a a'I killed my wife,' man said to po...

a a'I killed my wife,' man said to police

There are 1 comment on the www.topix.net story from Apr 4, 2008, titled a a'I killed my wife,' man said to police. In it, www.topix.net reports that:

“They found a woman lying on her bed covered in blankets. The elderly victim had substantial trauma to her forehead, and there was brain matter lying on the bed”

Kenneth LeRoy Cockrell Jr. sat in the lobby of the Atascadero Police Department on Easter Sunday, hands shaking as he sketched a map of the layout of his home for Of ficer Nicholas Coughlin.

'I killed my wife,' Cockrell said as he slid the map to Coughlin, according to court records released Thursday.

The March 23 homicide left 66-year-old Margaret 'Peggy' Cockrell dead and her 64-year-old husband jailed on suspicion of murder. He is scheduled to be arraigned in San Luis Obispo Superior Court on Wednesday. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

sad

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2008
How could such horrific details be placed in papers and on the news. I know that peggy would not want all this information out for the public view. She was a very private person and her death should be that way too.....even with it being a murder! Im sure she would be terribly upset by all this publicity of her death! especially the details that is being explained about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Dirty SLOPD COP Thu OPI 1
Hook up Nov 9 Djay 1
SLO TASK FORCE REVEALED Summer Johnson IS Exposed (Dec '14) Nov 5 Ginnie 2
What we gotta do to re-plant the pine trees on ... Nov 3 sioux wants to see 1
Sgt. Chad Pfarr SLOPD Lies Nov 1 Fenster K 2
Roma Gypsies now begging and stealing on Centra... Nov 1 Barney Fife 9
SLO PD Captain J. Smith Misleds public Oct 21 HJU 4

Atascadero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance