Crimes against Chinese expatriates rising drastically in Angola

Nov 10, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: People's Daily Online

Crimes by armed gangs against Chinese expatriates working in Luanda has risen drastically in recent months, posing a grave threat to business activities and the normal life of the Chinese community in the Capital city of Angola, senior Chinese businessmen said on Tuesday.

Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GAY BOB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think they'll make it in Africa, the Chinese have taken over already.
O simple ray, when will you learn, it does not matter who goes to Africa, they will eat you too.

The animals can not be trusted.

Now if China goes to take the resources, then more power to them.

But never think you can live side by side with the blacks.
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Winnie Wu wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what? I am so proud to be CCP slave,so what?Come on bite me!
We are so happy to be so,hehe,^^chao,enjoy today!
Yes, of course!

But your CCP OWNERS can bite you and abuse you all they want! I am FREE and do not bite fellow FREE CITIZENS, or POOR WRETCHES like YOU!

You are clearly someone who is PLEASED at the prospect of licking the blood of your fellow Chinese from the boots of CCP mass-murders!

As an OBVIOUS TRAITOR to CHINA and the Chinese people, you (foolish slave) feel that by ENDORSING the murderers and BETRAYING even your own father and mother to them for their "political errors" you can PUMP UP YOUR OWN PATHETIC EGO!

Yes, just like the fools in the former Soviet Union, you have no values but SELF-INTEREST, and your striving to be "top slave" will, you think, SAVE YOUR OWN SKIN!

But just like them, you will be CRUELLY DISAPPOINTED when the CCP needs to turn on you!

So, I leave you to your TRAITOR'S FATE, as I am certain you are BEYOND REDEMTION and USELESS in any normal country!

After the regime of your masters collapses, you will beg on street corners like your fellow former "believers" in Russia; useless traitors left with only regret and alchohol in life!

Enjoy your Fate!

I know I'LL ENJOY WATCHING you get your JUST REWARD!
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Is that "Winnie Wu" already begging on the street corner for practice?

I believe it is!

Who would have thought a CCP TRAITOR CHINA could think that far ahead! Usually they are unable to see beyond the current rip-off of a peasant or current attack on their fellow Chinese ordered by their criminal bosses!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Is that "Winnie Wu" working in a CCP "hairdressing salon"?

The "Happywhore" of the CCP!
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Winnie Wu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,why whites keep flatter themself? Hi,we don't give shit about what you views think about us,we are slaves, so what?Fking Angloans suker!Who need you be here to judge us? we are rather be slave for our own race rathern than your Fking whites.then,now go to the africa to be your fking OWN MASTER! IF THAT IS MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!
Strong crazy talk from a CCP slave!

How SAD and PATHETIC the CCP makes the Chinese!

NO WONDER Africans have NO RESPECT for these CCP slaves!
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

BELow is just tip of ice berg, i had not listed US war since inception of war mongering biggest world bullhy , Us militarisitic Interventionist Imperailist Empire of evil
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...
CHENNE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

I Got my UK Passport and DL From John Kenney.
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

At least the Angolans have the courage to drive their selfish arrogant chinks away. Chinks call you monkeys and darkies,

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

As long as the Angolan leadership are Chinese puppets, it doesn't really matter what happens on the street. It's not like the Chinese are going to run out of people to send over. No different than anywhere in the Middle East where the leadership are puppets to 'western' oil interests.
Eduardo

Torreón, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

amcummer wrote:
At least the Angolans have the courage to drive their selfish arrogant chinks away. Chinks call you monkeys and darkies,
And yet the Gringos go all boo hoo when our Narcos attack their expatriates. Aren't they all full of B.S.?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chinese-American Discussions

Search the Chinese-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese want to live in Brazil? 3 hr Rui 1
The Next Trend? Try a 'Facekini' 6 hr Aspirin Between M... 5
bbm pin exchange website - www.aslpin.com (Sep '11) Aug 15 Anonymous 273
Malaysians Say No To 'BERSIH' (Jul '11) Aug 14 Anak merdeka 204
"Magic body" and "cursed sex": Chinese sex work... Aug 5 Anonymous 7
McDonald's, KFC operations in China affected by... Jul 22 MatrixDecoder 3
Chinese-Western relationships ( Forum) Jul 20 Robert_S 1
•••
•••