Beware: Mentally ill man acting like ...

Beware: Mentally ill man acting like Gary Hilton Wanna-be...

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Worried parent

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Feb 14, 2011
Warning: there is a person from Northern GA who calls himself "wolfscratch" online. He is becoming more and more obsessed with Gary Hilton and has been picked up and questioned by police about his crazy claims and Hilton-wanna-be behavior.

He claims that he can "channel" the killer and also that Hilton's "demon" has entered his head.

He is also obsessed with Hilton's GA victim, Meredith Emerson, and even had a bizarre "monument" made for her that he displays in his front yard. It is a gravestone that is full of miss-spellings and even spells the poor victim's name wrong. Here is a picture of it: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uILnGQq1vUA/R83UQ4D...

Currently he is prowling around the Dawson forest area where Emerson's body was found. He carries what he calls "dowsing rods" and claims to have found and dug up a bunch of graves in the area.

Please be very, very careful if you encounter this man in the North Georgia area.
JanesY

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Feb 14, 2011
This guy? http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/TVA1VO3PNQ...

What a trainwreck.

Check out the posts from his family. Frikkin' sad.
Worried parent

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Feb 14, 2011
FYI, Gary Michael Hilton is the drifter who kidnapped, murdered and decapitated 24-year old Meredith Emerson on a hiking trail north of Atlanta on New Years Day 2008.

He has been charged in a slew of other murders and is considered a sociopathic serial killer. Currently on trial for the killing/decapitation of Cheryl Dunlap in Florida.

Since: Aug 10

Canarsie

#4 Feb 14, 2011
Worried parent wrote:
Warning: there is a person from Northern GA who calls himself "wolfscratch" online. He is becoming more and more obsessed with Gary Hilton and has been picked up and questioned by police about his crazy claims and Hilton-wanna-be behavior.
He claims that he can "channel" the killer and also that Hilton's "demon" has entered his head.
He is also obsessed with Hilton's GA victim, Meredith Emerson, and even had a bizarre "monument" made for her that he displays in his front yard. It is a gravestone that is full of miss-spellings and even spells the poor victim's name wrong. Here is a picture of it: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uILnGQq1vUA/R83UQ4D...
Currently he is prowling around the Dawson forest area where Emerson's body was found. He carries what he calls "dowsing rods" and claims to have found and dug up a bunch of graves in the area.
Please be very, very careful if you encounter this man in the North Georgia area.
And you don't believe he can do all that channelin ? I channeled Jim Morrison one time. He was on VH1.
Wolfscratch -glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Feb 28, 2011
Folks, IMO the person that began this topx blog is one of GMH's Associates.
I am wolfscratch/glenn adams..
IMO, the person that started this forum is John Tabor; the person gmh called from the Huddle House at 4:41PM on 01/03/08, that lied to the GBI, and said that he tried to contact them.
He was reinterviewed by the GBI/FBI and cried throughout the entire interview.
Said he had important business to attend to(I bet), is why he failed to dial 911 as any 6 year old would have done: "Meredith Hope Emerson, should have been rescued!" She was alive when JT received the callk from GMH. 2nd calol by the way. I called from their phone and caller ID identifies the phone number.
See GBI/FBI interview in next comment....
Wolfscratch
GMH had associates and sidekicks!
Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch -glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Feb 28, 2011
Worried Parent My Buttocks...
Was your spouse disbarred, JT?
Is your world crumbling in on you?
Where would GMH, have got a check cashed on 01/03/08?
Could a simple 911 call by you have saved Meredth's life and caused the arrest of GMH on 01/03/2008 when he called you from the Huddle House in Marble Hill,GA after calling you 10 minutes before, from 100' away at a phone booth..
What are you hiding, JT? Were you involved with GMH's evil deeds. Are you bisexual as GMH contends in his letter from Jackson Prison?
Did you pay employee taxes on GMH, since he worked for you for 10 years?
GMH stated on LE recording that he hasn't filed income taxes in 30 years. What does that say about you, since he worked for you for the last 10 years?

You can run, but you cannot hide!!!
Gary Michael =(Mack) Hilton, had 4 friends. Three were Attorneys; 'Officers of the Court'...

Until my dowsing rods point to me.....

Wolfscratch/glenn adams
Wolfscratch -glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Feb 28, 2011
John Tabor, although not a member of the Bar, has a Law Degree...and is married to an attorney, who is no longer a member of the bar, accvording to my info.

WS

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#11 Aug 24, 2011
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/art ....

‘Dateline’ to profile Emerson's killer
Hilton admitted to killing Buford hiker in ’08

By Michele Hester
Times regional staff

POSTED: August 23, 2011 11:20 p.m.

READ MORE
‘Dateline’

What: Program features Gary Michael Hilton, convicted killer of Buford’s Meredith Emerson.
When: 9-11 p.m. Friday
Where: NBC

(snipet)

An upcoming episode of NBC's "Dateline" will profile accused serial killer Gary Michael Hilton who admitted killing a young Buford woman in the Dawson Forest Wildlife Management Area in January 2008.

Fittingly named "Mystery on Blood Mountain," Friday night's "Dateline" episode that will air at 9 p.m. follows Hilton as he stalked his human prey along hiking trails and lonely roads from Florida to North Carolina.

Wolfscratch

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#12 Aug 24, 2011
Dateline video "Mystery on Blood Mountain"trailer Link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/vp/442293 ...

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/art ....

‘Dateline’ to profile Emerson's killer
Hilton admitted to killing Buford hiker in ’08

By Michele Hester
Times regional staff

POSTED: August 23, 2011 11:20 p.m.

An upcoming episode of NBC's "Dateline" will profile accused serial killer Gary Michael Hilton who admitted killing a young Buford woman in the Dawson Forest Wildlife Management Area in January 2008.

Fittingly named "Mystery on Blood Mountain," Friday night's "Dateline" episode that will air at 9 p.m. follows Hilton as he stalked his human prey along hiking trails and lonely roads from Florida to North Carolina.

Wolfscratch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you STILL a slave? take the test (Nov '10) 6 min special-K 10
emergency roadside assistance 8 min Jennifer can shov... 3
Home/Office Cleaning Service, with a twist! 10 min I really trust you 2
Time Out - Local children's tv show, early 1980s? (Dec '14) 4 hr Will Dockery 29
Pilots Are Full Of Themselves 13 hr ThomasA is uber gay 35
Gay tattoo artist Mon Squatch is my friend 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Anybody Anywhere 21,174

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages