Rapper T.I. Back in Federal Court for...

Rapper T.I. Back in Federal Court for Bond Hearing

There are 154 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Oct 19, 2007, titled Rapper T.I. Back in Federal Court for Bond Hearing. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Rapper T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., is scheduled for a 10:30 bond hearing at the Federal Courthouse in downtown Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
harolt

Marietta, GA

#200 Mar 5, 2008
10 years federal minimum felon with a automatic

“Father, Forgive Them”

Since: Mar 08

Texas

#202 Mar 11, 2008
TI Hater wrote:
For the 5th time ... Can Anyone please tell me what the hell T.I. stands for?
His name is Clifford Harris
T.I. Stands for Ten Inch

“Father, Forgive Them”

Texas

#203 Mar 11, 2008
TI Hater wrote:
For the 5th time ... Can Anyone please tell me what the hell T.I. stands for?
His name is Clifford Harris
T.I.P. Ten Inch Playa
Just Saying

Montgomery, AL

#204 Mar 11, 2008
Bottom line..you do the crime you do the time..TI is cool..love his music and all BUT one bad decision can mess you up..DANG,i hate to see him dealing with this..
But the thing that annoys the crap out of me is that rappers talk SO HARD and when they get busted they fold like some soft puppies (keeping it clean) Look at Snoop when he was charged with murder..in the courtroom...PRAYING!..OOHHH NOW YOU KNOW GOD?! GOD THIS GOD THAT..Are you serious dude?!!! In T.I.'s song "rubberband man"..He's talking about being a felon and had the nerve to add..."what I care about a case, Man"..okay..with that I don't feel to much piddy..but that's life Partna...you know the game, you know the rules..so you need to play the hand you dealt..and if you can't stand the heat stay outta the kitchen! They need to realize that they are not bigger than the law BEFORE they get in trouble. if they let him go..he'll probably be feeling that much more invisible..make a record..make some money..some kid will listen and start feeling like they bigger than the law.... Man, it ain't been a "real" rapper since TUPAC died..I really wonder what the game would be like if he was still hear...DANG I MISS PAC!
CRACK KILLS

Chesterfield, MO

#205 Mar 11, 2008
STAY ON THE SUBJECT, CRACK KILLS , MAN
Just Saying wrote:
Bottom line..you do the crime you do the time..TI is cool..love his music and all BUT one bad decision can mess you up..DANG,i hate to see him dealing with this..
But the thing that annoys the crap out of me is that rappers talk SO HARD and when they get busted they fold like some soft puppies (keeping it clean) Look at Snoop when he was charged with murder..in the courtroom...PRAYING!..OOHHH NOW YOU KNOW GOD?! GOD THIS GOD THAT..Are you serious dude?!!! In T.I.'s song "rubberband man"..He's talking about being a felon and had the nerve to add..."what I care about a case, Man"..okay..with that I don't feel to much piddy..but that's life Partna...you know the game, you know the rules..so you need to play the hand you dealt..and if you can't stand the heat stay outta the kitchen! They need to realize that they are not bigger than the law BEFORE they get in trouble. if they let him go..he'll probably be feeling that much more invisible..make a record..make some money..some kid will listen and start feeling like they bigger than the law.... Man, it ain't been a "real" rapper since TUPAC died..I really wonder what the game would be like if he was still hear...DANG I MISS PAC!

“Father, Forgive Them”

Texas

#208 Mar 12, 2008
IXWR3CKXI wrote:
<quoted text>
T.I.P stands for two inch penis.....
Hahahahaha thats cute.
Just Saying

Montgomery, AL

#210 Mar 12, 2008
CRACK KILLS wrote:
STAY ON THE SUBJECT, CRACK KILLS , MAN
<quoted text>
RIGHT! SO PUT YOUR PIPE DOWN...
keewee

United States

#212 Jan 27, 2009
atl boy wrote:
Another story of a loser. Wake up people. this guy is toast. Preach to your young folks that this is not who they should seek as role models. He knew he was a convicted Felon, but still had to have the guns. He will get what he deserves. It is time for parents to step up to the plate and demand from their kids morales, princilpes, good work ethics etc. Do not allow trash to be in your house. If people do not buy his albumns, then he will go away.
kids need to hear his words he is an inspiration you should open your mind and listen to the song no matter what. What the hell is your problem? T.I. admitted he made a mistake, and he is trying to fix it he is talking to juveniles and telling them how he messed up his life. you need to open your mind. he likes guns is that such a problem he has never hurt anybody, so unless you are willing to stop being so close minded, DONT POST ANYTHING AGAIN!!
Caged

Memphis, TN

#213 Jan 27, 2009
keewee wrote:
<quoted text>kids need to hear his words he is an inspiration you should open your mind and listen to the song no matter what. What the hell is your problem? T.I. admitted he made a mistake, and he is trying to fix it he is talking to juveniles and telling them how he messed up his life. you need to open your mind. he likes guns is that such a problem he has never hurt anybody, so unless you are willing to stop being so close minded, DONT POST ANYTHING AGAIN!!
Go home, sober up, sign up for anger management, and stop worshiping loser rap singers who are on a dead end trip. T.I. belongs in prison and he should be handcuffed to the bathroom sink.
Greg

Martin, TN

#214 Feb 18, 2009
Obviously you all have not been following this case. Your stupid and kids like what they want hear and parents will let it cause tell me how many moms and dads know whats even going on with T.I. Dont be all pissy cause you cant do anything he can do. Mad because your an under acheiver and he has made millions. This exact same thing happens in my town over twice a week. All they get is two years everytime. So know what your saying and learn the law. Sad sad people you are.
Mike Klacik

United States

#215 Mar 25, 2009
atl boy wrote:
Another story of a loser. Wake up people. this guy is toast. Preach to your young folks that this is not who they should seek as role models. He knew he was a convicted Felon, but still had to have the guns. He will get what he deserves. It is time for parents to step up to the plate and demand from their kids morales, princilpes, good work ethics etc. Do not allow trash to be in your house. If people do not buy his albumns, then he will go away.
Shut up man you don't know shit about T.I i grew up with him man so don't talk shit granted he made some mistakes everybody makes mistakes don't act like you never have. And everything he has done he has done his time or paid his price people change and he has changed for the better and han helped, changed and influenced other's to do better in life and for them selfs ti forever live the king
cstb09

Chattanooga, TN

#216 Mar 28, 2009
How can any of you judge this man. First of all none of you have ever walked in that man shoe's and know what he is and still will be going though. Second of all who died and made yall god? People do cazt shit every day and yes, he hs to pay for the crime that ha choose to do. But, at the end of the he is still human and we misup. and only god can pass judgment on that man. I still like him and his music. And, for Gerg who the hell are you to even comment like that and call that man a thug . oh, so you know him yall friend.s no so please don,t speak on thing's you do not all. PLEASE, DO NOT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE BETTER AND PUT THAT MAN DOWN BY STERO TYPING HIM. I have seen people from all walk,s of like miss up not just thug's.
GAGA

Jonesboro, GA

#217 Mar 4, 2010
TI is stupid as hell. The thing is he is getting released like it was nothing. He had illegal guns. A large amount of them. With people like him free. We ain't getting nowhere.
demeaterious

Marietta, GA

#218 Mar 5, 2010
have they electricuted him yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton County scandals 19 min Justsayin 5
Paddock Probably A Former Cop... 3 hr ThomasA is uber gay 34
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Pedro 21,284
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) Mon BS Detector 50
Dishonest Evans High School Principal MICHAEL J... (Sep '16) Sun Jr Samples 10
News The strange saga of 15 circus cats and their fi... Oct 14 An eye for an eye 2
Please Burn Apelanta Down (Aug '10) Oct 14 Donald Slump 17

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages