United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Ghetto Fabulous..where criminals live off their victims.Where Black on Black crime is thriving.
That's how they roll..thank you keep on killing one another,news at 11:00 ..
susie Q

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Because you were there sniffin' it out..pointin' a finger at it..ya "jackwad".
abe lincoln

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

lighteredknot wrote:
This is the way blacks sell books to schools. Are all black educators crooked in Dekalb Co and Atlanta City?
http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dekalb-probes-...
What was I thinking?
JIM EVANS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

The 11:00 news is like a horror show. atlanta isnt a ghetto it a sewer. I got lost in south Atlanta the other day when I took a wrong turn at the airport. I ran into a gas station to use the bathroom. Of course they wouldn't let anyone use the restroom because of the type people hanging around there. This Indian lady was trying to do business thru this little window while this ghetto trash bought quarts of beer with scratch offs. All while trying to hold their pants up while trying to bum off the other customers. i gave up quickly on the restroom ran to my car while being harassed, jumped in, hit door lock IMMEDIATELY. Someone should make a 2 child law in the USA really
lawyer12

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

atlanta is trash filled with lazy section8 6 baby having nasty screw anything with money having nothing as women
truthhurts

Haysi, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

We use to love atlanta now we NEVER go there. It is A GHETTO. You want to know what happens when blacks take over a town look no more.
Ms T

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

YES ATLANTA IS A GARBAGE DUMP AND SO IS DEKALB CO...AS LONG AS BLACKS KILL, ROB ,AS LONG AS TAXPAYERS CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF LOW LIFE SECTION8 WHORES THAT INFEST NICE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THEIR BAD AS CHILDREN THATS UNCONTROLLABLE,THIS DISEASE WILL SPREAD TO OTHER COUNTYS.THE DEKALB CO MAYOR WONT DO ANYTHING SUCH AS A CURFEW FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18, CODE ENFORCEMENT WONT DO THEIR JOB,HAD TO CALL THEM 3 TIMES TO NO AVAIL.FORGET ABOUT DEKALB POLICE,THEY JUST HAND OUT SEATBELT TICKETS.OOOH WELL WE ARE SCREWED. BUT YOUNG BLACK MEN AND WOMEN,I AM GOING TO INVEST IN JAIL STOCKS...SO KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER.AND SECTION8 MOTHERS,KEEP HAVING DUMB CHILDREN THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT,THAT EVENTUALLY WILL GET KILLED BECAUSE YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING...DUMMIES WATCH 48 HOURS THERE IS NO ONE ELSE BUT BLACKS KILLING ONE ANOTHER,MAYBE I CAN MAKE MONEY IN THIS ECONOMY!
Whitney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

I even got threatened by BIG kids at a pool for Christ's sake. All they could say was how they liked to catch whites out and beat their cracker azzes up....No one was even talking to them. this was daylight

Since: Oct 10

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Y'all make Atlanta sound awful..... I never been ..

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Atlanta is the new Detroit, because it is the black Mecca.

“Let the truth be told.”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

You may refer to it as "Ghetto" out of ignorance, due to the high African American population. Here are some facts; Atlanta is a working class city with lots of big companies and we have a huge population of upper class people. Also, we are the Hip-hop capital of the world, so we have alot of musician and athletes living here. So we are MOSTLY BLACK!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Almost everyone that works leaves the city at night. Only thugs and fools walk around Atlanta at night.
haha

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Atlanta has always been a toilet in many areas. Like any big city, it has nice areas where you can walk the streets anytime of day and places you dont go anytime of day.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

lawyer12 wrote:
atlanta is trash filled with lazy section8 6 baby having nasty screw anything with money having nothing as women
delusional

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

JIM EVANS wrote:
The 11:00 news is like a horror show. atlanta isnt a ghetto it a sewer. I got lost in south Atlanta the other day when I took a wrong turn at the airport. I ran into a gas station to use the bathroom. Of course they wouldn't let anyone use the restroom because of the type people hanging around there. This Indian lady was trying to do business thru this little window while this ghetto trash bought quarts of beer with scratch offs. All while trying to hold their pants up while trying to bum off the other customers. i gave up quickly on the restroom ran to my car while being harassed, jumped in, hit door lock IMMEDIATELY. Someone should make a 2 child law in the USA really
Your a liar, u did not wait around to see all that
Unknown221

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

aylant is a real garbage dump ms t
lawyer112

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

lol atl a garbage dump
sincere21

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Ms T wrote:
YES ATLANTA IS A GARBAGE DUMP AND SO IS DEKALB CO...AS LONG AS BLACKS KILL, ROB ,AS LONG AS TAXPAYERS CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF LOW LIFE SECTION8 WHORES THAT INFEST NICE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THEIR BAD AS CHILDREN THATS UNCONTROLLABLE,THIS DISEASE WILL SPREAD TO OTHER COUNTYS.THE DEKALB CO MAYOR WONT DO ANYTHING SUCH AS A CURFEW FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18, CODE ENFORCEMENT WONT DO THEIR JOB,HAD TO CALL THEM 3 TIMES TO NO AVAIL.FORGET ABOUT DEKALB POLICE,THEY JUST HAND OUT SEATBELT TICKETS.OOOH WELL WE ARE SCREWED. BUT YOUNG BLACK MEN AND WOMEN,I AM GOING TO INVEST IN JAIL STOCKS...SO KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER.AND SECTION8 MOTHERS,KEEP HAVING DUMB CHILDREN THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT,THAT EVENTUALLY WILL GET KILLED BECAUSE YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING...DUMMIES WATCH 48 HOURS THERE IS NO ONE ELSE BUT BLACKS KILLING ONE ANOTHER,MAYBE I CAN MAKE MONEY IN THIS ECONOMY!
yes atlanta is a garbage dump

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

REAL4TALK wrote:
Also, we are the Hip-hop capital of the world, so we have alot of musician and athletes living here. So we are MOSTLY BLACK!!!
That explains the high crime rate there, rap & hip-hop is all about the thug lifestyle & most overpaid athletes enjoy that kind of lifestyle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

I don't know what Aylant is. Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Atlanta Forum right now

Search the Atlanta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 46 min jeb stuart 47,669
removal of silicone from body 1 hr teresa76 178
Atlanta Woman Confronts Teen Violence 12 hr detroller 3
Farrakhan: Black men headed for extinction (Oct '07) 12 hr C Papagayo 1,061
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr Mason II 2,039
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
Two Charged for Dumping Body in Well (Aug '07) Thu bobbysaunt 445
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Fulton County was issued at July 11 at 10:37PM EDT

•••
•••

Atlanta News Video

•••
•••

Atlanta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••