Comments
6,101 - 6,120 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
CXopo

Covina, CA

#6361 Feb 26, 2013
GOP, Republicans and Tea Bagger's are truely the filth of the land.

The sooner they are removed from holding office the better for all Americans. Look at all the money that will be saved by getting rid of them, not only in salary but in bennies.

They are nothing but trouble anyway, liars cheats etc.
Razored

Covina, CA

#6364 Feb 26, 2013
You know why so many Glendora, California politicans and their friends hate " TOPIX.COM , right?

Things get said here that nobody else will print.

The truth is their worst enemy, and that is what you get here.

But then you get nasty posting blogers who rant and rave, threated posters etc. typical Glendora Racists etc.

The Glendora Police Department knows who they are bu they are told by City Hall officials and City Council member's not to stop them from posting threatening messages.

But just maybe the Police are involved deeper then before, along with Code Enforcement, the operate under the Police Department since they are just contractors.

Don't leave out D. Wayne Leech, Chris Jeffers, Jeff Kugel, Judy Nelson, Karen Davis, Gene Murabito
and Douglas Tessitor.
Quinn Teller

Los Angeles, CA

#6365 Feb 26, 2013
Razored wrote:
You know why so many Glendora, California politicans and their friends hate " TOPIX.COM , right?
Things get said here that nobody else will print.
The truth is their worst enemy, and that is what you get here.
But then you get nasty posting blogers who rant and rave, threated posters etc. typical Glendora Racists etc.
The Glendora Police Department knows who they are bu they are told by City Hall officials and City Council member's not to stop them from posting threatening messages.
But just maybe the Police are involved deeper then before, along with Code Enforcement, the operate under the Police Department since they are just contractors.
Don't leave out D. Wayne Leech, Chris Jeffers, Jeff Kugel, Judy Nelson, Karen Davis, Gene Murabito
and Douglas Tessitor.
Ironic that a molester like you comes on Topix to call out others.
DynoMight

Covina, CA

#6367 Feb 26, 2013
Haven't had so much fun keeping this on topix and with out the nasty racists slandering comments that came from GOP, Republican or Tea Party member's.
Never in my life

Glendora, CA

#6368 Feb 27, 2013
It's always good to look at other demise
Crusher

Covina, CA

#6369 Feb 27, 2013
Never been a crazier time for the GOP, Republican, new copper heads and Tea Party member's.

These remaining days could be the last for them all
Help my poor cousin

Los Angeles, CA

#6372 Mar 13, 2013
Hi y'all
My poor beautiful cousin is bedridden and she lives for mail. Please send her a postcard to
n Harper
7046 Freebird ct
Florence Ky 41042
God bless
ME
Forkayed

Covina, CA

#6373 Mar 13, 2013
CA State Sen. Bob Huff will discuss working with the Democrat super-majority at a San Gabriel Valley Lincoln Club event at 7:30 a.m. March 15, 2013 Friday in the Ferrero Room of the Pacific Palms Hotel, 1 Industry Hills Parkway.
Nicole

Barstow, CA

#6374 Jul 1, 2013
When is the Nicole is driving to Whittier, California?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#6375 Jul 2, 2013
I support almost anyone who is a NON-incumbent. This comment refers to elections in general.
bob

Tracy, CA

#6376 Jul 2, 2013
obviously a site for right wing nuts
laughing elections

Monrovia, CA

#6377 Jul 2, 2013
When our city council (Glendora) was up for election these “boobs” were our heros (?) and those who were running against our heros were the boobs, I always wondered how Judy Nelson, a real bimbo, could get enough votes, she did very little during the campaign yet she won.

Karen Davis had an affair, a divorce and a bankruptcy, but what’s the dif, who cares, vote her in.

Douglas Tessitor is on the verge of senility but he's still putters along as long as he doesn’t drool while in pubic view.

Gene Murbito I can understand, I think he has a connection with the Mafia, cross him and its all over. Wasn't there a height requirement posted, you must be this tall before you can ride this?

What are the good voters of Glendora, California thinking of when they vote?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6380 Jul 21, 2013
WHO THE FREAK CARES???

This thread is ANCIENT!!!!!
Anonymous

Anderson, CA

#6381 Jul 21, 2013
For sure it is no one that is there right now , California has the worst politicians in the country and the ones in right now are very very dirty with evil sin !
Palace

Monrovia, CA

#6382 Jul 22, 2013
Pickle palace Republicans come in a jar or on a stick.
Koyote

Ontario, CA

#6383 Jul 24, 2013
Voting for Boxer, you might as well vote to give up all your freedoms. the Democrats are working hard to destroy the bill of rights.
Pezz

Monrovia, CA

#6384 Jul 24, 2013
Try back later when they find new pezz tablets.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#6385 Jul 25, 2013
bob wrote:
obviously a site for right wing nuts
As well as leftist morons.
Hollywood

Monrovia, CA

#6386 Jul 25, 2013
All those Hollywood movies where the good guy or bad fires a 6-shot revolver 19 time's. Well here the answer to all that misunderstanding.

The additional firepower they were looking for.
pink putz

Dinuba, CA

#6397 Aug 16, 2013
A Kennedy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atascadero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min Beautiful Dreamer 200,591
Major Drug Deal done last night Dunes 42 min Elle Tompkins 1
Gang Members Releases to SLO 52 min Gabriel Jose Amalya 3
Heroin Highway Santa Maria to Salinas 1 hr Javier H 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr anonatall 5,005
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr lazy posts 15,963
police corruption slo 22 hr Follow the Money 1
•••
•••
•••

Atascadero Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Atascadero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••