Man beaten by police after finding so...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Sage

United States

#41 Jul 26, 2010
As I see em wrote:
<quoted text>All four of the officers were on duty the next day according to the news. Just some information for everyone. And you really need to stop calling people idiots because you do not agree with them.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

It's not that I disagree, it's that they are idiotic statements.

And what's your point about them being back to work the next day? This guy got some bruising in a fight. It happens quite often. There would hardly be any cops on working on any given day if they had to take time off while the GBI investigated why everyone gets a cut or bruised when fighting with police.

Maybe we should wait and see what the GBI investigation comes up with before we criticize these cops.
Cgt

Atlanta, GA

#42 Jul 28, 2010
Loganville cops are scary and that is what they want to be. Intimidate people for no reason and I have been warned don't go to court because the judge is worse. I don't know what their problem is but it needs to be corrected.
As I see em

Canton, GA

#43 Aug 1, 2010
FINALLY the Loganville police make a statement. Seems their side is that the man started the whole thing... I guess unless there are witnesses, it's his word against theirs. Probably nothing will come out of this either way.

Why did it take Loganville two weeks to make a statement? Just wondering...
Natalie ulmer

Winder, GA

#44 Jul 22, 2011
Wondering wrote:
I seen this on tv last week. Does any one know what county it happened in?
gwinnett county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Times Joins the War on Christians and ... 26 min Culture Auditor 3
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 5 hr Truth Smack 1,200
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Chuck 20,049
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 14 hr phinneas j whoopie 305
Why do Cullards cry after having sex? (Feb '14) 15 hr badnman4 11
Indgoldsby 15 hr brown eyed girl 1
Lonnie Garrett and Belle Watling's 20 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages