You are invited to visit the home of ...

You are invited to visit the home of the KKK by attending....

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

The Mountain is Talking

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2012
You are one sick SOB.l You do not live in Blairsville and hate everyone there. You post hate about the citizens, the leaders, and the community. These people of the Atlanta forum should know you are a felon with obvious ill intentions.
The Mountain is Talking

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Truth hurts sometimes wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you are one sick demented bastard!
I have a question. Do you have access to any firearms? If so, you need to have your mommy put them away as so you cannot get to them on the day you completely off!
This is what the community thinks of this guy. Also watch out he will solicit money for his book and his crusade.
On Target

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2012
Im With Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of Little Davey to quote Martin Luther King and then not give him credit for the quote. Then, to add insult to injury, he posts a link to where you can buy his own book. Creepy.
BEWARE of this invitation. It is posted to incite trouble in this beautiful rural town, by a convicted felon that does not even live there.
Union Co Resident

Pendergrass, GA

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Beware on my levels. This is a man who sues people for making what he considers inappropriate comments on TOPIX. His intent is dangerous and he is race baiting.
Listen Up

Jefferson, GA

#7 Jun 20, 2012
This loser DOES NOT REPRESENT BLAIRSVILLE. He doesn't live here and has tried everything to incite trouble here.

For that matter, the fools who wanted to sign the KKK up for roadside litter pickup DON'T LIVE IN UNION COUNTY EITHER...

Blairsville and Union County are peaceful places which have strong Christian beliefs and are accepting of others.

If you would like to come and visit the area or come to the festival, by all means do so, but don't expect robbed klansmen here. All the goofball klan members all came from somewhere else and think that just because the area is mostly white (owing mainly to the long-time geographic isolation) that people are like them. WE ARE NOT.

By the way, this "Mountains Voice" guy says he talks to "The Mountain" and has apocalyptic visions. He is a false prophet wannabe.
Union Co Resident

Pendergrass, GA

#8 Jun 20, 2012
EXCERPT FROM THE STORY:

"The question is: How many other residents of the 98 percent-white county have Klan robes stashed at the back of their closets?"

DAVID'S ANSWER:

Let us find out. It is time that people choose, and I have decided to make Blairsville the place that I will draw a line in the sand, and begin to separate the Children of God - from the children of darkness.

I am inviting Blacks to attend the Green Bean Festival. Already I have begun posting invitations across the Nation.

You may see my 1st invitation, issued on the Atlanta Topix Forum at the following link.

To those of you that are the Children of God - I pray you find the courage and wisdom to make this a day of understanding, love, joy and of making new friends. But if the Children of God have not courage, then it may be that darkness prevails.

"Atlanta Invite: http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/T8RPA6VIPL ...

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice

* I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood."

This is a quote from Blairsville Topix. The man doesn't live any where near Blairsville. Furthermore, he is considered a first class kook.
This started when the KKK wanted to adopt part of a highway in this area and were denied.

Beware of people who talk to mountains...LOL...and race bait.

You are welcome to attend our festivals but please consider who is posting these comments.
Weirdo

Jefferson, GA

#9 Jun 20, 2012
This is the topic that Mountains Voice should be posting in. He has lots of experience:

http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/T4TLUKDFPL...
Answer

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Jun 20, 2012
You KKK guys are really scared of this invite ..lol..I sincerely ask everyone with a mind for civil liberty to look into the forum Mountain Voice has linked..

This is not intended to incite anything, we are seeking help from fellow GA residents to stop the KKK from ruining our home..

We are seeking solidarity and brotherhood...who will help us?
Weirdo

Jefferson, GA

#11 Jun 20, 2012
Answer wrote:
You KKK guys are really scared of this invite ..lol..I sincerely ask everyone with a mind for civil liberty to look into the forum Mountain Voice has linked..
This is not intended to incite anything, we are seeking help from fellow GA residents to stop the KKK from ruining our home..
We are seeking solidarity and brotherhood...who will help us?
I doubt a single person who has warned about David Hopkins AKA Mountains Voice is a member of the KKK. Anyone who has read his posts knows what he is all about.

Again, if you want to visit Blairsville in a peaceful manner, please do, whether you are black, white, chinese, etc., etc You will all be welcome here. Mountain Voice is not a member of this community, nor are the ones who represented the KKK in the road thing. We don't want them here.
sally

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Jun 20, 2012
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
Well, it is a start of dialogue. I started a Discussion Thread in the town of Blairsville announcing my invitation. I included a link to this Discussion Thread in Atlanta. It seems we have the beginning of cross over dialogue.
If anyone wants to read what is going on in the Blairsville Thread, you can view it here - http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
NOT everyone thinks this is a bad idea. Read some of the posts. And I do hope that those of good character and spirit can guide this.
I am now beginning to expand this invitation to other areas. I do hope people will send emails, links, facebook posts etc about this. You can link to this page.
This is something that needs to happen. Handle it now - or it will fester and grow. Tell your friends. And I DO SINCERELY pray for the best. But it is not promised.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
Mehveh Jent UR: http://www.amazon.com/Mehveh-Jent-UR-ebook/dp...
Why invite to the Sept.6th or for the rally on October 8th???Will provide link as soon as website is updated.
Warning

Pendergrass, GA

#13 Jun 20, 2012
Mountain Voice also posts as Sally and other names from Dahlonega, GA. Beware!
ussurf

York, PA

#14 Jun 20, 2012
Violets are such a lovely color of purple, so delicate and refined.
Roses are bountiful in an vast array of color that defies the spectrum.
Carnations are filled with the sweet smell of life, abounding with a sensation of peace and tranquility.
Sometimes I stare in amazement, and am filled with awe, by the glory of Gods design.We are surrounded by so much beauty, how could we become so ugly inside.
Look! Look at that beautiful rainbow, doesn't it fill your heart with delight.The sun is smiling at you and me,as it warms our hearts and minds.Peace be with you my friend.
Respect

Dawsonville, GA

#15 Jun 20, 2012
Warning wrote:
Mountain Voice also posts as Sally and other names from Dahlonega, GA. Beware!
Don't worry folks this guy is just dumb and does not realize our isp from Blairsville routs through Dahlonega..So really anyone on windstream isp in Bville can show that city and a few others..
racism sux

Blairsville, GA

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Union Co Resident wrote:
Beware on my levels. This is a man who sues people for making what he considers inappropriate comments on TOPIX. His intent is dangerous and he is race baiting.
You same guy that posted this -

"It is a little sweet town because it is 98% White. Like it or leave it."

Here is a link...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
racism sux

Blairsville, GA

#17 Jun 21, 2012
or maybe you same that post this -

"One of my handymen is affiliated. I could care less what the KKK does or doesn't do. "

here proof..
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...

Sounds like you support KKK. You just scared now that you got a lightbeam on you.
racism sux

Jefferson, GA

#18 Jun 21, 2012
I hate blacks and Jews
Heres the point

Jefferson, GA

#19 Jun 21, 2012
I just posted the above statement using the name "racism sux". Actually, I don't hate black and Jews, I just wanted to provide the example that anyone can use someone else's user name if it hasn't been registered. My point is that several different people could be using the name "Union Co. Resident". Some people take others' user names just for meanness and to confuse.
duh

Blairsville, GA

#20 Jun 21, 2012
Heres the point wrote:
I just posted the above statement using the name "racism sux". Actually, I don't hate black and Jews, I just wanted to provide the example that anyone can use someone else's user name if it hasn't been registered. My point is that several different people could be using the name "Union Co. Resident". Some people take others' user names just for meanness and to confuse.
Ummmm.... your IP address shows as Dahlonega not Blarisville. Duh. Nice try to prove you are even dumber than you think everyone else is. That must be why they call them the Ku KLUTZ Klan. LOL
Jeb Stuart

Paducah, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2012
man if i was down there i would show up in a robe and if you idiots would research the klan you would know that we arent the violent organization that we used to be but we do believe in a WHITE AMERICA
American_4life

Commerce, GA

#22 Nov 25, 2014
The way Ferguson is going and a black female democrats saying this is their race war, I hope white people start to stick together. Tired of certain blacks allowed to CHIMP out and destroy and burn down their towns. Sick of the cuddling of black people. All I can say is if they come to my property it will be defended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Pringle superintendent @ R.C.B.O.E. Cove... 2 hr Tommy S 4
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 4 hr Love myself 372
informants (aka snitches) (Apr '14) 12 hr 100mee 6
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 14 hr Yeah 150
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) Mon phinneas j whoopie 276
From Exceptionalism to the Lowest Common Denomi... Mon New Direction 2
News City of Cumming honors essay winner Mon test 2
More from around the web

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]