First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#1 May 21, 2010
Some people have a problem with this and some don't care. Most of it is due to society making us think the man is supposed to be taller than the woman.

What do you think?

Here's part of a movie that touches on this subject:

&pl aynext_from=TL&videos=2tOh rBV9ayQ&feature=recentf

imitation of strength.

#2 May 21, 2010
These two don't care. They are cute.

&fe ature=related

Since: Jan 08

Jackson Heights, NY

#3 May 21, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
Some people have a problem with this and some don't care. Most of it is due to society making us think the man is supposed to be taller than the woman.
What do you think?
Here's part of a movie that touches on this subject:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oJjjs6KGbsIXX&playnext_fr om=TL&videos=2tOhrBV9ayQ &feature=recentf
I think there may be a problem with it, but it also depends on the height differential, a inch or two shouldn't matter.

This 6'5" girl likes Yao Ming, but the average height Chinese guy probably not gonna happen with her.

http://www.sports-wired.com/women/photo.asp...

imitation of strength.

#4 May 22, 2010
mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there may be a problem with it, but it also depends on the height differential, a inch or two shouldn't matter.
This 6'5" girl likes Yao Ming, but the average height Chinese guy probably not gonna happen with her.
http://www.sports-wired.com/women/photo.asp...
That is pretty tall. There is a woman at my church that is 6'3" or something like that. Her husband is 6' but looks short beside her because she also wears heels. They don't seem to care.

There's also an older couple in my church and she's a eight or nine inches taller than he is. He's only about 5'1 or 2" and she looks about 5'10".

It's no different than really tall men dating and marrying really short women. I see that quite a bit and it doesn't make any sense.

Since: Jan 08

Jackson Heights, NY

#5 May 22, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pretty tall. There is a woman at my church that is 6'3" or something like that. Her husband is 6' but looks short beside her because she also wears heels. They don't seem to care.
There's also an older couple in my church and she's a eight or nine inches taller than he is. He's only about 5'1 or 2" and she looks about 5'10".
It's no different than really tall men dating and marrying really short women. I see that quite a bit and it doesn't make any sense.
Did you hear this joke about the "bucket method" of contraception?

It was told by a comedian on how the method was used by one of his relatives.

The "bucket method" can only be deployed when the woman is substantially taller than the guy.

The two begin to have sex with the guy standing on a bucket, when the woman sees his eye balls rolling, then she kicks the bucket.

imitation of strength.

#6 May 22, 2010
mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear this joke about the "bucket method" of contraception?
It was told by a comedian on how the method was used by one of his relatives.
The "bucket method" can only be deployed when the woman is substantially taller than the guy.
The two begin to have sex with the guy standing on a bucket, when the woman sees his eye balls rolling, then she kicks the bucket.
lol I've never heard that one. That's funny.

Since: May 08

Tarzana, CA

#7 May 22, 2010
IM taller then my wife but One of my wife friends is taller then her Husband although not by a huge amount( She about 5'6 while he about 5'3) and they been married about 20 years and have 2 wonderful kids. A woman who prizes height over hard work or a kind heart or loyalty is going to be unhappy in the long run.
Size might have been important when men where required to hunt Mastodons or fight off Viking Raiders , but even back then brains where more important. I should know since I was there, but been a few years since I had to fight off the Vikings and forget when I went Mastodon hunting Last.:=)

imitation of strength.

#8 May 23, 2010
Grumpy Guy wrote:
IM taller then my wife but One of my wife friends is taller then her Husband although not by a huge amount( She about 5'6 while he about 5'3) and they been married about 20 years and have 2 wonderful kids. A woman who prizes height over hard work or a kind heart or loyalty is going to be unhappy in the long run.
Size might have been important when men where required to hunt Mastodons or fight off Viking Raiders , but even back then brains where more important. I should know since I was there, but been a few years since I had to fight off the Vikings and forget when I went Mastodon hunting Last.:=)
I think you are right. Our perception of men having to be taller is a carry over when men had to keep the other neanderthals from carrying off his woman. Now days brains are more important than brawn.

I'm 5'6" and depending on where you are it's either average or tall. Here where I live I'm considered tall.
Brian

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2010
The proposition to end height-induced loneliness

Monday, November 08, 2010
4:55 PM

O tall girls, why do you insist on taking the tall men? Why will you limit yourselves to only 3% of the eligible male population? You are so rare, and lesser-heighted women are much more common. They will accept the tall man and the tall man will except them rather than save himself for a tall woman. They will take something in guaranteed supply rather than something in scarce supply. Us short men cannot win anywhere. The short women reject us for being too short. They say "I don't want my kids to be short," or "You're too short." The average women reject us for being too short. They say they don't feel comfortable dating a man who is the same height as them. The tall women reject us. They claim that they want a tall man to make them feel feminine and protected. And so you have high standards and expectations for the few men you allow to date you. They find that you are not as amenable to them as the abundant lesser-heighted women. And so they discard you for one who will acquiesce to them more readily. You tall women do not realize yet that only very few men are as tall as you require them to be. For every 6'0" and above man, you can find at least 33 men below that height. Your dating pool is enlarged more than thirty-fold. You now have more than a thirty times greater chance of encountering Mister Right.

