Police Investigate Murder Confession

Police Investigate Murder Confession

There are 9 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Jul 15, 2007, titled Police Investigate Murder Confession. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Atlanta police are questioning a man who turned himself in after admitting he shot and killed another man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

good

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2007
Good, this way Paul Howard will not screw the case up. Justice is done.
KML

Locust Grove, GA

#2 Jul 15, 2007
Thank you. You have probably just saved some 80 year old woman from being put through hell by some lowlife criminal trying to rob her. You have also saved the taxpayers a ton of money on a trial and incarceration expenses. The only people who might disagree with what this man did, are probably criminals themselves afraid of citizens who protect themselves.

Since: Jun 07

Acworth, Ga

#5 Jul 15, 2007
WOW what is wrong with this world now a days?
nra4eva

Riverdale, GA

#8 Jul 16, 2007
Too bad this incident did'nt occur in a "GUN FREE ZONE"! When will people ever learn??
DAD

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jul 17, 2007
I believe Kevin Cager to the fullest. He is a nice young man from a nice, structured family. He was protecting himself from harm.
Reggie

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jul 17, 2007
I believe Kevin too. I went to High School with him and he was an all around cool dude.
ms campbell

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2007
This is truly an unfortuante situation for both parties involved. One family has lost a son to violence and another family may loose their son to jail because he tried to protect himself. I know that things like this happen and I support the young man that's behind bars. He only was trying to protect himself. In the end it's you or them...
dixiedarling

Jonesboro, GA

#12 Jul 18, 2007
Honest? Didn't he say the guy tried to rob him at gunpoint? Didn't I read that he was charged with murder after no gun was found on the other guy?
Brandi

Sharpsburg, GA

#13 Jul 24, 2007
From what I know about Kevin, he is an overall good guy. He is not one to go looking for trouble and judging by the type of friends that he hangs with daily.... well they are all good people. I believe he was getting robbed at gunpoint. Because i dont know the complete detailed story as to how the inncident exactly occured, i cant say if it was self defense. Obviously, if Kevin shot the guy during the robbery, yes, its nothing but self defense. But, if the guy had robbed kevin and was trying to get away when kevin shot him, well, then kevin would be the aggresor in that situation. Overall, I stand by Kevin, His friends and family. I only hope and pray that this young man is tried fairly and that he doesnt have to spend many years of his life in jail. Its amazing how someones life can completely change in a matter of minutes. FREE KEVIN CAGER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 20,057
New York Times Joins the War on Christians and ... 4 hr ChicknButt 8
Atlanta Chat Room is a great place to meet sing... (Nov '06) 6 hr Mark111 603
News Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) 7 hr Silly girl 28
Ban The Confederate Flag and Rap Music At The S... 9 hr General Robert E Lee 20
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 9 hr Anon2 307
Why do Cullards cry after having sex? (Feb '14) Thu WPWW2 13
More from around the web

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages