mo butta cream and mo butta tummy wra...

Since: Apr 12

Horsching, Austria

#317 Aug 9, 2012
Vetta wrote:
I paid an additional $10.00 for exspress....where's my order? its been 2days how's that exspress? I haven't even recieved a confirmation...why? No response
*** please be patient ! I got mine one Month after my oder.***
pls let us know how its works for you .. thank ..
lita

Detroit, MI

#318 Aug 13, 2012
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Each person's body is different.. There are many, many people who have and still are using the cream and haven't had the same experience. Its possible your body can not agree with a certain herb, or you're body is sensitive to an ingredient in the cream.. I'm sorry your experience wasn't the same as most people, and I'm looking into a way to have a cream that's less strong for customers with senitive skin.. I'm about solutions and trying to find a way to fix the issue, so a senitive skin cream will also be something I'll work on.. Most people are excited about beginning their journey and if the experience is not the same as most have reported, anger and frustration comes in.. You've text me and I tried to help you, but there was misunderstanding so we came to no satisfying conclusion.. I'm still open to help you..
this one girl said everytime she stopped her butt went down..i dnt know if its true or not but does it go dwn when you stop it ms butta?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#319 Aug 21, 2012
Newbooty wrote:
Don't buy this cream. Either exercise for a muscle butt,eat a bunch of carbs and hope it goes to your butt,or go see a professional dr. For fat grafting,or get silicone injections and pray to live. Anything is better than wasting your money on a cream that does NOTHING. I am so upset this didn't work,I even ASKED mrs butta to keep it real w/me...which I understand woman to woman u have to get money first. But damn if I ever go into business scheming another female out of her money...not cool point blank period.
The cream didn't work for you?? What did you try? Did you try the soap, or the powder, or the oil?? There are a few products to choose from..

Location hidden

#320 Aug 21, 2012
lita wrote:
<quoted text> this one girl said everytime she stopped her butt went down..i dnt know if its true or not but does it go dwn when you stop it ms butta?
The body has to adjust to the new size so it is best to not stop completely, but to gradually slow your usage down.. You should maintain your growth doing it that way..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#321 Aug 23, 2012
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
The body has to adjust to the new size so it is best to not stop completely, but to gradually slow your usage down.. You should maintain your growth doing it that way..
do you suggest that people start with the max oil if they want results fast?
Strawberi

United States

#322 Aug 25, 2012
YOUR SO D**N STUPID YOU RACIST F_CKER
big al wrote:
Only distance can make a Black woman attraoctive.
jen

United States

#323 Aug 27, 2012
How long does i take fo mobutter cream to come in the mail
super woman

Chicago, IL

#324 Aug 29, 2012
WELLLLL body magic worked great for me, n my friend lives by mo butta she looks awesome! SO think again...ijs
super woman

Chicago, IL

#325 Aug 29, 2012
Ooh i want to be your Ginny pig lol, my finances aren't right to purchase things for myself.. [email protected]
Hartford

Jersey City, NJ

#326 Aug 31, 2012
jody wrote:
<quoted text> please let me know if it works check me out on YouTube bornstar20
It did work for real i'm serious no lie i'm still on the same jar that i started with on 6/15 but the measurements are different and jeans that were loose weeks ago are tight in the butt so i know its not a mental thing...
Hartford

Jersey City, NJ

#327 Aug 31, 2012
Same could be said about some of the nasty looking W women walking around missing teeth stringy dirty hair looking like honey boo's boo's mother why are people so ignorant if they don't like different races then they should just kill themselves and end their own misery cause the whole world is made up of different people from all shades shapes and sizes .
SEXY

Hackensack, NJ

#328 Sep 6, 2012
I ordered the cream a few months ago and I used it as directed. The cream DID NOT WORK for me. I agree with what someone posted: get into the routine in doing exercises to build muscles for a bigger booty, or go to a doctor(plastic surgeon)for consultations for a bigger butt. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Many ladies built their hopes up high and was disappointed with very little results or no results at all.
TLicious

Norwalk, CT

#329 Sep 11, 2012
msbooty45 I would love to see before and after!..Im interested in ordering and from reading this i can see it may take awhile and im willing to wait if it works like youve been saying..my email is [email protected].
Skeptical

United States

#330 Sep 11, 2012
I really want to start this, but after seeing so many mixed reviews im a little worried, im a single parent so i aint got 60-80 bucks to just throw out the window... I would like to see as many REAL before and after pics as poosible please. My email is [email protected], thanks
CashCouturex3

Milford, DE

#331 Sep 12, 2012
I have the booty cream and I want to know How long I'm supposed to keep it on for and What are the chances of your butt getting smaller?

Since: Sep 12

Milford, DE

#332 Sep 13, 2012
I have the Mo Butta Cream. I don't have to use the oil with it do I?
Do I need to wrap my tush with anything?
How long do I keep it on for?
Skeptical

Asheville, NC

#333 Sep 18, 2012
Why is it that noone writes on here anymore?!

Location hidden

#334 Sep 18, 2012
You can join us on facebook!!! just look up Mo Butta Cream!
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#335 Sep 18, 2012
MO BUTTA wrote:
This thread is for people to post of their progress with using Mo Butta Booty cream and Mo Butta Tummy wrap. You can also ask questions or answer questions if you know the answer.. Lets get a bigger booty and a flatter tummy together!!
Are you kin to Honey Boo Boo ?.......yo beta redneckalize..........
elizabeth

London, UK

#336 Sep 21, 2012
i am in london where do i get the cream to buy.please i want the address and mobile number thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Blame game 20,180
Stop Shopping @ TARGET Department Stores: They ... 3 hr Abigail R James 2
jackson county discriminates against poor black... 3 hr Elmer 21
Police Lives Don't Matter to the Democrats in T... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 11 hr 9166ggggg 180
Georgia Prisons are a Scam Sat ADP 2
Hillary Clinton's Email Scandal Another Watergate Feb 11 muhammad was a pe... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages