petrovitus

Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Are you looking for only Filipino workers or other people can apply as well?
SuccessLLC

Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Thank you for your reply!

Actually we are hiring individuals disregarding their origin, what is important is the work attitude. Feel free to give us a call and we will find the right job for you!
Garth Reimer

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Looking to hire labourers for underground irrigation company in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
renger

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

I am presently working in Saudi Arabia as a Truck Driver/ Buldozer operator,my contract of work here will end this coming 2013 March, I am looking for employers to hire me in any vacant position I am enterested to apply,I am Regner Boyboy 42 years of age Filipino.
Thank you and god bless!
Anne

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

​Im ANDREA R.DELACRUZ a Filipino Citizen, 29 yrs of age and a college graduate in reputable University in the philippines, I graduated in Hotel Reastaurant Management, and Nutrionist Dietician, and a Caregiver Course. I presently residing here in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, as a Caregiver in a elderly and sometimes taking care of his children. Im very much interested in any job that you will offer,Im very honest person and very hardworking and GOD fearing I love children also, im fluent in english.I really need a job becouse the elderly that im working right now already past away and their children are grown up.I donít ask a high salary, And I need to work for my family that I left in the philippines.I hope youíre the answer to my prayes.that you and GOD bless your family.Im looking forward to your reply.my sykpe id is sheash07 e mail is white_rain _24@yahoo.com
Pogie

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Can you give me your email address or contact? I have some guys to recommend to you
they are under ground miners in the Philippines. They are hard working and are not afraid to work under ground.
Garth Reimer wrote:
Looking to hire labourers for underground irrigation company in Winunipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••