Slo Brushfire Watch: Crews battling l...

Slo Brushfire Watch: Crews battling large brush fire near Johnson...

There are 1 comment on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Nov 15, 2008, titled Slo Brushfire Watch: Crews battling large brush fire near Johnson.... In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

The fire 'is not under control right now,' said Lewin. 'The issue we are having is that the winds keep switching back and forth.' The winds are currently traveling at 5 to 10-miles-per-hour and considered ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

jaime jackson

Lawrence, KS

#1 Nov 24, 2008
thankyou for posting this my husband charles jackson i am jaime jackson is in samn miguel hes trying to find a job so me and our family can move out there-----if you have any available jobs pls contact (im in kansas n miss him dearly pls try n find a way for him to get on his feet)he is staying with his aunt tawna there in san miguel for anythang to make money thankyou best regards charles's wife n mother of two kids---jaime jackson thankyou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Jury Members caught Drunk and talking Mon Tote 1
public corruption slo (Nov '14) Mon KCJ 3
One Motorcycle Cop hates local White People May 28 Gladys Lopez 2
News Prison guards acquitted of bar brawl manslaughter May 27 L Jacobs 1
Two Correctional Officers NOT GUILTY Justice se... May 26 Justice Prevails 1
News 24th Congressional District Q&A: Katcho Achadjian May 26 JKL 1
any females single for the night? May 25 pshhh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atascadero Mortgages