with this man or because of public judgement, keep in mind that God brought you to this site and opened a door to give you the opportunity to help someone. These opportunities don't come come along everyday. If you are afraid of being judged by the public or your family for your past and or past dealings with this man, then you should think of the final judgement before the kingdom of God when you will be asked why you did not help. That is the ultimate judgement and we all have to face it oneday.

If judgement and ridicule is your problem keep in mind if your family and friends love you they would support you just the same as this womans family has supported her.

I want to ask the same question as family member, " Why would you not help put a stop to this mans actions?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star Wars: The Last Jedi - THE WORST MOVIE EVER... 32 min The Following 3
Rh Negative is a very Holy Bloodline (Sep '11) 9 hr Reverend Jim 37
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Bayonne nj 21,301
Estes Heat and Air 12 hr Bad 5
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... 22 hr Sharon Taint 8
organized gang stalking (Oct '10) 22 hr Sharon Taint 78
News Man shot by cop in Kmart restroom dies (May '09) 22 hr Sharon Taint 41

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages