Police Investigate Murder Confession

Full story: WXIA Atlanta

Atlanta police are questioning a man who turned himself in after admitting he shot and killed another man.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2007
good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

Good, this way Paul Howard will not screw the case up. Justice is done.
KML

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

Thank you. You have probably just saved some 80 year old woman from being put through hell by some lowlife criminal trying to rob her. You have also saved the taxpayers a ton of money on a trial and incarceration expenses. The only people who might disagree with what this man did, are probably criminals themselves afraid of citizens who protect themselves.

Since: Jun 07

Acworth, Ga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

WOW what is wrong with this world now a days?
nra4eva

Riverdale, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2007

Too bad this incident did'nt occur in a "GUN FREE ZONE"! When will people ever learn??
DAD

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

I believe Kevin Cager to the fullest. He is a nice young man from a nice, structured family. He was protecting himself from harm.
Reggie

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

I believe Kevin too. I went to High School with him and he was an all around cool dude.
ms campbell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

This is truly an unfortuante situation for both parties involved. One family has lost a son to violence and another family may loose their son to jail because he tried to protect himself. I know that things like this happen and I support the young man that's behind bars. He only was trying to protect himself. In the end it's you or them...
dixiedarling

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

Honest? Didn't he say the guy tried to rob him at gunpoint? Didn't I read that he was charged with murder after no gun was found on the other guy?
Brandi

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

From what I know about Kevin, he is an overall good guy. He is not one to go looking for trouble and judging by the type of friends that he hangs with daily.... well they are all good people. I believe he was getting robbed at gunpoint. Because i dont know the complete detailed story as to how the inncident exactly occured, i cant say if it was self defense. Obviously, if Kevin shot the guy during the robbery, yes, its nothing but self defense. But, if the guy had robbed kevin and was trying to get away when kevin shot him, well, then kevin would be the aggresor in that situation. Overall, I stand by Kevin, His friends and family. I only hope and pray that this young man is tried fairly and that he doesnt have to spend many years of his life in jail. Its amazing how someones life can completely change in a matter of minutes. FREE KEVIN CAGER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Atlanta Forum right now

Search the Atlanta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuit: Westminster Schools discriminated agai... 1 hr niceguyfos 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel 18,592
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 50,074
With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off 4 hr Tighty whitey 18
Yankees Rule 9 hr Hartwick 11
Federal carbon rule hearing in Atlanta attracts... 16 hr sharon 1
Driver of stolen car rams Atlanta police cruise... 16 hr yoyo 1
•••
•••

Atlanta News Video

•••
Atlanta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••