4,550 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Step forward

Monrovia, CA

#7470 Jul 6, 2013
Gay rights activists in Costa Rica have nonetheless hailed the week’s events as a turning point for their cause.

Marco Castillo, the leader of Movimiento Diversidad (“Diversity Movement”), told the Tico Times,“It’s a big step forward for gay rights in Costa Rica.”
lololo

Dinuba, CA

#7471 Jul 6, 2013
Just heating up baby..

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7472 Jul 7, 2013
Since the industrial revolution, there's been a sudden increase of sex clubs, strip clubs and exotic dance bars, not to mention the internet and cable TV. Perhaps temperature increase can be attributed to more hot sex?

We'll never know if some unanticipated forcing drives global warming without experimental tests. Until then, this is all guesswork.

Climate change mitigation is a hoax; wait for science to catch up to the hype.
UnderGround

Monrovia, CA

#7473 Jul 7, 2013
Don't worry about Climate Change, PS start digging your retreat hole now so you can go underground.
kook credits

UK

#7474 Jul 11, 2013
There's a volcanic eruption in Mexico right now, spewing far more crap into the atmosphere that any human ever could, so where is the Covina Kweer with its Emo style stupidity?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#7475 Jul 11, 2013
UnderGround wrote:
Don't worry about Climate Change, PS start digging your retreat hole now so you can go underground.
Actually underground homes I believe are the future. They are better insulated, good against high winds, hailstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes and earthquakes; less susceptibility to fire; lower insurance premiums; less maintenance; natural soundproofing; conservative use of land and natural resources.
Fortune

Monrovia, CA

#7476 Jul 11, 2013
Your stinking fortune cookie is waiting.
Neanderthal

Paducah, KY

#7477 Jul 12, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Actually underground homes I believe are the future. They are better insulated, good against high winds, hailstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes and earthquakes; less susceptibility to fire; lower insurance premiums; less maintenance; natural soundproofing; conservative use of land and natural resources.
And you Homo sapiens sapiens called us stupid.
Sappos

Monrovia, CA

#7478 Jul 12, 2013
Get out of here you fool.
Just like a democrat

Ash Flat, AR

#7480 Jul 17, 2013
Leadership wrote:
Texas State Senator. Wendy Davis did it!
The sweeping anti-abortion bill that would have decimated women’s rights in Texas was defeated last night, thanks to Texas Senator Davis’s heroic 13-hour filibuster that she completed against all odds.
All those Jack As ses in the Texas state, men who lost and all the women who WON.
Wrong!
The bill passed now there are some reasonable limitations on abortion and no partial birth abortions that Obama supported.
Cartoons

Monrovia, CA

#7481 Jul 17, 2013
When did they bring back the running man an women cartoons?
Bob

San Francisco, CA

#7482 Jul 18, 2013
Fun time wrote:
It reads like a stupid proposition which mixes apples and oranges.
That's enough detail for me to say no.
RANKIN THE. MORON lives in O.C.
The O. C. Times, they called him that
'Cause he's not authentic like me.
Yeah, the guy from the O.C. paper
Said he makes druggies feel good
They'll vote for him, and not for me

See, real druggies , liars and thieves like RANKIN
Or me, or informed
Have talked the talk, and walked the walk.
Not come in late and won!

[refrain]

Oh, RANKIN THE MORON lives in O.C.
The O.C. Times, they called him that

'Cause he's moron but not authentically.
Oh, Rankin the Coward lives in O.C.
The O.C. Times, they called him that
'Cause he's slander , but not authentically.
Some say RANKIN. "articulate"
And bright and new and "clean."
The druggies sure loves this guy,
A instigator interloper's dream!
But, when you vote for a FOOL
Watch out, and don't be fooled!
Don't vote the RANKIN THE LIAR in -
'Cause —'cause I won't have nothing after all these years of sacrifice
And I won't get justice. This is about justice. This isn't about me, it's about justice.
OC times

Monrovia, CA

#7483 Jul 18, 2013
Sweet Lindsey Graham has another stupid Republican idea, US should consider Olympic boycott over possible Snowden asylum in Russia.

Lindsey your better AT CREATING A MESS THAN CLEAING ONE UP!

Slot Lindsey Graham heads unite!
Harry Butt

San Francisco, CA

#7484 Jul 19, 2013
Obama Boo Boo said: "Keep cool fool, shove ice cubes up your ahole".
Bill

Pacoima, CA

#7485 Jul 19, 2013
Fun time wrote:
It reads like a stupid proposition which mixes apples and oranges.
That's enough detail for me to say no.
The Law | Oct 24, 2013
Case# 10-2822 there are pictures of John Rankin with the tea party fliers in hand! It is a federal violation John, you and your tea party really made a boo boo today.hopefully beckies BBQ will be willing to cover some of the fines you and your tea party will be spliting up! Thanks for putting out the info today I'm sure you really put a scare into your daddy Gabriel and Frank for stilling RUMS vote on 12th street and had several more ballots in Gabriel vehicle? Can you explain that?
Report this post
Jack pot

Monrovia, CA

#7486 Jul 19, 2013
July 2013

Penn State University has reached settlements with some of the Sandusky victims totaling about $60 million.

The men now but were children when it happened who claim to have been sexually abused by former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.

Still more claims are still pending against the college and Jerry Sandusky. Not to worry Penn State has made and still making Millions so this pay out is not hurting the college at all.

July 2013
Ron Raygun

Capitola, CA

#7487 Jul 19, 2013
Looks like you folks are in for some hot weather. Will let me till you what mommy Raygun told me. "When your HOT your HOT, so be cool and get it on".
Stew Posts

Monrovia, CA

#7488 Jul 19, 2013
These posts are just canned B.
Molly Willchilled

Capitola, CA

#7489 Jul 19, 2013
I'm so cold, won't some nice guy warm me up?
Stew Posts

Monrovia, CA

#7490 Jul 19, 2013
Slop feeding time, isn't it?

Keep the dumb and happy, very happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr packo durms 200,972
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
Fake Police Site SUMMER JOHNSON Exposed 17 hr Dirty local Police 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr Pizza 16,000
Lawyers Reveal POLICE sting Summer Johnson on F... 20 hr deceitful Police 2
Congalton, Blakeslee and Andrew Carter 23 hr Booty Juice 1
•••
•••

Atascadero Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Atascadero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Atascadero News, Events & Info