Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
159,321 - 159,340 of 200,335 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
SackOwheat

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Did ya hear about the Stupid Republican in Sacramento, California this past weekend?

More than 1,000 delegates to the state party's spring convention elected former california state lawmaker Jim Brulte.

He will be the new Republican party chairman and charged him with recruiting a more diverse pool of candidates, since the republican can only muster 30% of the registered voters in California.

After what the idiots in Washington D.C. with the sequester did this percentage number will drop even farther to about 20%..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people into anal sex are straight, stupid.
Another useless statistic from Rose.

BTW Rose, straight people do more of EVERYTHING, heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by about 80:1.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Waitaminit! I didn't write all that Rosie, you're fibbing. I just asked if that was a leg lamp or your leg.
Well, dummy, the leg lamp is an idealized image of the female form upon which (straight) men hang their fantasies.

Like that idiot who claims he thinks I'm a man, then tries to insult me by telling me I'm really well hung, you need to work on your insults.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That definition violates the 14th Amendment, so it should be changed.
It doesn't Rose, and the court explained it to you, I am sorry that you are too ignorant to understand that equal right's do not equate to equal outcomes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That definition violates the 14th Amendment, so it should be changed.
BTW Rose, you never explained to us how a Constitutional Amendment with was drafted and ratified in violation of Article V of the US Constitution can be used to negate a law as unconstitutional?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

SackOwheat wrote:
Did ya hear about the Stupid Republican in Sacramento, California this past weekend?
More than 1,000 delegates to the state party's spring convention elected former california state lawmaker Jim Brulte.
He will be the new Republican party chairman and charged him with recruiting a more diverse pool of candidates, since the republican can only muster 30% of the registered voters in California.
After what the idiots in Washington D.C. with the sequester did this percentage number will drop even farther to about 20%..
The Sequester was Obama's Idea, and the GOP received 37% of the CA vote, but who needs facts?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said you did, again you are failing miserably in your comprehension of the law.
But why don't you tell us again how your know more about the law than the judge?
You are just an idiot.
LOLSER!
Judges disagree with each other. Why else would there be more than one on the Supreme Court?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Rose, you never explained to us how a Constitutional Amendment with was drafted and ratified in violation of Article V of the US Constitution can be used to negate a law as unconstitutional?
You just make up crap.
Thanks for the laugh at your expense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just an idiot.

LOLSER![/Quote]

I'll worry about what you think of me and your made up term's- "LOLSER" - when I finish this $200 bottle of wine and don't have another to open.

[QUOTE who="Rose_NoHo"]< quoted text>
Judges disagree with each other. Why else would there be more than one on the Supreme Court?
Interesting statement. And how do you feel about our lives being regulated by how one can stack the court as opposed to what the Constitution says?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't Rose, and the court explained it to you, I am sorry that you are too ignorant to understand that equal right's do not equate to equal outcomes.
Dummy, I didn't say anything about equal outcomes. I'm talking about equal rights. A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman should have that same right. I doubt there will be an equal outcome, as many women married to women as there are men married to women, but a woman should have that equal right. And vice versa.
Why are you against equal right's?(LOL)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just make up crap.
Thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Really? I would worry about you opinion if you actually knew what Article V said.

Not to mention you are completely ignorant of history.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting statement. And how do you feel about our lives being regulated by how one can stack the court as opposed to what the Constitution says?
Whatever, b!tch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy, I didn't say anything about equal outcomes. I'm talking about equal rights. A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman should have that same right. I doubt there will be an equal outcome, as many women married to women as there are men married to women, but a woman should have that equal right. And vice versa.
Why are you against equal right's?(LOL)
Again you have shown you are incapable of critical thinking. Don't worry Rose, you will get that GED, I have faith in you.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You violate the definition of a woman. A FAGG@T like you wanting to be a woman so bad, you actually try and convince people you're one. You're a TransQueer that's a Wantabe bitc:h.
Jesus tap dancing Christ.
Make a post about the subject, or STFU, tiny.
Deal?
I'm done with your pathetic backside until you actually make a post about the topic.
Now go back to giving your mom a pearl necklace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, b!tch.
Another response from Rose that lacks any rational thought or critical thinking.
Am I surprised? No.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I would worry about you opinion if you actually knew what Article V said.
Not to mention you are completely ignorant of history.
Yeah, really, you just make up crap.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, really, you just make up crap.
No Rose, Article V is not made up, it is a fact.

Try this- google.com - enter US Constitution and click search.

Give it a read, with your education level it should only take you about a month to read.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the studies conducted on "children of same sex parents". Huge sample base there. Yes sir ree X Box
Except Regnerus didn't study "children of same sex parents." Yes sir ree shit-for-brains.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

akaidoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you have shown you are incapable of critical thinking. Don't worry Rose, you will get that GED, I have faith in you.
LOL! If you only knew! I pass gas that is better educated than you are.
Again, thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
http://healthland.time.com/201 2/12/04/top-10-health-lists/sl ide/polygamy...
Top 10 Marriage Stories
5. Polygamy Activism
Polygamists, perhaps emboldened by the gains made by same-sex-marriage activists, have started advocating for their type of family. In February, Kody Brown, husband of four, father of 17 and the central figure in the popular Lifetime reality show Sister Wives, sued the state of Utah, claiming religious discrimination. He and others, including the Darger family (three wives, 26 children), have been writing and talking openly about their way of life in an effort to have polygamy decriminalized. The courts in Utah have agreed to hear the case.
Once again, the Brown's suit is NOT asking for decriminalization of polygamy. Why do you continue to lie about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atascadero Discussions

Search the Atascadero Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 49 min Twilight sun 7,844
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 51 min Remote 15,917
Velie, Friedman, Sam Blakeslee--COVER UP! Jul 22 Booty Juice 2
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
FBI Announces Crack Down on Central Coast Gangs... Jul 18 What Crackdown 8
Nurelle Harrigan the Bubble Schizophrenic Psych... Jul 17 Dycke Central Mens Club 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Atascadero Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Atascadero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••