Slovakia: Slo motion

Oct 23, 2010 Full story: The New Zealand Herald 28

St Martina s Cathedral in Spisska Kapitula, Levoca, Slovakia. Photo / Supplied. Dakjuen. Hello from Slovakia - not to be confused with the Balkan countries of Slovenia and Slavonia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Oct 24, 2010
Yes, Slovakia became the jewel of Central Europe.
Small, but picturesque country, friendly people welcomes you all.
Some say, once visited the country is never forgotten in your mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SLO motion SLOvak

Putnam Valley, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
But why did the title of the article say "SLO motion" about Slovakia?

Can it be word is getting out how SLO we are?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Say hello to my little friend!”

Since: Jul 08

The Milky Way Galaxy

#3 Oct 24, 2010
SLOvak Dung Miner

Tuckerton, NJ

#4 Oct 24, 2010
SLO motion SLOvak wrote:
<quoted text>
But why did the title of the article say "SLO motion" about Slovakia?
Can it be word is getting out how SLO we are?
I think because all we Slovaks think in slow motion. For example, it took me twenty five minutes to just think of what to post, and. another ten minutes to post it. That is thirty five minutes of my day. We usually do not get much done in a day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
pat toms

Aberdeen, UK

#5 Oct 24, 2010
sloovak dung miner,very educational,sure but slow.
SLO motion S L O vak

Putnam Valley, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2010
SLOvak Dung Miner wrote:
<quoted text>
I think because all we Slovaks think in slow motion. For example, it took me twenty five minutes to just think of what to post, and. another ten minutes to post it. That is thirty five minutes of my day. We usually do not get much done in a day.
I know what you mean.

It took me about a h a l f h o u r 2 p o s t t h i s.

S L O WWWWWW L Y.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#7 Oct 25, 2010
Ape,

the trouble with you is, you are just another dumb Polak !
Everything takes you much longer than for any other person. Certainly, you must agree.
Pesky Army

Absecon, NJ

#8 Oct 25, 2010
As an example of my SLOWness, the above post of mine took me three hours to think what to post, and another two hours to post it. And this post took me two hours, and three hours to post it. A total of ten hours to post this and the another post. Whew! I am exhausted.
SLO motion S L O vak

Putnam Valley, NY

#9 Oct 25, 2010
Pesky Army wrote:
As an example of my SLOWness, the above post of mine took me three hours to think what to post, and another two hours to post it. And this post took me two hours, and three hours to post it. A total of ten hours to post this and the another post. Whew! I am exhausted.
LOL!!

AND I THOUGHT I HAD A SLOW MOTION SLO VAK BRAIN!

WHEW! Pesky I tink ur SLO MOTION SLOvak Brain might be SLOWWW er den mine SLOvak brain!

Pesky you are the king of SLO motion SLO vakia!
Pesky Army

Absecon, NJ

#10 Oct 25, 2010
My mommy was so slow in giving birth to me, I was three years old when I was born. I was born a double breach, upside down birth. A lot of birth defects .

Our champion Olympic cross country runner is a SLOvak tortoise. Our champion swimmer for the 2004 summer olympics is still in the pool, just about to finish last. He is wrinkled up a bit.
SLOmotionSLOvakE ngwish

Putnam Valley, NY

#11 Nov 3, 2010
Pesky Army wrote:
My mommy was so slow in giving birth to me, I was three years old when I was born. I was born a double breach, upside down birth. A lot of birth defects .
Our champion Olympic cross country runner is a SLOvak tortoise. Our champion swimmer for the 2004 summer olympics is still in the pool, just about to finish last. He is wrinkled up a bit.
LOL

Whies?

Whies du us SLOvak Yaks keep doin tings so SLOwly?

