Rh Negative is a very Holy Bloodline

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rhyolite 38

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2011
Rh Negative is a very holy bloodline with powerful PSI abilities. The Luciferian religions(Illuminati) believe that by abusing children and people of this bloodline, they are directly attacking God.
The Watchers had good and evil amongst them. Archangel Michael is named as a physical watcher in the Middle East in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The battle between the ‘Sons of Light’ and the ‘Sons of Darkness’ is mentioned in this work. This battle still rages today. Some say Project Oaktree was ultimately looking for the human descendants of the Watchers. We have to ask ourselves why are the 12 tribes of Israel so important, and who physically ‘seeded’ these bloodlines.
The answers we are given by the religious institutes of the world, such as “They are God’s chosen people,” will not suffice anymore. People ask why are they called the Watchers.
The answer seems to be because of their ability to project their consciousness out of the body and perform an ancient form of advanced remote viewing.

True beleivers should be thanking us for exposing the EVIL Illuminati.
. We fight behind the scenes
----------

Illuminati Owned Feds

The Stargate Project was the umbrella code name of one of several sub-projects established by the U.S. Federal Government to investigate claims of psychic phenomena with potential military and domestic applications, particularly "remote viewing": the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance. These projects were active from the 1970s through 1995, and followed up early psychic research done at The Stanford Research Institute (SRI), The American Society for Psychical Research, and other psychical research labs.

The Stargate Project was terminated in 1995 following an independent review which concluded:

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2011
RH Rabid Human?
Maria Antonia Unplugged

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2011
Rhyolite 38 wrote:
Rh Negative is a very holy bloodline with powerful PSI abilities. The Luciferian religions(Illuminati) believe that by abusing children and people of this bloodline, they are directly attacking God.
Sheeshhh... I'm not gonna say what mine is then. Ewwww.....
Maria Antonia Unplugged

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2011
tld007 wrote:
RH Rabid Human?
Are you teasing or do you really not know? I don't want to give an answer if you are teasing.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2011
i really dont know
Maria Antonia Unplugged

Miami Beach, FL

#6 Sep 24, 2011
tld007 wrote:
i really dont know
:) OK...

RH factor is a blood grouping.... one of 30. It is considered the second most clinically important. The first one is ABO... for example you may say you are a O blood type. The Rh blood group system currently consists of 50 defined blood group antigens (an antigen is a substance that when introduced into the body stimulates the production of an antibody for example include toxins or bacteria). The common is the Rh factor. Rh positive and Rh negative refer to the D antigen only. We need this typing to make accurate blood transfusions. For example, I am O neg. I can give blood to any blood type. I can not recieve any blood type except for another O neg. It is also important to know in pregnancy to prevent miscarriage of a child who is not of the same factor. The factor is genetic. My father and grandmother were also O negative and one of my 3 children is.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 24, 2011
Maria Antonia Unplugged wrote:
<quoted text>
:) OK...
RH factor is a blood grouping.... one of 30. It is considered the second most clinically important. The first one is ABO... for example you may say you are a O blood type. The Rh blood group system currently consists of 50 defined blood group antigens (an antigen is a substance that when introduced into the body stimulates the production of an antibody for example include toxins or bacteria). The common is the Rh factor. Rh positive and Rh negative refer to the D antigen only. We need this typing to make accurate blood transfusions. For example, I am O neg. I can give blood to any blood type. I can not recieve any blood type except for another O neg. It is also important to know in pregnancy to prevent miscarriage of a child who is not of the same factor. The factor is genetic. My father and grandmother were also O negative and one of my 3 children is.
I am O positive

Location hidden

#8 Sep 24, 2011
Will this knowledge help people? Also I need your help on something else...off topic about posting news to this forum...
Ask Maria

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2011
tld007 wrote:
Will this knowledge help people? Also I need your help on something else...off topic about posting news to this forum...
Will which knowledge help people?... if I know an answer I'd be happy to help.
Nancy

United States

#10 Jul 13, 2013
The Illuminati are tracking people with Rh negative factor. We can't be cloned. FYI
strange

AOL

#11 Jul 13, 2013
my grandmother has rh factor blood type, and this woman seemed to enjoy abusing her children and her grandchildren. as a child i thought she was demonic... she slapped my daughter across her face at the age she was just learning to walk. this blood type has nothing to do with the great creator of heaven and earth. it's all what you did in the 1st earth age, before the catabolt. GOD knows who His true children are. this blood type is also known as monkeys blood
Melanie

Brainerd, MN

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Meta magical thinking. Well....I hope someone put a stop to your grandma. I know positives make 85 percent of the world!!!! Wow! Do you know your history besides mythology from the bible? Plus what else....hitting children is an assult and worthy of calling the police and having that person investigated. Children don't deserve that. So don't blame blood type for all the problems in this disgusting world. If 85 percent in the entire world are postive it doesn't make sense what you are saying. Reread your comment. What you do you mean negatives are evil and responsible and god has chosen people? Or you saying negatives are chosen people? Either way its sounds nazi like.
Cory D

Franklin, GA

#14 Jun 26, 2014
....this blood type is also known as monkeys blood
How so? It lacks the protein linked to the rhesus monkey...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 26, 2014
I am O negative too. I like being a universal donor. My grandmother, mother and my son are also O negative.
A person's blood type has nothing to do with evil or goodness.
Charles

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2014
So RH+ is linked to the Rhesus monkey?
Does that prove humans evolved from monkeys?
Jadia

Paterson, NJ

#17 Jun 27, 2014
strange wrote:
my grandmother has rh factor blood type, and this woman seemed to enjoy abusing her children and her grandchildren. as a child i thought she was demonic... she slapped my daughter across her face at the age she was just learning to walk. this blood type has nothing to do with the great creator of heaven and earth. it's all what you did in the 1st earth age, before the catabolt. GOD knows who His true children are. this blood type is also known as monkeys blood
. RH Positive Blood is of the monkey gene, RH Negs . Have Martin Luther King , JFK, JESUS, and many others who have done tremendous good, there are also those who do bad, just as with all groups, there's good and bad , the difference is whether or not you have empathy, without that you have nothing whether or not you are positive or negative
Delve deeper

United States

#18 Jun 27, 2014
It has to do with haplogroups from your Y DNA.
R1A1A1
The rh stuff is for the ignorant.
Charles

United States

#19 Jun 28, 2014
No, I think it comes from your MTDNA (mother's DNA)
My MTDNA is Haplogroup I (as in Iris).
And my blood type is A+.
Levi howard

Westborough, MA

#20 Jun 18, 2015
What kind of a human in heaven
qwerty

Calhoun, GA

#21 Jun 18, 2015
OP you drank the Kool aid again didn't you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) 53 min sunnyt 53
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 hr Tolerman 2,011
Augusta Chronicle Claims Fall Short Tabloid New... 3 hr sallie james 1
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 18 hr Push 192
Ronald Trump Caused Violent and Hatred 21 hr Tolerman 147
Do women provoke men to hit them? (Feb '12) Fri CommonSenseGuy 74
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) Thu Concerned Citizen 418
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages