Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30099 Nov 4, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's like catching the biggest fish prize...
Slammed, dunked, and de-bunked....
taking IO, the memory deficit man, with him in the process....
And a 3 pointer, to boot...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#30100 Nov 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Again - can't defend your position that America is going to a single-payer health-care system (because it's not), and then get angry and throw a lot of loud hateful words around.
What happened to you Synergy? Why are you such a hater?
Why can't you post anything nice and calm that deals with facts and logic? But you just post hate and anger, largely about things that don't exist.
Doesn't that seem like a waste of time and energy? It sure isn't 'synergy'.
Your butt you're holding about now should be getting very heavy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Gray, GA

#30101 Nov 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN!
You're presenting a Harry Reid dream as evidence.
Show me the quote where he intends to introduce legislation to make that dream a reality.
Can you do it?
Of course you can't. It doesn't exist.
But what YOU took away from this is "America is going to a single-payer health care system! The sky is falling!"
It's weak, and it doesn't support your assertions in any way, unless you can again show me that legislation has been introduced and passed.
Waiting for that...
This guy made it pretty clear what he wants, just no one was payin attention, I guess.....:(
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/shocking-obama-vid...
Impeach Obama and Repeal Obamacare Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Cleveland, GA

#30102 Nov 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have the testicular fortitude to admit that what I am saying is true. You KNOW that we are going to single payer. Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

so that's why he has a high voice..........

Location hidden

#30103 Nov 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He picked out sentences,etc. that fit his agenda. I posted the entire article for everyone to read. He really shamed himself.
Happens a lot with the clueless and uneducated. Somewhat similar to telling the truth, but not the whole truth and the whole story.

Location hidden

#30104 Nov 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell it's just not going to happen.
It's impossible for her to defend her statement, because there's no truth to it.
That leaves her with the options of
1.) admitting that she was wrong and spouting off stupid crap.
or
2.) getting ever more angry and loud and hateful, hoping to draw attention from the fact that right-wing-whacko's spout of made-up stupid crap all the time.
Which option do you think she'll go for?
Now she's in the same predicament with YET another statement "America is going to a single-payer health-care system".
Since she can't name the bill where that has been proposed, I predict more anger and hate.
Oh, I dunno. I am thinking your man Harry Reid might know a thing or two. I would think you would love a single payer system. Your buddy IO certainly wants it.

Location hidden

#30105 Nov 4, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
This link works...
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
Thanks.
whom

Cleveland, GA

#30106 Nov 4, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn you with your facts! Bet there's no rational responses to this post...

And you wont get one from the man with low memory retention...

Location hidden

#30107 Nov 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have the testicular fortitude to admit that what I am saying is true. You KNOW that we are going to single payer. Talk about intellectual dishonesty.
+1 LMAO

However, you have to have a certain attribute to have that type of fortitude...
whom

Cleveland, GA

#30108 Nov 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your butt you're holding about now should be getting very heavy.

LeadButt would be a good user name for him, very descriptive...

Location hidden

#30109 Nov 4, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Syn...you know he listens to this fella obama...
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...
lol Good one!

Location hidden

#30110 Nov 4, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, dont work....
Weird. I read the entire article before I posted the link. I don't have a subscription. I think articles are only available for a short time without a subscription. At any rate, the libroid who posted his crap about the debt DID NOT get the story straight.
whom

Cleveland, GA

#30111 Nov 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.

I added to that post, the link I gave was bad also..

Location hidden

#30112 Nov 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a quote from the article you linked to, where Harry Reid was interviewed:
“What we’ve done with Obamacare is have a step in the right direction, but we’re far from having something that’s going to work forever,” Reid said.
When then asked by panelist Steve Sebelius whether he meant ultimately the country would have to have a health care system that abandoned insurance as the means of accessing it, Reid said:“Yes, yes. Absolutely, yes.”
So, you went from POINT A - Harry Reid dream of a distant future to POINT B:
<quoted text>
Now a thinking person in NO WAY could reach the conclusion that "America is going to a single-payer health-care system, haven't you heard?" based on Harry Reids dream of a distant future.
There are a few steps that would have to happen. A bill would have to be introduced. It would have to be voted on, and gain support - and be signed into law, and survive all types of challenges. As you know, that is no easy task. It would need the support of the American people. Harry Reid won't even be alive if and when that ever comes to pass.
Again - you're just simply getting hysterical about something that isn't real.
I have dream that I would like to win the lottery. But please don't inform the Las Vegas Sun that it's reality. My tax attorney would have a heart-attack.
By the way, I had a great time reading the Pawn Stars coverage in that pinnacle of journalism you pointed me to, the Las Vegas Sun.
This is EXACTLY what I expected from you. Now I guess we'll just have to wait, won't we? Perhaps you should research for yourself. You are indisputable.

Location hidden

#30113 Nov 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me take this opportunity to direct you to my post directly above where I show that this is nothing but a dream of the futre, and doesn't in any way indicate that anyone is proposing legislation to move America to a single-payer health-care system. It's just Harry Reid dreaming of a better way.
But you fell for that pathetic bit of twisted baseless reasoning....so.. what's that say about you again? Oh! That you're an idiot. Sorry you have to live with that burden.
Let me point out that it is a matter of time. You are being intentionally obtuse. You'll never admit you are wrong. The future will prove that you are.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#30114 Nov 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You were lamenting the deaths of men, women and children caused by Bush. I simply asked you how many MORE had died since Obama had been in office. I guess those people don't count, right? You won't count the men, women and children who have died on Obama's watch because it doesn't fit into your liberal agenda. lol Okay.
When are you all going to start blaming Bush for the problems with Obamacare? If you already have, disregard the question.
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Using that SAME LOGIC - let's say you were standing at the top of a 1000-ft cliff. Bush runs up behind you and pushes you off. When you are 500-feet from the bottom, the presidency changes hands, and Obama is president.
Using that logic, you would say that the death of your splattered corpse would be Obama's fault, despite the fact that Bush pushed you off. Is that about right?
OK - That gets us up-to-date on this discussion. Let's see what Synergy has to say in response.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh.
Fake indignation. RWW's are full of that.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So the deaths on Obama's watch DO NOT count.
Count? Count as what? A score in some childish game? This comes across as pathetically juvenile, and doesn't really even make any sense.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
Ok, she's getting excited, she thinks she has something. She's probably gearing up with an insult.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text> That's what I expected from you brainless liberals.
And she delivers with the insult! Useless, and using the "vilify the other guys so I don't have to use logic or facts" tactic that we've grown to expect. No surprises here. Also no facts or logic.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text> Even what he isn't responsible for.
Here she makes is extremely apparent that she absolutely had NO grasp of the concept I put before her. The idea that the person who created the situation should take the responsibility for the event he set in motion.

We're just getting more of the typical - let's throw logic out the window because we don't like the results tactic.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy is a very poor attempt at passing the blame.
Here she comes to a conclusion without even remotely backing it up. Kind of like they claim they "Won" when they really didn't.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those with a brain know better. You don't qualify.
And she wraps up with an insult. Who would have guessed?

This post didn't defend her position, it demonstrated an inability to acknowledge simple logic, it showed typical RWW denial of truth, it claimed victory when no victory was earned.

In other words, it was useless and devoid of substance, despite being loud angry and arrogant.
whom

Cleveland, GA

#30115 Nov 4, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn you with your facts! Bet there's no rational responses to this post...

After another year, add another $ 1 trillion to obamas debt of $16 trillion,,, total over $ 17 trillion...
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30116 Nov 4, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you revert from a pervert to your natural condition and persona, and the sole reason you are here. To sling insults....
And now you know why I very seldom respond to your ahole remarks, it's because you cant present a valid viewpoint on any subject, other than slurs....
You are just one big ass DUMMY whose only love affair is with a lousy cat....
....jus one more damn thing, aside from your deviant and depraved aspersions to my little kitty- you are one more sick mf'er. Even so, I will give the devil his due. No one on this thread works as hard as you do. In fact, since James Brown died, you have got to be "the hardest working man/woman in show business"- the only problem is that it is nearly all BS! But again, I would bet that no one else on here spends a third as much of their time on here as you do- maybe YOU should adopt a damn cat!

Location hidden

#30117 Nov 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN!
You're presenting a Harry Reid dream as evidence.
Show me the quote where he intends to introduce legislation to make that dream a reality.
Can you do it?
Of course you can't. It doesn't exist.
But what YOU took away from this is "America is going to a single-payer health care system! The sky is falling!"
It's weak, and it doesn't support your assertions in any way, unless you can again show me that legislation has been introduced and passed.
Waiting for that...
Okay. You're right. I'm wrong. We'll see.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#30118 Nov 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You KNOW that we are going to single payer.
No. I don't know that.

There is no evidence to support that. No action has been taken to make that a reality.

To say "America is going to a single-payer health care system" is false.

It is not true. It is not a real thing at this time, or in the near future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atlanta mayor to Trump: 'John Lewis an American... 27 min Gross 109
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Merry Moosmas 20,769
Dating Dealbreakers in a Single Atlanta 6 hr Jenn 3
Papa John's Pizza FOOD POISONING! Not using nat... 7 hr Doug get the fries 45
Stop Jeff Sessions, This Hick Has to Go Back Ho... 19 hr Come get it 59
CVS PHARMACY treats employees like trash (Jan '09) Thu tmhiraldo the liar 293
Piedmont Road, 1980s (Mar '12) Thu Not gay 22

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages