Sex predator released into San Luis O...

Sex predator released into San Luis Obispo County, living in trailer near Sheriff's station

There are 1 comment on the KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo story from Oct 19, 2007, titled Sex predator released into San Luis Obispo County, living in trailer near Sheriff's station. In it, KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo reports that:

“I don't feel that they should be released at all. Especially not near any form of schooling”

Reported by: Amber Lee A sexually violent predator has been released into San Luis Obispo County for the first time. via KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo.

Jessica

San Luis Obispo, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2007
This is absolutely f**king ridiculous. The STATE is PAYING for his trailer and hookups? Here's the message: molest children, go to jail, be released into society, get a home paid for. What is wrong with our justice (or lack thereof) system?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chemtrails over San Luis Obispo (Jan '11) Sep 15 Green Hills No More 2
It's Time We Learn The Truth About Dan Carpente... Sep 3 DoNothingDanCarpe... 1
UFO Hvovers over Santa Maria Slow moving So to ... (Jan '10) Aug 30 thisonechick 56
Vehicle Accident in Santa Margarita Missing Facts Aug 29 Allen Dawson 2
Gangs Operating on Central Coast Aug '16 truth 3
Judge Charles S. Crandall under Judicial review... Aug '16 Allen Dawson 2
Dective in training SLO PD Aaron Schafer commit... Aug '16 Allen Dawson 5

Atascadero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atascadero Mortgages