I thots dat 2004 SLOvak swimmer wuz dun already but eye ges not.
Pesky Army

Absecon, NJ

#12 Nov 3, 2010
Ma mudder told mee dat it is bitter ta do tings slow cause dat is what makes us slovaks so successful. Ma mudder says udder people git annoid at us cause we so slo, and do da work for us. ma mudder was smart. It tok ma mudder tin years ta give birth to ma sister. She was tin years old at her birth. Ma mudder say i was a fast birth. Even ma girl dawg gave birth to five year old puppies.
SLOmotionSLOvak Engwish

Putnam Valley, NY

#13 Nov 5, 2010
Pesky Army wrote:
Ma mudder told mee dat it is bitter ta do tings slow cause dat is what makes us slovaks so successful. Ma mudder says udder people git annoid at us cause we so slo, and do da work for us. ma mudder was smart. It tok ma mudder tin years ta give birth to ma sister. She was tin years old at her birth. Ma mudder say i was a fast birth. Even ma girl dawg gave birth to five year old puppies.
Pesky, dat iz whuts eyes likes abouts yuse. Yuse r so honist.

I agwee. SLO iz de way 2 do everyting. Its bestest way! Yur mudder sounds likes a gweat laydee. whoo cares how longs itz takes to do dese tings. The SLOwer de betta! Itz de SLOwvak way ans we nose SLOvaks r numbers #1!
Pesky Army

Woodbine, NJ

#14 Nov 5, 2010
Sometimes i is 2 swoe like win i go poo-poo. Ma butt goes num an i have ta slap it to wrake it up.

I haveta plant da spring corn in da winter cause i so slo.
SLOmotionSlowvak Engwish

Putnam Valley, NY

#15 Nov 6, 2010
Pesky Army wrote:
Sometimes i is 2 swoe like win i go poo-poo. Ma butt goes num an i have ta slap it to wrake it up.
I haveta plant da spring corn in da winter cause i so slo.
Yes I nose de feeling.

Do yuse know whens I wunt to get a nice tan, I swallow a hole bottle of tanning lotion? I then turns bwight red ands orange. Itz works likes a charm.
Pesky Army

Absecon, NJ

#16 Nov 6, 2010
SLOmotionSlowvakEngwish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I nose de feeling.
Do yuse know whens I wunt to get a nice tan, I swallow a hole bottle of tanning lotion? I then turns bwight red ands orange. Itz works likes a charm.
I tink i will try dat. I finwee got ma jaw welded, sew i kin drink da bottle of dat tanning wotion and git tan. I weely White being in da dung mine all dey. I wanna bee bwight Red and orange lik u. I welded ma jaw open and kin not shut it. Ah forgit ta put bolts in da jaw hinges. I walk around wid ma jaw open. Other slowacks use it for a ash trey. I fill asweep in da pubwick bathroom, and a guy used ma open jaw for a urinal. Did i tell you i cut off ma middle finger for a tongue. I flatten it wid a hammer and welded it in ma mouth. Now i gots a tongue now. It jist flaps away up and down. Bit it is numb and gots no feelwin.

Did ya no dat Polish dung tastes bitter dem our slowocks does. Dats da twuth.

Since: Jan 11

London, UK

#17 Jan 30, 2011
slovakia is a place in Hungary?
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#18 Feb 1, 2011
Cricklewood wrote:
slovakia is a place in Hungary?
Yes it is.

Hopefully the dumb SLOwvaks will return to Hungary the land they stole from Hungary.
Bare Slovwanks Butts

UK

#19 Feb 3, 2011
Pesky Army wrote:
ROTFL!!!
Bare Slovwanks Butts

UK

#20 Feb 3, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
I fully agree with last sentence. Let's have a look at life in modern Gypsylovakia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://pospolitost.files.wordpress.com/2009/1...
http://www.endy.sk/wp-content/uploads/lunik_i...
http://img.topky.sk/zivot/104144.jpg/lunik-ix...
http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/18586/lunik9c....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niederosterreich, Austria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran nuke talks face obstacles even with more time Nov '14 Renny Ben 2
Diplomat: progress on Iran nuclear talks extension Nov '14 USA Today 1
REAL ILLUMINATI,join us in NIGERIA to be RICH a... Oct '14 illuminati temple 1
World War I: How did the unthinkable happen? Oct '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 22
Why major cow milk allergen is actually allergenic Aug '14 Billaberdeen 1
Letter 'reveals WW1 plans one year before assas... (Jan '14) Jul '14 Koqevar 22
Austrian drag queen wows 10,000 fans (May '14) May '14 SirPrize 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:07 am PST