We short men are in a worse situation than you. Despite your variance from conventional beauty, you are of greater than average stature, and so you command respect with your mere presence. Us short men lack beauty and presence. And so we do the one thing that will get us the attention and respect we deserve. We go on the offensive. We will not be denied what is rightfully ours. Yet despite the victories we win because of our newfound ferocity, we lose our human touch and gentle graces. And so we are ostracized socially and maligned by the world. Nobody will be with us. Nobody will even consider us men. So the vicious cycle repeats itself to infinity. We short men and you tall women share a common bond. We are outcasts because of our statures. You make your lot worse through your obstinate insistence on a very scarce resource which you set yourselves as depend on. This resource does not need you. And so you condemn yourselves to futility. We make our lot worse in order to make a decent life and be seen as people. In the aftermath, we find ourselves surrounded by those who detest us now for what we have done rather than what we were. Thus we both are of troubled lots by nature and our own actions.

You tall women and we short men are made counterpart by the treatment we receive. It is in our mutual interests to join together. You cannot find mates by choice. We cannot find mates by rejection. You tall women and we short men are in similar numbers in terms of population. You have a vast untapped pool of potential life partners and we have a vast unquenchable drought of partners. Therefore, let us come together, tall women and short men. Others will not accept us, so it is logical and right that we join each other in bonds created by shared suffering and cemented by shared love. May you not be alone from want of suitable companions and may we not be alone from lack of willing companions! It is natural and proper for the outliers to merge together to equalize and create a superior moderated organism. We belong together, tall women and short men. Let this unfair and unnecessary alienation and suffering be ended!

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 8, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
Most of it is due to society making us think the man is supposed to be taller than the woman.
I am an East Asian male and I am most attracted to tiny women of slight build. A woman can still be small and rather tall if she's leggy, but what matters to me is her size rather than simply her height. "Society" has had nothing to do with my physical preference in this regard.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
Most of it is due to society making us think the man is supposed to be taller than the woman.

Oh , dear Pamela , just don't be hypocritical ,
did you choose husband shorter than yourself ?
did your mother choose male shorter than herself ?
your mother is 1.57m tall , you are better than that , it's the result of your mother's tall male choice
and again , you prefer asian man , but you didn't choose them to be your husband ,
according to your conversation , you aren't a shy and timid person , so society ........
when women and men grow older , their choices are limited , so their criteria has to be widened ,
it's not about taste , but rather about natural balance

Location hidden

#12 Dec 9, 2010
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an East Asian male and I am most attracted to tiny women of slight build. A woman can still be small and rather tall if she's leggy, but what matters to me is her size rather than simply her height. "Society" has had nothing to do with my physical preference in this regard.

Sir , at the end , your choice will surprise yourself

trust me

imitation of strength.

#13 Dec 9, 2010
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman takes care of her health, eats right and exercises they can keep their weight down. Most men prefer a thin woman.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 9, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman takes care of her health, eats right and exercises they can keep their weight down. Most men prefer a thin woman.

again wrong , most men regardless of races , prefer woman having good figure

Marilyn Monroe , Brigitte Bardot , Sophia Loren , Rita Hayworth are good example

Andrew Hepburn was like unhealthy plywood

Demi Moore and Halle Berry both enlarged their breasts

I know again you prefer Sandra Bullock , she has flat chest like man

white women are famous because of their sexy body

unfortunately you have Indian blood in you , so you have flat chest and flat butt

Location hidden

#15 Dec 9, 2010

This is Rita Hayworth :

http://pixdaus.com/pics/EbfKKDd1Ga3NWp35Ly.jp...

This is Andrew Hepburn :

http://www.enjoy-your-style.com/images/audrey...

Location hidden

#16 Dec 9, 2010

Ritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://blog.faboverfifty.com/wp-content/uploa...

Location hidden

#17 Dec 9, 2010
for her wrote:
<quoted text>

you don't have choice , in every society sexy women belong to rich men

plywood belong to poor men

Location hidden

#18 Dec 9, 2010

plump breasts means prosperity advancement

think about Renaissance , China's tang dynasty

plywood means oppress backward

think about Europe's dark age

Location hidden

#19 Dec 9, 2010
*---------

I am an expert in this field

Marilyn-Monroe:

http://thelovelab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009...

Andrey Hepburn:

http://obit-mag.com/media/image/annex-hepburn...

*---------

Since: May 08

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#20 Dec 9, 2010
My preference. I prefer a woman with a big heart over one with big breast. Mature people look on what is on the inside, not on physical traits.
As I have stated before, I think the most beautiful thing on any lady is long flowing hair but I married a woman who gets her hair cut as soon as it grows over her collar. But her personality more then makes up for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumming inside Pakistani girl right now!!!!!! 3 hr Sambo 13
When will Asians accept their NOT human? 4 hr Sambo 26
Are Asian men the most beta males alive? (Jul '13) 8 hr asian guys 29
Are East Asian men attracted to South Asian women? (Aug '09) 12 hr big - mouth 365
Agents target industry helping Chinese women ha... 15 hr DallasTex 13
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 18 hr DerekJ 2,189
'If girls look sexy, boys will rape.' Is this w... (Mar '13) Wed Vikram The Indian 23
More from around the web