Putin Masterbates with Nuclear Warheads

Putin Masterbates with Nuclear Warheads

There are 20 comments on the www.austriantimes.at story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Putin Masterbates with Nuclear Warheads. In it, www.austriantimes.at reports that:

Liking it up the ass, Prime Ministe Vladmir Putin attempts several trial basis for masterbating Nuclear warheads up his ass. Ahhhhhhhhhh. He mostly says. Then , OHhhhhhhhh more, more ,more. He can not make up his mind. What is better nuclear war heads slowly rammed up his asss or the sub atomic qquasar at a faster speed. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM were his last words. Fuck me harder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.austriantimes.at.

Pervert International

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2009
WOW! How exciting!
Foma Yakovlevich

Farmington, NM

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Stydno!
west italian

Massarosa, Italy

#3 Nov 12, 2009
Ahahaha!!!
Wonderful!!
west italian

Massarosa, Italy

#4 Nov 12, 2009
Stupid! ahaha
siloviki

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Never heard it about Putin, but it's known fact that the Italian predecessors, the Romans used to engage in anal sex while away on their conquests to "keep up moral"...

Somehow that doesn't seem like a moral lifter to me, but when in Rome as they say.........
American Dood

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2009
Without nukes Russia would just be another kazakstan

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 12, 2009
American Dood wrote:
meaning ?
American Dood

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2009
yea i guess i didn't think that one thru

Location hidden

#9 Nov 12, 2009
American Dood wrote:
yea i guess i didn't think that one thru
I gather that's the story of your life: opening your mouth before engaging your brain first!!
American Dood

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2009
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
I gather that's the story of your life: opening your mouth before engaging your brain first!!
At least I am not some nut kremlin propaganda agent, you have said some of the most insane things ever(like Russia not being part of the inital attack on the allies b/c it attacked a WHOLE 2 weeks after germany). You consider the whole world minus a couple countries to be Russophobic, maybe just maybe you are wrong the rest of the world is right

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2009
American Dood wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I am not some nut kremlin propaganda agent, you have said some of the most insane things ever(like Russia not being part of the inital attack on the allies b/c it attacked a WHOLE 2 weeks after germany). You consider the whole world minus a couple countries to be Russophobic, maybe just maybe you are wrong the rest of the world is right
No, you are in America, so you think you can say whatever you want without being asked to answer for it. You are not representing the world either, mister!

American society is very self-centred and opiniated: Americans think they know everything and that everybody must believe what they say. Most of the time, they are plain ignorants and just regurgitate slogans they keep repeating among themselves to feel good.

Even non-Americans who move to the US catch that disease. For years, we in Europe have been amased by that phobia about communism as if it was some kind of plague, and Americans were going from country to country, fighting commmies, etc...
Now it's all about Muslims, or Moslems as they call them, Islamists, Jihadists and other names we don't use in Europe.

Russia is another pet-hate of them. It was OK when communism went down and that US companies started to buy the place through Jewish connections in Russia for a song, but when Putin came to power, again they had a 'baddie' to hate and vilify!!

That's what keep America ticking: they need somebody to hate and someone to despise.

I don't say insane things: I said things you don't like. That's different.
The notion that the Soviet Union started WWII only came recently, spread by East Europeans and Americans. No West European textbook that I know of ever wrote such rubbish!! I studied in France, Belgium and Britain, and I never came across such idea!! It's just a deliberate slur against Russia, no less.

Since: Jan 09

Novokuznetsk

#12 Nov 13, 2009
Stephany's gone wild or somebody hacked her account, check her post out
west italian

Massarosa, Italy

#13 Nov 13, 2009
I already knew that it was a fool Russian sow!ahaha..
UK Joe

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2009
Maybe Putin can share some of his Lust with Robespierre. They can take turns. Then, he won't have to hang out in Soho pulling his pudding as he strolls around the West end with his boyfriend in tow.
Osama Bin Laden

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Nov 18, 2009
I have done similar things with suicide masterbation. I use Titanium Airplanes. I was wondering if you could teach me how to masterbate with Plutonium and Uranium. It would greatly enrich me. Thanks Putin.
Tsar Putin

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2009
Mastubating with plutonium and uraniam is an art form I have perfected. At first, I used journalists and other specimens as test victims.. But, if you do it wrong, it will simply melt your pole and dissolve your counter weights..like it did to Robie!! He never would listen. So, now I treat Robie as my bitch..He enjoys it and so do I..so, it has worked out for the both of us..

I would suggest you tell all of your followers to use my formula before they commit suicide..it will enhance their readiness to be satisfied when they couple with the 72 virgins..

