Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

teehee. Not hardly Sofa Turd. But I found a picture of you and it was the very last one people. Check the one titled "The Linux User" or something along those lines. Anywho it is the very last picture with some pasty, round, obese fellow sitting in his tightie whities on some dumpy apt. If that is Sofa Turd Douche aka Sofa King Cool I'll eat my hat. bwah hahahahahahaha. Sofa Douche, what do you do all day besides surf sites showing man-boobs. bwah hahahahaha. What are you some kind of homersexual freaky-deaky boy? bwah hahahahaha.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

that's in some dumpy apt. sorry about the typo. teehee.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I've had that mental picture of the "The Linux User" stuck in my head everytime I read one of Sofa King Cool's post for a long time now. And Shazam, there is Sofa King Cool in all his glory just like he's been described before by a couple of posters on Topix. bwah hahahahahahaha. You just burned yourself Sofa Douche. What did your mammy tell you about playing with fire?
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Yer perdy funie fer heeb/kneegrow trash
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
100% German.
If you're indeed German, then you're a disgrace to your German heritage and a dummkoff Scheiss to boot.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the sofa malingerer has spilled the beans relative to his daytime activities. We’ve always had our doubts about the “odd” little plumpoid, but the worst has now been confirmed. He spends his days on the sofa, stuffing his acne infected face with KFC, pizza, burgers and donuts which he then washes down with gallons and gallons of grape Kool aid. Now we learn that, while stuffing his Jabba the Hut maw with these trailer park delicacies, he wends his way around the internet, searching for pictures of men with breasts. Why aren’t we all that surprised… LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

<quoted text>
100% German.
So ist unser kleiner Couch-Dummkopf deutsch. Solch eine Unbehaglichkeit den deutschen Leuten

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

<quoted text>
fick dich
Deutsche Männer tun das zu einander nicht Sie verdrehten Fee. Zurück zum gobbling Brathuhn von Kentucky auf Ihrem Couch-Früchtekuchen. rotflmao
Translation: That's not something men do to each other. Go back to gobbling Kentucky fried chicken on your sofa fruitcake. rotflmao. Poor sofa fraulein. Even in German he's still not making the grade. You got to start trying harder Fraulein. You're just not making the grade. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Geschlechtverwirrung kann ein Weibchen sein.
Translation: Gender confusion can be a bitch. rotflmao.
Come on Fraulein. Hang another lame and crippled attempt at wit on me. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Atlanta Forum right now

Search the Atlanta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr the truth really ... 18,731
Family's outrage after authorities refuse to pa... 1 hr It shouldnt be to... 4
Obama: Round Up Renegade Cops And Send Them To ... 1 hr Walter Melon 5
Mississippi man beat with brass knuckles after ... 3 hr Bring it on home 1
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 23 hr sara 317
Topix is the government's lapdog Tue Lapdog 1
Debate: Ferguson - Atlanta, GA Tue Roudy The Second 7
•••
•••

Atlanta News Video

•••
•••

Atlanta Jobs