white girl vs. Asian girl who wants t...

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Looking at Korean guys, in disgust. Writing in all caps only proves your stupidity. Still wasn't hitting on her.
Uhh.. don't u understand Kpop is pretty popular in Mexico too?

She didn't come to this forum to meet some ohio white guy. Don't u get it bro?
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#22 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh.. don't u understand Kpop is pretty popular in Mexico too?
She didn't come to this forum to meet some ohio white guy. Don't u get it bro?
She wasn't from Mexico. And K-Pop isn't popular their, it's only charting in East Asia with the exception of Gangnam Style.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#23 Feb 11, 2013
Girl strolls into chat, starts talking. HR tries to talk to her.
Human Revolution wrote:
I didn't know the comment existed, so they should be condemned. So are you Afro-Mexican living here, or what?
**crickets***

She looks at comment, thinks HR is a loser and never replies.(he's white guy from Ohio)

Everyone notices and points out HR's lack of game with girls. His excuse is:
Human Revolution wrote:
I never asked her where she lived. Continue bending the truth.
HR goes back to hitting on Asian girls who are easier than white, mexican, black girls.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#24 Feb 12, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
Girl strolls into chat, starts talking. HR tries to talk to her.
<quoted text>
**crickets***
She looks at comment, thinks HR is a loser and never replies.(he's white guy from Ohio)
Everyone notices and points out HR's lack of game with girls. His excuse is:
<quoted text>
HR goes back to hitting on Asian girls who are easier than white, mexican, black girls.
Yes, your mother and sister were very easy to get into bed.

1 Korean American

United States

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, your mother and sister were very easy to get into bed.
am wf > af wm

true love fighting against society vs fake love being pushed by society

not all cases but enough so what I say is true.^^
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#26 Feb 13, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
am wf > af wm
true love fighting against society vs fake love being pushed by society
not all cases but enough so what I say is true.^^
Most of what you say is bullshit, including this post. Society not fighting against it, a huge lack of chemistry is.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Most of what you say is bullshit, including this post. Society not fighting against it, a huge lack of chemistry is.
Prove it

If you don't prove it, your brain must be hairy too.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#28 Feb 13, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Most of what you say is bullshit, including this post. Society not fighting against it, a huge lack of chemistry is.
4 of my Asian friends married white girls in the past 2 years. 2 Chinese guys, 1 viet, one Korean dood. 3 married white girls who moved to cali from the east coast.

just like Dianne Farr. Looks like there's a trend for white girls to move to California and marry an Asian guy.

Its funny u think chemistry is like, based on race and gender roles. All 4 are in serious love. They don't let each other out of each other's sight.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#29 Feb 13, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
4 of my Asian friends married white girls in the past 2 years. 2 Chinese guys, 1 viet, one Korean dood. 3 married white girls who moved to cali from the east coast.
just like Dianne Farr. Looks like there's a trend for white girls to move to California and marry an Asian guy.
Its funny u think chemistry is like, based on race and gender roles. All 4 are in serious love. They don't let each other out of each other's sight.
That's how I know you are lying. You've expressed your distaste for the Chinese and the Vietnamese, so obviously you wouldn't have any Chinese or Vietnamese friends. You probably don't have any friends period. And you don't know any Asian guys married to white women. There is no trend of WW moving out to California to marry Asian guys. The only proof you need is to step outside and realize you are wrong.
alicialimkoohuan yinglei

Singapore, Singapore

#31 Feb 14, 2013
i want 2 b american!!!!!!im going to put blue contancts dye my hair yeloow!!! i want american bf n be popular and not in stupid singapore!! i want mihrate to foreign cool countries!!!!! when im 16!!!! yay woooo wish i was american tho xx
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#32 Feb 14, 2013
alicialimkoohuanyinglei wrote:
i want 2 b american!!!!!!im going to put blue contancts dye my hair yeloow!!! i want american bf n be popular and not in stupid singapore!! i want mihrate to foreign cool countries!!!!! when im 16!!!! yay woooo wish i was american tho xx
You're not fooling anybody troll.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#33 Feb 20, 2013
dood, i could care less if white people accepted me as white or not.

i just want to be seen as an American. Regardless of my skin color or what.

