Child Protection Services

Posted in the Atascadero Forum

Party of One

Atascadero, CA

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Velie CCN Fraud-you are the biggest liar in the county and a very sick individual (posting under different names to harass and torment one person).

How long have you been doing this--a year, two years?

“SloKenny”

Since: Sep 13

Santa Margarita, CA

#3 Dec 12, 2013
Dear Karen,

I see you rousing up your posse by denigrating public servants and hatching conspiracies to support your insane fallacies.

You have done nothing positive in this situation. You are libeling and slandering good, honest people. You have nothing.

This isn't about you. It's about your grandchildren. When are you going to take steps to create a safe, nursing environment for those three precious children?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aaron

Los Osos, CA

#4 Dec 14, 2013
As promised, here is my newest article on CalCoastNews and Karen Velie:

http://www.rockofthecoast.com/razor/2013/12/1...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Party of One

Atascadero, CA

#6 Dec 22, 2013
Aaron wrote:
As promised, here is my newest article on CalCoastNews and Karen Velie:
http://www.rockofthecoast.com/razor/2013/12/1...
Aaron, do us a favor and expose the Sicko who has been posting on Velie and CCN under different names for what--two years? IMO, it's only a matter of time before this person graduates to some kind of action. In other words, this person is potentially dangerous.
Aaron

Los Osos, CA

#8 Dec 22, 2013
Party of One wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaron, do us a favor and expose the Sicko who has been posting on Velie and CCN under different names for what--two years? IMO, it's only a matter of time before this person graduates to some kind of action. In other words, this person is potentially dangerous.
I don't know who he or she is, and there is no way of knowing unless I had the ability to moderate these forums.
To the three some

San Ardo, CA

#10 Dec 25, 2013
So the aaron, kenny and scott circle-jerk rides again. Do you 3 cuddle afterwords or jump up and run to your phones?

Scott you were never an investigator, unfit for service due to lack of honor (and your record).

Keep splashing in the comment sewer boys, it's helping your reputations greatly.

“SloKenny”

Since: Sep 13

Santa Margarita, CA

#11 Dec 25, 2013
So - you sitting there anonymously behind your keyboard throwing insults at me. How dare you. You know nothing about me, what I have been through or what I am trying to do.

I don't know whom these others are that you accuse me of "circle-jerkening". People sharing the same logical, sensible outlook on this issue does not constitute what you call a "circle-jerk".

I am shining light on Karen Velie's slandering and libeling of innocent people. It's an honorable service to the community.

You are a spineless, mealy-mouth asshole who has no life except to take perverse pleasure in hating and hurting and bringing down others.

I dare you to come over to my house and talk to me face-to-face.

On second thought I'd rather not. It's likely you have anger-management issues. You'd just make an ass of your self and I'd rather not soil my property with your spew.

Why don't you figure out something to do that's productive instead of tearing down others. If not, have the common curtesy to give Karen a reach-around.
To the three some wrote:
So the aaron, kenny and scott circle-jerk rides again. Do you 3 cuddle afterwords or jump up and run to your phones?
Scott you were never an investigator, unfit for service due to lack of honor (and your record).
Keep splashing in the comment sewer boys, it's helping your reputations greatly.
Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#12 Dec 26, 2013
To the three some wrote:
Tough talk coming from some right-wing white trash. Don't you CCN readers even bathe?
wrongful conviction

San Luis Obispo, CA

#14 Feb 15, 2014
i don't know to much about the vellie case but i know what its like to be a victim of cps corruption. my kids were removed from me because of a rash. There a lot of people telling me that they have never seen a case like mine. the sad thing is i've jumped over and beyond there hoops to reunite with my three children. because im homeless they adopted my kids out yesterday. i have a job but being a single mother on my own was hard for me to accomplish housing. they said homeless is not an option. my kids have to live without me and it will be 14 and half years before i can see my four year old again. do any of you know what it is like to live without your children? the pain becomes unbearable . where you just don't want to wake up.making you so sick cause you cant eat. wishing you could hold them, hug them, tell them you love them. missing out on watching them grow. just don't be so quick to judge cause it can happen to any of us. i know my kids are my life and there the reason i wake up everyday. i know my fight is not over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal Coast News website is virusy 10 hr Adam and Dee 2
David Robles Sentenced to Life Without Parole f... (May '11) 11 hr annonomyus 6
Beware of Oakley USA products, bad warranty issue (Feb '07) Jan 24 Hurst77 126
The best motels, hotels, inns and B&Bs in San L... Jan 22 carlthehiker 2
Massive Narcotic Drug Raid no one told Jan 22 narco 1
Informants and Snitches amoungest Us Jan 22 Cam Ochs 2
Smith Global, LLC Laundering Smith Volvo SLO Jan 22 Mark 1
Atascadero Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web