Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

laughing man

UK

#199731 Jul 2, 2013
There's a certain somebody around here that's about to forcefully eject his tampon.
pot kettle

Long Beach, CA

#199732 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your confusion results from your stupidity in thinking Kimare and I are the same person. Sorry, I can't fix stupid for you.
Pot meet kettle.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199733 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those "unprecedented" imbeciles in your poll believe in flying saucers, Brainiac?
Thank you for your attempted post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199734 Jul 2, 2013
pot kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of that was either just plain ignorance or theoretical hyperbole that does not translate into reality.
Great argument fruitloops.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199735 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
There's a certain somebody around here that's about to forcefully eject his tampon.
Thank you for your attempted post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199736 Jul 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowing discord again. Actions detested by your god.
Enjoy hell bitch!
You believe in hell? What a moron. Is it hot there? Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199737 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! This KiMare / Frankie person is really a wack job.
Says the moron troll who thinks we're the same.

When are you going to man up and stop impersonating other posters coward? When are you going to get an argument or some substance? Never. Because you are stupid.

Whoop!~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199738 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your failed troll-post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Get some substance troll.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199739 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron troll who thinks we're the same.
When are you going to man up and stop impersonating other posters coward? When are you going to get an argument or some substance? Never. Because you are stupid.
Whoop!~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199740 Jul 2, 2013
pot kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie just self-incriminated but is too stupid to know it.
Says the moron troll with no argument.

So you think the "Pot calling the kettle black" is very deeply philosophical or something?

What a dope! Too funny!
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199741 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing man

UK

#199742 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those "unprecedented" imbeciles think of sewage like "Hostel" and "Criminal Minds" as entertainment?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199743 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going into your cute little broken record schtick again. It wasn't funny the first time. It hasn't improved with age. Get some substance jackass.

You dishonor Ronald's dog. You aren't half the man he is.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199744 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron troll with no argument.
So you think the "Pot calling the kettle black" is very deeply philosophical or something?
What a dope! Too funny!
laughing man

UK

#199745 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. It's a dime store robotic fuckwit with visions of Luv....
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199746 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going into your cute little broken record schtick again. It wasn't funny the first time. It hasn't improved with age. Get some substance jackass.
You dishonor Ronald's dog. You aren't half the man he is.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199747 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199748 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Although your performance is pitiful thank you for trying anyway.

You are now babbling the same message over and over like the crazies on the street corner downtown. It is idiotic. I ask that you keep it up for our amusement though. To remind us what a loser you are. Thanks power ranger! Scream on!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199749 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! A little originality comes out when you're mad. Still very lame though.
laughing man

UK

#199751 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
You okay, Sheldon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Networking IT cuesta student NEEDS HELP Aug 30 CUESTA STUDENT NE... 1
LASSEN'S Natural Foods coming to San Luis Obispo! Aug 25 Central Coaster 1
Dogs in SLO Grocery Stores Illegal Aug 25 Not IN GROCERY ST... 4
SLO Events worth going to? Aug 19 govikingss 1
Cystal Meth Sales Stalking groups from Santa Cruz Aug 15 STALKED 2
News NBC Skips Brutal Murder By Illegal Immigrant Wi... Aug 13 wild child 12
News Illegal Arrested in Rape and Hammer Slaying of ... Aug 13 Mr Amigo 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atascadero Mortgages