Sure, if I went to the South, maybe I would be the only Asian person they ever seen, so I can understand that.

But thats the problem too. They only have weird Asian roles for the TV. Obedient Sex slave, or Wussy beta short nerd.

But really, I could care less if white people see me as "one of them" or not. I rather be seen as an "American". I hope that makes sense.

So anyways, its time to be more mature about it all.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#34 Feb 20, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
dood, i could care less if white people accepted me as white or not.
i just want to be seen as an American. Regardless of my skin color or what.
Sure, if I went to the South, maybe I would be the only Asian person they ever seen, so I can understand that.
But thats the problem too. They only have weird Asian roles for the TV. Obedient Sex slave, or Wussy beta short nerd.
But really, I could care less if white people see me as "one of them" or not. I rather be seen as an "American". I hope that makes sense.
So anyways, its time to be more mature about it all.
Then stopping watching tv. Grow the hell up, man-child.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#35 Feb 20, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Then stopping watching tv. Grow the hell up, man-child.
Social pressures are shaped by what we see on television. I am sure you are aware of that.

But that is why so many people are now watching youtube and foreign media. Hollywood isn't satisfying their demand and the internet is giving them more choices. Just kidding films has over 120 million views. Psy has over 2 billion views. Hollywood has lost those eyeballs, and as a result, revenue. Its a mistake that they are sure to make again, and lose money again. Unless they promote executives in touch with global trends.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#36 Feb 20, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Social pressures are shaped by what we see on television. I am sure you are aware of that.
But that is why so many people are now watching youtube and foreign media. Hollywood isn't satisfying their demand and the internet is giving them more choices. Just kidding films has over 120 million views. Psy has over 2 billion views. Hollywood has lost those eyeballs, and as a result, revenue. Its a mistake that they are sure to make again, and lose money again. Unless they promote executives in touch with global trends.
People only watch JustKiddingFilms for the hot Asian women. Sex sells. And say is just a new William Hung-esque fad. And you keep criticizing Hollywood, but it's A-OK, or whatever, when an Asian director makes it big.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#37 Feb 20, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> People only watch JustKiddingFilms for the hot Asian women. Sex sells. And say is just a new William Hung-esque fad. And you keep criticizing Hollywood, but it's A-OK, or whatever, when an Asian director makes it big.
How do you know why people watch JKF?

Once again, you are nothing but a liar. You provide no proof.

This is why you are a white man with no pride. You lack respect for reality.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#38 Feb 20, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know why people watch JKF?
Once again, you are nothing but a liar. You provide no proof.
This is why you are a white man with no pride. You lack respect for reality.
Because most of the videos that have reached the million marker have pretty girls in the thumbnail images. Like so many Asian men before them, these guys are exploiting Asian women.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#39 Feb 20, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Because most of the videos that have reached the million marker have pretty girls in the thumbnail images. Like so many Asian men before them, these guys are exploiting Asian women.
each of their videos have about 300K hits on it in the past month.

you make very little sense dood. i think thats why u went to a crappy school. you should have studied a little more and gone to a more known school... like Ohio State or something. ha ha
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#40 Feb 21, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
each of their videos have about 300K hits on it in the past month.
you make very little sense dood. i think thats why u went to a crappy school. you should have studied a little more and gone to a more known school... like Ohio State or something. ha ha
I just explained to you why they receive so many views. For your information, I was accepted into OSU, but declined at the last minute. Any college I'm attending right now is better than what you fluncked out of.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#41 Feb 21, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> I just explained to you why they receive so many views. For your information, I was accepted into OSU, but declined at the last minute. Any college I'm attending right now is better than what you fluncked out of.
well half of their viewers are women. so ur explanation goes to show how good of a school OSU is. Which is not very good it seems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 18 hr Amanda 63
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) Jun 23 Cloud 238
Asian Americans vs. Asians (Mar '12) Jun 22 fyi233 34
Asian self hate, white worship and inferiority ... (Feb '15) Jun 22 fyi233 114
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) Jun 17 DerekJ 217
Asian women are not respected by others (Apr '16) Jun 17 sss 22
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 6
More from around the web