Victim Cracks Her Own Robbery Case

Victim Cracks Her Own Robbery Case

There are 9 comments on the MyFOX11 story from May 12, 2008, titled Victim Cracks Her Own Robbery Case. In it, MyFOX11 reports that:

Detectives say a realtor, who was rubbed at gunpoint while holding an open house in Atascadero, has cracked her own case. via MyFOX11

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFOX11.

unknown

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 13, 2008
I am responding to the "Victim Cracks Her Own Robbery Case". You do not know David Albertson or anything about him. SO STOP TALKING STUFF ABOUT HIM!!!!
the eye

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2 May 13, 2008
unknown wrote:
I am responding to the "Victim Cracks Her Own Robbery Case". You do not know David Albertson or anything about him. SO STOP TALKING STUFF ABOUT HIM!!!!
Well we DO know that he robbed a woman at gunpoint, and then later was positively identified by the same woman as the suspect...AND he was arrested with a gun in his posession.

What more do we need to know about him?
unkown

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 15, 2008
To "the eye" were you there???? You do not know a dang thing about this man or what mental frame of mind he is in or was in when he was accussed of Robbing that lady. I feel horrible for the mental damage it has done to Ms. Cruz but I also know that was not David, he is not a hurtful man and would NEVER hurt anyone or do something like this if he was in the right frame of mind. Yes, if he did it he deserves to do his time, but he is so mentally unstable at this time. This is NOT the David i know.
the eye

Arroyo Grande, CA

#4 May 15, 2008
unkown wrote:
To "the eye" were you there???? You do not know a dang thing about this man or what mental frame of mind he is in or was in when he was accussed of Robbing that lady. I feel horrible for the mental damage it has done to Ms. Cruz but I also know that was not David, he is not a hurtful man and would NEVER hurt anyone or do something like this if he was in the right frame of mind. Yes, if he did it he deserves to do his time, but he is so mentally unstable at this time. This is NOT the David i know.
So you were there?

Stick to the facts.

Positively identified by the victim. Arrested with gun in possesion.

He may be mentally unstable, but that has nothing to do with whether he is guilty or not.

“OWNERS CHOICE = PATRONS CHOICE”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#5 May 15, 2008
unkown wrote:
Don't worry what "the eye" says, he's just a bitter person with nothing better to do than to come in and cause problems and make those who are not like him feel unwanted... It's sad really.. He has no life outside topix. Just ignore it.
the eye

Arroyo Grande, CA

#6 May 15, 2008
fun lovin life wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry what "the eye" says, he's just a bitter person with nothing better to do than to come in and cause problems and make those who are not like him feel unwanted... It's sad really.. He has no life outside topix. Just ignore it.
Calling the kettle black now eh?
Lou

Grover Beach, CA

#7 May 15, 2008
It is always sad to see someone having issues with their mental stability break the law because in their right mind they never would have done it. However the laws are there for a reason and like it or not the crime was still committed. Being held at gun-point would be a terrifying situation to be in though, and if I were the victim, I don't know how forgiving I could be.
Unkown

Phoenix, AZ

#8 May 16, 2008
Lou, I agree with you 1000%. I just know what type of person he is and this is not him. I do know that much about him.

“OWNERS CHOICE = PATRONS CHOICE”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#9 May 16, 2008
ROFLMAO........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dog Gone Good Looking Mobile Grooming 3 hr Chyrel Owens 1
Narcotics Task Force NARC AJ Santana GONE Wed M Brennana 3
Cal Coast News bitch-SLAPPED at court hearing Jul 27 boredreader 3
News 70 years after WWII, Japanese firm to apologize... Jul 21 goonsquad 17
sann luis obispo superior court corruption judi... (Jun '14) Jul 19 knowledgeistruth0609 5
Enos Farmhouse Jul 11 Samantha Kauffman 3
Redtail screams for stream cleaning on San Luis... Jul 6 redtail pleaser 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atascadero Mortgages