Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214758 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. He's there. He dropped the bottle of Jergen's Hand Lotion.
He's bound to come back and claim I challenged him in a Home Depot parking lot or some other fabrication.
-Dan
YUK!YUK!YUK! You threatened to beat me "into a greasy stain" for not being tolerant and diverse like you. Too funny! Temper temper!

So what's your wife doing tonight while you cruise the gay threads?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214759 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is the strong one. I'm melted butter when it comes to many things. But I'm not the delicate one!!! Either is she. So I guess we're missing an element you claim has to exist in a marriage.
Oh great marriage guru....at what Tibetan chain store may we seek to purchase our missing element of delicacy??????????
You're "buttered pancakes". YUK!YUK!YUK! So many socks same old dummy.
Take Back

Monrovia, CA

#214761 Sep 6, 2013
There going to take Texas back, for the first time in a decade, immigration flow to South Texas has increased over all other states along the Mexico boarder.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214762 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dumbass...
...you might like lemon in your iced tea. I personally do not.
You might like refried beans in Mexican dishes. Myself I say no to that.
You might think Chicago the best place to reside when you retire when I'd choose the island of Oahu.
You might think Arctic white is the best color for a 2013 Corvette when I would have picked royal blue.
Fact is it's none of your business what I order at the restaurant on a Saturday night, at what location I choose to live at the age of 75 to rub BenGay on my aching joints and I'll never open the door for you even if it was pouring down rain and you only needed a ride 2 blocks away.
Gays marrying affects you not let alone it too is none of your business yet you choose to find some sort of angst involved with it's being.
You've got a looooong road ahead of you if you and yours think you can halt it or stop it from taking place amongst homosexual couples.
Bueno suerte bitch.
LOL!!!
Well Dan you know, this is a discussion forum. You don't really want it to be one sided do you? Imagine if it was just you fruitloops here how silly it would be.

"Oh Dan, isn't SSM wonderful" Yes Big D SSM is very wonderful!" "Yes Dan SSM is great and wonderful" Silly! Like that.

This is a discussion forum and people are allowed to state their opinions without your bullying. Calm down and discuss.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214764 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
My little Italian Peter Armando.....I'd shaddup because after reading your lost ideals your posts never managed to go UPHILL with only the ability to flatline.
Like a candy apple red '55 Chevy peeling out with streamers given it's a hot rod in the Home Depot parking lot?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Hard to talk Dan.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214766 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now...
...no one accused me of being a valedictorian in here but whatever the number of brain cells slosh around in my misshapen skull I'll bet there's more in that orb above my shoulders than you have.
LOL!!!!
I'll take that bet.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#214767 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is not marriage. they may call it marriage but in the eyes of the law it has as much standing as a religious rite of matrimony....none.
None the less, it exists.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214768 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
'Frankie'...or 'dumbass' as I know you...
...they took away all my other socks in the drawer.'Don' was the only one left.
*Sniff*
So what's your wife doing tonight while you cruise the gay forums?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#214769 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
My little Italian Peter Armando.....I'd shaddup because after reading your lost ideals your posts never managed to go UPHILL with only the ability to flatline.
Grazie Don Screwy-lione.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214770 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lonely?
Try a club.
Bridge club, pool hall, hiking club....
Shit brother. You might even develop a friend.
No thanks, I'm not lonely. And even if I was lonely like you, those things didn't work for you.

I used to be an avid hiker. It was part of my profession as a geologist. But now due to age and an old Vietnam injury I can no longer walk. So my hiking days are over. But you'd do well to do some hiking and lose some of that flab. It won't help your meat head but you'll feel better.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

"Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue" - Rose_NoHope.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#214771 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup u face!

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214772 Sep 6, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
None the less, it exists.
yes it does, but it is not marriage and has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. the blue lipped mussel also exists...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214773 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time you indicated losing a partner to AIDS. However, the point you are avoiding is that anal sex has had a devastating affect on our society.
You equating that with natural sex, especially as a social worker, is abhorrent. You falsely create fear for some, and minimize risk for others.
Then you turn around and assert that the idea of curing a sexual disorder is immoral. Unbelievable.
You further your perverted denial by asserting that facing issues in life results in people not feeling welcome in society. My challenge to homosexuals results from walking that path ahead of them. A monster mutation who embraces the good, bad and ugly. That honesty has resulted in a welcome embrace. Except from those who want to maintain their own denial.
Anyone with a small measure of common sense can clearly see who is putting people at risk VV, and it ain't me.
I have never indicated that I lost a partner to AIDS. I have lost friends to AIDS, but never a partner. You must have me confused with some other person that you talk to. You do, after all, spend an inordinate amount of time perusing these TOPIX forums (at one time I counted 10 forums where you spread your anti-homosexual agenda).