I hope this has helped you out.
NORTH STAR HOTEL

Khimki, Russia

#17 May 16, 2012
Pervert International wrote:
WOW! How exciting!
ANNETTE MARION, IS A MENTAL PATIENT, STONE HOUSE, ARLINGTON, VA FROM DECADES AGO, SHE IS STALKING AN ESTRANGED SIBLING ALL OVER RUSSIA, AND USA, REMOTE, AND GPS, AND TRACKPHONE, DEALS WITH ELECTRONIC WARFARE. KNOWN TO KILL DOGS, AND WOUND THEM. VICTIM FEMALE, C3C4 INJURY ANNETTE DID 27 SEPT 07, AND SHE STOLE THE VICTIMS POSSESSIONS, JEWLERY, AND DUMPED HER CAR., ANNETTE HAS INCEST., WITH HER GROUP FROM DEPT OF DEFENSE USA, TRACKPHONE. AERIAL DEVICE WILL MAIME, KILL, WOUND, BLIND, MOVE, PAIN IN THE BONES, DAMAGE YOUR WALK, FRACTURE BONES, THE ELECTRONIC WARFARE/SIGINT/COMMINT WILL PUT SOUND THRU YOUR NOSE, AND YOU WILL SOUND LIKE THEM, FRACTURE TEETH, AND NUMB, TEETH, BONES, FACE, MUSCLE DAMAGE, TENTANI ALL MUSCLE.
ANNETTE MARION IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY, SHE BROKE INTO RUSSIAN INTERNET, WHERE I AM COMING FROM, RUSSIA HUB, ROUTER, MONEY, WIRE, ETC, COMPUTERS, NOTHING AMERICAN.
VICTIM IS STILL LEGAL.
ANNETTE MARION RUMORED TO HAVE DONE IN HER BROTHERS, SAME WAY, AND DUMP CARS, CLOTHES, POSSESSIONS, ID, ETC., SAME SCENIRO.
ANNETTE MARION IS A DOD USA EMPLOYEE, NEEDS HER SECRET CLEARANCE PULLED., SHE ALLOWED HER SISTER TO USE HER COMPUTER IN HOME, WHILE TAKING CARE OF MOM 3 YEARS, AND ANNETTE SISTER HAD ACCESS TO DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE NETWORKS, TO WHICH SHE USED, AND SENT OUT EMAIL, VIA DOD EMAIL, WENT THRU FILES, NOTES, ETC. ANNETTES PASSWORD WHICH SHE ALWAYS USES IS A RELATIVE OF MOM. ANNETTE USES COMPUTERS FROM DEPT OF DEFENSE AT HOME, REMOTE, VIA TELEPHONE DIAL UP MODEM, WHICH IS A FIREWALL POLICY/DISA, NO NO, SECURITY VIOLATION ON ANNETTE, UNSECURE DIAL UP MODEM, AND USE RELATIVE PASSWORD., AND ALLOWED SIBLING TO USE DOD COMPUTER, NETWORK, WHEN SHE WAS TAKEN CARE OF MOTHER FOR THREE YEARS. SECURITY VIOLATION.
THE VICTIM HAD THE COMPUTER REINITALIZED AT THE SHOP SHE PURCHASED. ANNETTE AND THE DOD, TRACKPHONE, DOES NOT LIKE RUSSIAN CYRILLIC KEYBOARD, SOFTWARE, ETC., AT TIMES ANNETTE APPEARS TO CHATTER, LIKE AN IDIOT. MENTAL ILLNESS. STALKING REMOTE OR IN PERSON IS MENTAL ILLNESS OBSESSION WITH HANDFIELD, MARION
NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE
HACKERS AT THE NORTH STAR FROM DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, CPMS.OSD,MIL AND TRACKPHONE
V/R
NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE
NORTH STAR EMP HACKER ANNETTE MARION USA, DOD, CPMS HIT HOTEL IP 6 DAYS
Pro Ukraine

UK

#18 May 16, 2012
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are in America, so you think you can say whatever you want without being asked to answer for it. You are not representing the world either, mister!
American society is very self-centred and opiniated: Americans think they know everything and that everybody must believe what they say. Most of the time, they are plain ignorants and just regurgitate slogans they keep repeating among themselves to feel good.
Even non-Americans who move to the US catch that disease. For years, we in Europe have been amased by that phobia about communism as if it was some kind of plague, and Americans were going from country to country, fighting commmies, etc...
Now it's all about Muslims, or Moslems as they call them, Islamists, Jihadists and other names we don't use in Europe.
Russia is another pet-hate of them. It was OK when communism went down and that US companies started to buy the place through Jewish connections in Russia for a song, but when Putin came to power, again they had a 'baddie' to hate and vilify!!
That's what keep America ticking: they need somebody to hate and someone to despise.
I don't say insane things: I said things you don't like. That's different.
The notion that the Soviet Union started WWII only came recently, spread by East Europeans and Americans. No West European textbook that I know of ever wrote such rubbish!! I studied in France, Belgium and Britain, and I never came across such idea!! It's just a deliberate slur against Russia, no less.
Yet more proof that ronan is Roby,'he' also claims to have lived in France and Belgium.'They' live in the same place, lived in the same countries, are both Russian extremists, anti West, pro muslim, there are far too many coincidences for them not to be the same person, but of course "ronan" will continue to deny it.
ObserverTM

United States

#19 May 16, 2012
American Dood wrote:
Without Zbignew, Afghanistan would be just another Kazakhstan and Taliban would still be bobbing their heads in Balochistan.
Stern je droljin sin

Belgrade, Serbia

#20 May 16, 2012
this thread title made me lol

that would be some nuclear orgasm if he do that :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niederosterreich, Austria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Significant obstacles lie ahead for nuclear tal... Aug 19 hirstest 3
News 11 things you probably don't know about Vienna Aug 12 flith and lies 2
News Diplomats: Iran announcement planned Monday Jul '15 goonsquad 73
News Get up to speed on Iran talks Jul '15 Kar 1
News Iran nuclear talks enter final phase 48 hours u... Jun '15 Romi 1
News Vladimir Putin 'being treated for back problems... May '15 George 33
News Lesbian kiss protest: 2,000 people mob cafe whi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Raymond 11
More from around the web