First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new guy in town

Union, WV

#1 Mar 25, 2009
let me first say i love the nancy grace show.she however has already ruined the anthony case she has already tried and convicted the girl in the media.i do feel she is guilty but she will never get a fair trial.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 28, 2009

http://ngiasb.blogspot.com/

This group is dedicated to how much we despise Nancy Grace and her preening, pandering stupidity which she shares with CNN viewers on a nightly basis.

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

Simpsonville, SC

#3 Mar 28, 2009
I am so sick of her!
Nancy for president

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2009
Nancy Grace is absolutely one of the nicest human beings on the face of the earth.
However, as an attorney she is one of the toughest attack dogs imaginable. When she worked as an assistant District Attorney in Atlanta she had a 100% conviction rate.
Her motivation comes from the trauma of having her fiance viciously murdered by a thug and ruining her plans for a happy future. She switched her college major from English to Criminal Law and has thoroughly devoted her life to putting criminals behind bars.
We need more dedicated people like Nancy Grace.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 28, 2009
She has allot of civil complaints against here, 13 current cases in 11 different states right now for defamation, civil contempt, and others charges.

It is suspected that Nancy Grace will need more direct-counseling, more “damage-control measures”, and possible more medications for the stresses Nancy is experiencing being proven wrong over and over and nearly every single day Nancy Grace broadcasts a show through CNN.

Gotta love the District Attorney..

Is she Rushe's concubine?
Nancy Grace for President

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2009
Ozzie wrote:
She has allot of civil complaints against here, 13 current cases in 11 different states right now for defamation, civil contempt, and others charges.
It is suspected that Nancy Grace will need more direct-counseling, more “damage-control measures”, and possible more medications for the stresses Nancy is experiencing being proven wrong over and over and nearly every single day Nancy Grace broadcasts a show through CNN.
The show's ratings are up. Apparently, you watch her every day. It must be tough to watch that show, knowing she would castrate you in a flash for your criminal thoughts!

Location hidden

#7 Mar 28, 2009
Ever wonder why it seems only attractive white girls who turn up missing become fodder for television talkers like Greta Van Sustern, Oprah, Nancy Grace, Dan Abrams and Bill O’Reilly? Despite what some folks might have you believe, it’s simply a matter of demographics.

http://bobmccarty.com/tag/demographics/

interesting.
Set the record Straight

Levelland, TX

#8 Mar 28, 2009
Prosecutorial misconduct
The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin drug trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[7]

In 1997, the court was more severe. Although its unanimous decision overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife was caused primarily by other issues, the court made note of Grace's court actions, citing "inappropriate and illegal conduct in the course of the trial."

Her opening statement in the case promised the jury evidence of physical abuse that she had to know would never be admissible because that entire aspect of the case had already been excluded by the judge.
Subpoenas that contained hearing dates Grace knew to be false.
Failure to disclose a full witness list to the defense in a timely fashion.
Showing a chart during closing arguments that falsely stated a defense expert had not contradicted the state's case on a key issue.
Also, during closing argument, "vouching" for the case by telling the jury she herself believed Carr to be guilty.
And finally, performing two illegal searches of Carr's house, including one during which she was accompanied by a CNN camera crew.
While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."[8] Carr was freed in 2004 when The Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him.

Other courts have criticized Grace's conduct even while upholding convictions in her cases. In a 2005 opinion, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals said Grace "played fast and loose" with her ethical duties and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities" as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens. She failed to turn evidence over to his defense team that pointed to other suspects. The court noted that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly" elicit false testimony from a police investigator that there were no other suspects despite strong evidence to the contrary.[9]

Atlanta

#9 Mar 28, 2009
And don't forget that she went off for weeks about how the Duke Lacrosse players are rapist, yelling about it the whole time. Then when they where cleared, she mysteriously had a substitute on her show to say they where innocent, but she never apologized.

Oh yea, and she badgered a woman so much she killed herself! Yep judge, jury, and executioner Nacy Grace! What a arrogant, horrible woman!

“I am listening.......”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 28, 2009
Ozzie wrote:
http://ngiasb.blogspot.com/
This group is dedicated to how much we despise Nancy Grace and her preening, pandering stupidity which she shares with CNN viewers on a nightly basis.
OZZIE!! I'm in my kitchen barefoot and in blue jeans.......DIP ME!!

&fe ature=related

While you have me down here, I'd like to ask you a serious question. Have you ever thought that were he younger and had on make-up there would be an amazing similarity between John McLaughlin and Nancy Grace?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/07/1...