Anal sex hardly has a devastating effect on our society. As I said before, millions of people--gay and straight--engage in anal sex every day. If it were as devastating and demeaning as you suggest the country would grind to a halt.

Anal sex has long been practiced by people around the world and throughout the ages. It's hardly unnatural.

The only thing unnatural is your continued fascination and obsession with it. You never miss a chance to zero in on it like a prick to an asshole. And I can't decide if you're the "prick" or the "asshole". You seem to be both.

There is nothing "disordered" about homosexuality. Again, it's been around since the beginning. It's as natural as heterosexuality.

There are disorders, however, surrounding people who spend their time thinking about other people's sexual habits--imagining who puts what where. That is a sickness that you share with many people.

As for the rest of your comment, you can keep your warm embrace. Save it for your wife, who always has my deepest sympathies.
Men Eat T una

Corona, CA

#214776 Sep 6, 2013
A penis inserted intenionally into rhe brown hole of a man just ain't right. I can't warch CNN, the tbought of Anderson Cooper being aroused by men grosses me out.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214777 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've told you before. I see no need to prove anything to you. Suppose your paranoia is justified and I really am against marriage equality. So what?
I have never run away from you. You are a liar.
Let's cut through all your bullshit. I support marriage equality and you do not.
so you are running away from proving you are for marriage equality once again, huh?

i have given clear examples showing you do not really support it, such as you approving of posts that call it unequal.

why can you not back up your lies, francis?

you have been caught out as the liar you are by your own disingenuity...

run away again, little old man...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214778 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Been married 36 years.
Worked professionally with marriage and family.
Married hundreds of couples.
In 8000 years of human history, every single culture has had marriage.
Not one single culture has accepted ss couples as married from start to finish. Not one!
Like I said, idiot.
Let's not forget... Contemporary society does not have to rest on the shoulders of history. We are a progressive species. Since the Age of Enlightenment, we have been marching toward equality for all men and women. Marriage equality and civil rights for the LGBT community is just another step to that end.

I realize that there are those who believe we must always have a toe in the past. You like tradition. I get that.

But as you well know, your enjoyment of tradition does not get to stop my enjoyment of progression.

If you could just lie with the fact that you can't inflict yourself onto the rest of society, I'm sure you'll be happier and we'll be happier.

"In the End", buttman, butt out.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214779 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
1. I think facing the fact that GLBT is a sexual disorder is the only base for a effective and healthy response. The inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex exposes that reality.
2. The denial of that reality has led to a foolish attempt to equate SS couples to marriage. Pointing out the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex compared to intercourse exposed the facade.
Ya see, that's where the screw up is, if they had just gone and admitted it was a disorder instead of a conscious decision, the medical industry would have had a wetfart load of money coming in to correct it. The reason there is so much money fighting cigarettes is NOT because of the tobacco, it's because of the CANCER caused by the smokers doing themselves in. They don't blame the smokers anymore, they blame the cigarettes. If the gays had admitted it was a disorder all the rest of us would still be footing the bill for their 'disorder'. Thank you gays.
Sophist

Monrovia, CA

#214780 Sep 6, 2013
A U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer at Los Angeles International Airport has been arrested in connection with what federal agents say was a sophisticated

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#214781 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes it does, but it is not marriage and has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. the blue lipped mussel also exists...
Honestly Woody, do you think people married before the state started issuing licenses?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#214784 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriage does exist.
Good for you.
What do you want on your pizza.
Of course happy marriage exists, why wouldn't it? More vino?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Invade Ireland" Cry from more Pres Hopefuls Wed Religious Newzwire 1
UFO Hvovers over Santa Maria Slow moving So to ... (Jan '10) May 19 deanne 48
News Michael Jackson's ex-wife is engaged (Apr '14) May 14 Little Cabin on t... 2
SLO Police Chiefs fired May 12 Adonell 1
Review: Thousand Hills Pet Resort (Sep '09) May 12 Gwen weedon 15
SLO POLICE Department Dysfunctional Corrupt May 12 Willard 2
News Did illegal ticket quotas hasten Gesell's exit? May 12 Claire 1
More from around the web

Atascadero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]