Westminster doesn't welcome Vietnam officials

There are 3 comments on the Dec 13, 2012, The Wave story titled Westminster doesn't welcome Vietnam officials. In it, The Wave reports that:

WESTMINSTER On the same night the city swore in its first elected Vietnamese American mayor, the City Council renewed its opposition to visits from communist Vietnam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wave.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The river that save life

London, UK

#22 Dec 16, 2012
member me !!
i res cured your daddy,,from this River,,
he has ran from vietcong in Cambodia and HIDDEN there,,my Unit patrolled from Air to road to searched and rescured,,, finally i grape your daddy neck and putted him on my Helicopter and brought him back to vn,,.
given him to A resettlement charities,,the lands my dad offer,,that is why viet cong killed my dad when they came to the south of my vn,.
DA bac ky born to LIE

Chicago, IL

#23 Dec 27, 2012
Vietnam detains dissident lawyer: family
Full story: Suria

A prominent dissident lawyer was detained Thursday by Vietnamese police while dropping off his daughter at school, his brother told AFP.

http://www.topix.com/world/vietnam/2012/12/vi...

YOU HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING...
we nguy are sicked and tired of bac ky ha noi vc ho chi minh commie SPREADIN' lies after lies and after lies since da day they BORN...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE NORTH VIETNAMESE bac ky ha noi breed...BORN TO LIE!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/T69H...
Lao phu wrote:
good vietnamese do not devide vietnam people
north middle and south all vietnamese
be unite not devide learn to live together...
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#24 Dec 27, 2012
The river that save life wrote:
member me !!
i res cured your daddy,,from this River,,
he has ran from vietcong in Cambodia and HIDDEN there,,my Unit patrolled from Air to road to searched and rescured,,, finally i grape your daddy neck and putted him on my Helicopter and brought him back to vn,,.
given him to A resettlement charities,,the lands my dad offer,,that is why viet cong killed my dad when they came to the south of my vn,.
Sounds like a fairy tales from UK Salvation Army during Free christmas dinner. Wahahahahhaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vietnamese-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese man got 8 years for trafficking of Viet... Apr 21 xxx 5
News Thousands line Bolsa Avenue for annual Tet Parade Feb '15 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Saigon signs go up on Bolsa Avenue Feb '15 new saigon inn da... 1
China Builds Islands in Disupted South China Se... Feb '15 jum jum jum bac ky 2
News Mayor of Garden Grove responds to charges that ... Feb '15 bo bo d vietcong 3
News In Little Saigon, new street signs will pay tri... Feb '15 freee handouts vi... 1
News Riverside's sister city friendship in Vietnam q... Feb '15 freee handouts vi... 2
More from around the web