Biz Buzz: Estate Financial investors ...

Biz Buzz: Estate Financial investors complain to county

There are 6 comments on the www.sanluisobispo.com story from Mar 19, 2008, titled Biz Buzz: Estate Financial investors complain to county. In it, www.sanluisobispo.com reports that:

Management of loans by Paso business is questioned; complaints may be sent to state County Chief Deputy District Attorney Steven von Dohlen confirmed Tuesday that a number of investors in Estate Financial have ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sanluisobispo.com.

PONZI

Lost Hills, CA

#1 Mar 19, 2008
It was all one ongoing PONZI scam and many people knew it like Adam M. Daner SLO Lawyer who is one of the culprits with the many phony set up LLC's so EFI is going to file BK within days so watch all your monies faster than when you invested it is all going into COOKHAM HOLDINGS, LLC and others to conceal. $$$$$ bye bye
foxy

Templeton, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2008
Are they investigating Adam M. Daner for the scam?
Joanne

Atascadero, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2008
Ponzi, if you know so darned much, why aren't you helping out the investors and giving your information to the FBI?(Assuming you haven't) If all you have is hearsay, guess what? The FBI can actually USE that info. Call the Santa Maria division. Also, write the SEC at [email protected] The SEC specializes in Ponzi! I know that for a fact! Anyone who has any info do the same! Could you at least give us EFI money donors a break and help us? Please! If any of you know that Karen used capital to pay interest, then that's ponzi.
Joanne

Atascadero, CA

#4 Apr 9, 2008
Fund investors, please read this! Apparently no one has a list of investors so it's time we make one of our own! If you are new to this situation, Karen Guth has refused to give out the Fund investor list (as promised in her Circular) therefore not giving us a chance to regain control of our investments. I've arranged for an email account for you to write to. Please include your name, address, phone number, email account and any other information you would like to add. This is essential so you can be contacted. There's supposedly 1800 investors, so if anyone does have the list, spare me and let me know. Keep in mind, the phone book releases most the same info. Let's not waste anymore time! Send your info to [email protected] By sending your info you are not committing to any particular side or opinion. This list will also help individual deed holders in projects where Estate Financial has a majority control. Also, if you have given money to EF and you aren't sure if it's even invested in a deed or the Fund, please write.
Individual deed holders - I also recommend that someone step up to the plate for the larger first trust deeds and do this for their individual projects as well.
uuu

AOL

#5 Sep 6, 2008
these people should and hopefully will be incarcerated for their crimal behavior
also DO NOT BUY their PASOLIVO OLIVE OIL as it looks
and we are told she (GUTH) has admitted to using investor funds to build this empire in Paso Robles, so we are told.
uuu

AOL

#6 Sep 6, 2008
Guth and Yaguda have exhibited horrific self agrandising misuse of SENIOR and others retirement funds. where is the DA in this matter?

he is doing nothing but sitting on his hands but if a car dealer takes a deposit and doesnt deliver he goes after them with a vengeance. but she has 300,000,00 of funds and has collected over and over plus stealing our money while getting a commission to do so,

lets go get her and Yaguda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NRO to Lanuch a Cal Poly Secret Payload Sep 22 LTG M 1
Who is the skinny old discusting man Sep 21 Lander 1
San Luis Obispo Police Officers Committ Crimes Sep 16 JKP 1
Anybody know kitty ? Son named Fletcher? Lived ... Sep 14 Salary4730 1
News "Big Money Bandits:" Police reveal details abou... (Jan '08) Sep 14 MLB 1999 220
SLO PD Captain J. Smith Misleds public Sep 12 Jbo 2
News $26 Million Pot Grow Discovered in Los Padres (Apr '09) Sep 12 rrclark 13

Atascadero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atascadero Mortgages