Johnnie Ham MD

Nipomo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Johnnie Ham, MD is sanctioned to practice by the CA Medical Board.
Johnnie Ham MD

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2009

Contrary to what is publsihed here, I am licensed and successfully in practice in California.
Bill

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Judged:

Too bad he is not with ADVANCED OBGYN....then maybe i would go there. I have been seeing Dr Ham now for some time. He has been able to completely turn my life around. I went from multiple medications prescribed by numerous other doctors to only a few, and now have more energy than I have had for many, many years. What Dr ham has done for me is nothing short of miraculous. He spends time treating the individual, not a chart or a lab and even makes House Calls! He is truly a modern-day Marcus Welby, MD, and the technology he uses in his office truly sets the bar for all doctors in the future. I have never found anyone even close to the caliber of doctor you will find in this fine, young man. Look for his book...soon to be published.

Bill
cness

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

I agree with the above post. I have seen Dr. Ham twice and found him to be in incredible doctor who took time to really listen to me and what problem I was experiencing. He is not a get 'em and get 'em out kind of doctor as most are today. He saved me from wasting a great deal of money on unnecesary procedures recommended by other ob gyn's. I highly recommend him.
Very Satisfied Lady

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

From the moment you step into his office you feel special! There are so many wonderful touches, from the art on the walls, the specialty coffees and cakes, and the wonderful staff. Chelsea is absolutely adorable! Then, when you enter his office, relax in comfort with a breath-taking view of the ocean, and are then able to actually talk to this wonderful man who has the title of "doctor" for sometimes an hour or more, you then realize here is someone who really, genuinely cares for his patients, and isn't there to make a buck. Plus, he really seems to love what he does! I also attended one of his speaking engagements at a local hospital on Nutrition, and am astounded at the breadth of knowledge and currency he demonstrates. I look forward to reading his book once he finishes writing it. I have never felt better in my life...he has worked miracles in the relationship with my husband, and in my own health, and his apporach is simple, inexpensive and natural. I plan to have all my family members come down from the Bay area to see this magnificent Doctor, before his practice closes to new patients. This is one on the Central Coast's best-kept secrets! Its no wonder he has patients traveling from all over the state and the country just to see him. I guess you could say, yes, I am happy to be one of his patients.
Janet

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

When I read some of the reviews on this site about this doc, I thought it could not possibly be true, but if it was, I did not want to miss out. So, I made an appointment to see him, and I can report he is everything fabulous shown here and so much more. Wow! He spend almost 2 hours with me going over complex issues, educating and providing info, all related on bio-identical hormones and nutrition. I never, ever had a Medical Doctor even begin to compare. Amazing! And, his staff is warm and friendly, and attentive, and his office is gorgeous, comfortable, and the view is breath-taking. You gotta try it!
Bob

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Dr Ham spends more time with his patients that any other doctor we have ever seen. He is amazing because his knowledge is so broad. He can give you in depth answers to any question that is asked. He explains how bioidentical hormones affect the whole body, which vitamins are important and what function they have in the body. I know he is the smartest Doctor we have ever seen. Everyone in his staff is very friendly and courteous. The office is low-key and comfortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Atascadero Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Atascadero Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••