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components...

Please don't drop me while you are looking. lol
Capn Greg

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2009
The_Captain wrote:
And don't forget that she went off for weeks about how the Duke Lacrosse players are rapist, yelling about it the whole time. Then when they where cleared, she mysteriously had a substitute on her show to say they where innocent, but she never apologized.
Oh yea, and she badgered a woman so much she killed herself! Yep judge, jury, and executioner Nacy Grace! What a arrogant, horrible woman!
aw, give her a break.....:) anyone Ozzie doesn't like scores big for me. LOL

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#12 Mar 28, 2009
Nancy for president wrote:
Nancy Grace is absolutely one of the nicest human beings on the face of the earth.
However, as an attorney she is one of the toughest attack dogs imaginable. When she worked as an assistant District Attorney in Atlanta she had a 100% conviction rate.
Her motivation comes from the trauma of having her fiance viciously murdered by a thug and ruining her plans for a happy future. She switched her college major from English to Criminal Law and has thoroughly devoted her life to putting criminals behind bars.
There was only one time I liked her. During the Michael Vick case. She trashed him over and over. I loved it. He is the scum of the earth.
Changed man

Stone Mountain, GA

#13 Mar 29, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
<quoted text>There was only one time I liked her. During the Michael Vick case. She trashed him over and over. I loved it. He is the scum of the earth.
Michael Vick won't bother you. Ever since prison he doesn't like women anymore!
Francesco Sinibaldi

Opera, Italy

#14 Mar 29, 2009
Sending the memory.

That candle,
when the greatest
level tries to
forget a loving
intention, appears
in my mind
like a distant
idea, and also
this care invents
an emotion.

Francesco Sinibaldi

http://forums.lavoix.com/index.php...
Tiya

Saint George, UT

#15 May 8, 2009
I think we need more compassionate people in the world while they seek justice and the same time. nancy is an advocate for both

“Obongohead Loves You!”

Since: Nov 07

Stockbridge, GA

#17 May 10, 2009
Nancy for president wrote:
The much lauded 100% conviction rate came from browbeating the poor and uneducated into making detrimental plea bargains to get out of jail.

“Obongohead Loves You!”

Since: Nov 07

Stockbridge, GA

#18 May 10, 2009
Nancy just may fall victim to the "Robespierre" syndrome or what goes around comes around.

Maximilien Robespierre was a major player in the French Revolution and was instrumental in sending thousands to a ghastly death by the guillotine in pursuit of justice for the masses. He himself eventually was one of the last to be guillotined during the so-called Reign of Terror. And it is said he was the only person to be beheaded face up so he could see the blade coming down.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#19 May 14, 2009
has anyone noticed that in most of her shows she has to compare her twins to a case.like she ill say stuff like how fast her twins get away at the park,or how she just wants to jump out her seat and run home liike what 100 blocks to check on her twins?etc.nancy is so paraynoyed.and she is gonna make those poor babies narotic...we all know she has twins there beautiful.but come on stop bringing ur twins into cases and comparing them to other kids.and babies.
Whine and cry

United States

#20 May 14, 2009
Ozzie wrote:
It seems that criminals are always complaining about something!

“I am listening.......”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#21 May 15, 2009
davidleerr wrote:
has anyone noticed that in most of her shows she has to compare her twins to a case.like she ill say stuff like how fast her twins get away at the park,or how she just wants to jump out her seat and run home liike what 100 blocks to check on her twins?etc.nancy is so paraynoyed.and she is gonna make those poor babies narotic...we all know she has twins there beautiful.but come on stop bringing ur twins into cases and comparing them to other kids.and babies.
I don't really watch Nancy Grace and so I don't have an opinion about her personally, BUT...once you are a parent you compare EVERYONE's children to yours...what they did and are doing. It's a positive thing.

She is probably trying to be a good parent and part of that is being a little bit paranoid. I have my own business and kept my children with me in the floor of my office until they were old enough for school because I didn't want them out of my sight.......they are turning out just fine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
Baby body parts for sale 12 hr Charles 16
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) Fri Spacecowbos 474
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Erika Fri The Seer 1
Debate: Marijuana - Atlanta, GA (Aug '10) Thu niqueo 363
Whites Are The Best Race In The World (Nov '11) Aug 27 UR Stupid 92
Need help finding a plastic surgeon to remove i... (Apr '14) Aug 27 heather 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages