Parents sue SLO hospital over newborn...

Parents sue SLO hospital over newborn death

There are 3 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Feb 18, 2009, titled Parents sue SLO hospital over newborn death. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

The parents of a newborn who died at a San Luis Obispo hospital claim a nurse gave the mother a too-high dose of a medicine during delivery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

Buellton, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Sad story. I had my kid at Sierra Vista and the staff was nothing short of amazing. Very caring and professional my entire stay. Sierra Vista is also known for their neo-natal unit. Too bad this had to happen.

Victorville, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2009
"A state investigation determined hospital staff repeatedly violated its own policies."

That says it all for that hospital.

Atascadero, CA

#3 Mar 23, 2009
im sad two say there staff is incompetent for letting this slip buyt. the whole central part of california is under staffed and worked to the limit of being human. a sad day for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why would three sitting judges conspire to inte... Mar 15 MAH 3
SLO DA Dan Dow Story is out and it is Riveting ... Mar 15 Candice 2
Sexual Misconduct with DA DOW Mar 14 William James Sidis 2
Covello Supported by a X Judge who got in troub... Mar 12 Lars 1
Financial Misconduct at Dow Party Last Night Dr... Mar 11 Sgt NTF Retired 1
WHY is Judge Tana Coates hanging out with LaBabera Mar 11 Gary Trunball 1
News Ilan Funke-Bilu to run for judge Mar 10 Yes 7

Atascadero Jobs

Personal Finance

Atascadero Mortgages