Can someone check my powerball numbers??

Can someone check my powerball numbers??

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Equality4All

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 19, 2013
I'm just to tired to check; i just got back from FL. & had stoped at PUBLIX to buy 1 tix. My numbers r 10, 13, 14, 22 and 52 & PB 11. I'm just 2 tired; i need my zzzzzz's. Later ya'll.
DiaperSofaDaveFr eak

Dawsonville, GA

#2 May 19, 2013
Oh, wow. Like you just won 600,000,000.00 dollars. Dude, WTFU. You're rich beyooooooooooootch. Now gimme my share of the loot.
jason

Carrollton, GA

#3 May 19, 2013
all the welfare crowd will be trying to kill you and take your lottery ticket.
AnitaAdvice

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 19, 2013
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'M THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!! DO I NEED TO GO BACK TO FL. SINCE THAT'S WHERE I BOUGHT THE TICKET?????? MY CAR JUST BROKE DOWN, FROM MY WEEKEND TRIP!!! AND I'M BROKE! AT LEAST I'M BROKE UNTILL I GET MY WINNINGS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!! IT'S SO SURREAL!!!!!!!!!!AM I DREAMING?????
Blessed Reverend Friend

Sonoma, CA

#5 May 20, 2013
We here at Holy Hotspots know that these lottery tickets are the work of the demon prince and that god has told us not to shun the player but shun the evil behind the lottery. The lotter pays for education in subjects that no one cares about and cant pass the tests on or even remember. The only true study is the word of God as we tell you he said it and tell you what he meant and tell you what he wants you to do. That said we understand how these evil tickets and the chance of winning undeserved money makes a tempting trinket to the gullible innocent. What we do is to help you to win; We will accept all the tickets you have bought for upcoming and passed lotteries and we will pray over them and perform the sacred cleansing ritual and send the winning ticket to you once we know it has won and we will do all of this for $49.95 per each ticket for upcoming drawings and $79.95 for drawings eady held. The Blessed Reverend.
We wl take care of the shipping and handling out of the goodness of our hearts. Pray.
Senator Squatanskratchit

Sonoma, CA

#6 May 20, 2013
Is this here legal? God dont get much o that money do he?
Wew need a cut to help understand have your people call my people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 2 hr ThomasA 198
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 hr LarryV 2,054
Karen Minton (Oct '15) 3 hr JJ Raley 14
dirty trump golf tour 3 hr Hillary lies 2
Trump Rally Atlanta 6 hr Clarabele 3
informants (aka snitches) (Apr '14) 8 hr BRR 11
Why Black Women wont date White Men in the ATL (May '11) 15 hr gotti 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages