milesb

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

i ordered my mo butta on september 19 and havent recieved it yet can someone let me know what's going on, i really want to get started
Nvme112

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

newbootiegirl wrote:
I would like to see before and after pictures, please I read all the post. I just want to know that it works. Thanks, telcamurray@gmail.com
<quoted text>
Yes I would like to see pics cause of its true I'm completely down to but this vpmbcertified1@gmail.com
XoXo

Kingsbury, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

I'm really excited to try this product hopefully it works if not back to my butt exercising. &.I hope my order don't take forever.
thealphaqueen1

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

msbooty45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jackie lee I just sent u my b4 n afta pix I hope u get them n u let me no if u think its worth buyin cuz pix speak louder than words as u can c I had nothin n afta usin mo butta thts wat I have gotten so far I'm goin to keep usin the cream n the wrap cuz its workin too gud for me so I hope my pix helped out girl u mite as well gone ahead n place tht order can't u tell I'm HAPPY N GLAD TO SHO IT OFF ANYBODY ELSE WANT PIX
Hi msbooty45! I am looking through this forum and am considering purchasing the tummy wrap and either the butt cream or max oil. Can you please send me pics of before and after? How long have you used the cream? Thanks! thealphaqueen1@yahoo.com
thealphaqueen1

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

XoXo wrote:
I'm really excited to try this product hopefully it works if not back to my butt exercising. &.I hope my order don't take forever.
Hi XoXo! Have you started using the mo butta yet? What products are you using?
The Widow Maker

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

You go girl. You got da Oakland booty and the LA face boo. Yeah work it girl. Go on and shake and bake wit what you mammy gave ya boo. That's what I'm talkin' bout. Mo butta mo bootayyyyy. You bout to bust dem stitches in those skin tight britches. You go girl.
XoXo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

thealphaqueen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi XoXo! Have you started using the mo butta yet? What products are you using?
No I still haven't RECEIVED MY ORDER!!!:(
thealphaqueen1

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

mizz Africa wrote:
Hi my question when using the mo butta cream do u have to eat alot and when u stop using the cream do your butt go back to the size it used to be
Hi mizz Africa! I have not started using the cream yet, but from what I have read, in-taking more calories will help grow your butt faster, but is not neccessary. The results should be permanent. Once I get to the size I want, I plan on doing donkey kicks to make sure I maintain the new size.
thealphaqueen1

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

XoXo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I still haven't RECEIVED MY ORDER!!!:(
oh no! hopefully you get it soon! please keep the forum updated on your progress! I plan on ordering in the near future.
icouldusesomeKF c

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

be eatin some kfc and church's and pigs feet. my butt is gettin' mo ghetto by the day. holla if you fell me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Mo butta I place my order last week and wanted to know if you've recieved it and if everything is going ok?...
XoXo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Finally received my order couple days ago on a Monday Oct 8 I use it that same day its been 4 days since I used it. Smell like a mint. Texture remind me of a face mask well one.I use lol. So far don't see no results maybe because its to soon hopefully couple more weeks I will if not im not going to order again this product may not work on me like it do.some people. Everyone body is.not the same :) Definitely will keep everybody updated
thealphaqueen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no! hopefully you get it soon! please keep the forum updated on your progress! I plan on ordering in the near future.
XoXo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I meant Oct 15 I received it.
icouldusesomekfc

Gillsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I be usin' mo butta on myse cornbread and sheet. Dat sheet be puttin' sum cottage cheese on myse thighs and booty girl. I be workin dat junk in msye trunk playa. yeaaaaah you go girl. pump n de bump yeaaaah. mo butta mo booty.
Renoee Monroee

Newton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I plan on buying this product but Im just wanted to know, does it have a smell?
Anonymous

Washington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

i'm planning to try the mo butta cream soon. i really dont have a butt at all, nothing is back there and i was wondering whether the cream actually work. i exercise daily almost i walk and do sit ups and crunches almost every other night. i just want a little fullness and thickness about it, so am i making the right choice by choosing to buy the mo butta cream?
Honeybunz84 wrote:
I've been on the mobutta for a little over two weeks now. When I began, I measured at 36 now I'm at 37. It is working for me. I don't exercise alot, I try to at least 3-4 times (mainly butt and stomach pilates). I've also been using the mobutta tummy wrap, I've used it twice since starting. I haven't had a big change. The only thing it helped me with is bloating and going to the bathroom. But I am going to continue it. I've had twins so my belly needs extra work. Anywho, I'm enjoying it so far! Oh and I've been snacking alot also
Raraqueen45

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

So I made an order for the 8oz booty cream like 3 days ago I'm really excited. Are the results permanent or will it deflate overtime if I stop using it? If I eat fatty foods during the process will it help? What can I do to ensure I get a booty like black chyna

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Dumb.
Layah_davi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Does anyone have real b4 n after pix from using the booty cream and tummy trimmer??? I wanna oder them but it seems a lil suspect. Bithiahcherry@gmail.com
lynn

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hey errbadyy im on my seacond jar of 4oz. This stuff works I lave ittt. It smells odd but idc cus it made my butt bigger. I cant wait to see full results. Only thing that sucks is the shipping so I suggest to order a good amount at the same time. Meow!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Atlanta News Video

•••
Atlanta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Atlanta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••