Sex predator approved to live near SLO

Sex predator approved to live near SLO

There are 1 comment on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Oct 3, 2007, titled Sex predator approved to live near SLO. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

The Board of Supervisors on Tuesday reluctantly agreed to let a sexually violent predator live in a trailer at the County Operations Center off Highway 1 west of San Luis Obispo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

SLOparent

San Luis Obispo, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2007
I think a picture of this man should be released for public display so we can all be aware if this sexual predator comes around where our children live and play. How are we to protect our children if we don't know who we are up against. Who knows what "closely monitored" means. I want to see this man's face so I can run (with my children) the other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lorena Chavez Named Woman of the Year by Katcho... Apr 26 Lucy Anne 1
News Pacific Grove swears in new city manager, exami... Apr 26 Lucy Anne 1
News Troubled times hit Paso lender (Feb '08) Mar '16 Leo7163 84
News Atascadero bans medical marijuana cultivation Jan '16 afried01 1
News California customer says bloody fingertip came ... Jan '16 DILF 5
News 90 percent of SLO County's homeless don't have ... (Jan '14) Nov '15 Slatman Awfeep 5
Wayne Hosey's Daughters: Smelly Ho's (Nov '15) Nov '15 Peter Sugmeyer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atascadero Mortgages