Asian women love MEN!!!!
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Sarah

Arlington, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2012
I am an Asian women. I love men! I dont care if you are white,asian, black, mexican/latino or mixed. I dont care about your race and that shouldnt even be an issue. Religion would be an issue for me.

yeah yeah Asian women love white men. blah blah. I understand the reason why Asian women love white men and they do have it going on. Not all. But It is embarrassing for me to see Asian women ONLY go to White men instead of other races of men. It makes aSIAN WOMEN and me look bad! Stop! But the reason they go after white men is because of the media and her social environment. I guarantee you if she lived in the environment where there is alot of asian men and not alot of white men. she wouldnt pay attention to the white guy thats next to her.

What about ya'll experiences with asian women?

George

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2012
I'm a white guy and everytime I go to Asia, I have no problem getting women. In fact, I get more women in Asia than I do in my own country.
George

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Unlike Asian cultures, we control our women through religion. Christianity is a tool we use to keep our women in check and prevent them from getting into interracial relationships.

They're numerous verses and quotes in the bible that specifically talk about this.

For ie.

2 Corinthians 6:14: "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers." That last word, "unbelievers" is of key importance. A Christian should not marry a non-Christian--no matter how kind and good they are.

Genesis 28:1: "And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan."

Leviticus 19:19: "Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind ..."

Deuteronomy 7:2-3: "And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

Deuteronomy 22:9: "Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled."

Jeremiah 13:23: "Can an Ethiopian change the color of his skin? Can a leopard take away its spots? Neither can you start doing good, for you have always done evil."
George

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2012
This is the primary reason why we white guys have a sexual advantage over Asian women but the same can't be said with Asian men with white women.

Simply stated, we control our women better than Asian men.
Sarah

Arlington, TX

#5 Jul 18, 2012
George wrote:
This is the primary reason why we white guys have a sexual advantage over Asian women but the same can't be said with Asian men with white women.
Sexual advantage?? Are you serious???

Please get away from me.
Grouch

London, UK

#6 Jul 19, 2012
George wrote:
Asian women are an easy lay for us white men. They're our beyotches!!!
jest3rlux

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Sarah wrote:
But the reason they go after white men is because of the media and her social environment.
we heard all that before, it's no longer a secret.
jest3rlux

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Aug 9, 2012
George wrote:
I'm a white guy and everytime I go to Asia, I have no problem getting women. In fact, I get more women in Asia than I do in my own country.
to them you are seen as exotic.
from your perspective they're seen as exotic too due to the stereotype of asian women.

to white men they're just great for sex, that's it, but it never develops into anything more than that.
the only white men married to asian women are usually older men and the asian women are usually pretty unattractive, at least that's the case here in australia.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#9 Aug 9, 2012
To be honest, I don't entirely understand the premise of this thread. Asians are cool with me although I have never had an Asian girlfriend & I don't seek them out.

It may sound harsh, but I think most people who exclusively seek out IR do it primarily out of insecurity. The allegedly-White guys on this thread certainly do not represent "mainstream" White society.

Both Asian males & females are held in fairly high regard in our societies. In a number of crucial ways, we consider Asian cultures to be one of the most "unscathed" examples of enlightened human society. Both ancient & modern.

We don't say that about the Blacks btw. As "token" as it may sound, Asians are practically considered "honorary Whites" in most modern Western societies.
jest3rlux

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
Asians are cool with me although I have never had an Asian girlfriend & I don't seek them out.
good to hear.
that's validation for me that Aussie men are not obsessed with asian women or go out of their way to date one.
Aussie Bob wrote:
It may sound harsh, but I think most people who exclusively seek out IR do it primarily out of insecurity.

I agree 100%
flipside13

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Aug 9, 2012
George wrote:
Yeah. Same would be true for an Asian American going back to his own coutry.. So does this mean you have no game?
flipside13

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Aug 9, 2012
George wrote:
That's a myth for old-timers buddy. The world is changing, and Asian men here in the U.S are becoming the dominant ones. Asian men get the hot Asian women in California, and non-Asian men get left overs or the rejects.
Anonymous

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Aug 9, 2012
jest3rlux wrote:
<quoted text>
probably the ugly ones buddy. you wouldn't have a chance in LA
Anonymous

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#14 Aug 9, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian women are an easy lay for us white men. They're our beyotches!!!
probably the ugly ones buddy. you wouldn't have a chance in LA
Jeremy

Duluth, GA

#15 Aug 9, 2012
George wrote:
Lol, are you kidding? You think white women aren't into asian guys because of the bible and that you control them? They aren't into asian guys because most aren't attracted to them. Has nothing to do with the bible.

White women are seen as independent and uncontrollable. That's why so many white men want to get with asian women. They buy into the stereotype that they're submissive.
Sarah

Arlington, TX

#16 Aug 9, 2012
jest3rlux wrote:
<quoted text>
well people seem to be dumb and its the truth.
Clueless

Sydney, Australia

#17 Aug 9, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
well people seem to be dumb and its the truth.
maybe they're dumb on purpose. after all they could input some words into the search query. me thinks people want reactions.
HALLU

Beijing, China

#18 Aug 11, 2012
Oh, please shut up! You cannot represent asian women.
jest3rlux

Kew East, Australia

#19 Aug 12, 2012
Sarah wrote:
But the reason they go after white men is because of the media and her social environment.
Other reasons:

*racist global Mass Media propaganda (hollywood) promoting white men as the trophy husband and glamourizing white beauty.
asian women are brainwashed and buy into this delusion.
this esp. true for many korean women who are starting to
value western looks more and eagerly seek out european men.

*She's from a poor country or wants to get out of an arranged marriage in her country. She's under the delusion that getting a foreign white husband she'll have greater happiness and a better future for herself.
the asian woman in this case is usually unattractive and in her country the asian men don't want her because she's lower (social) class and they prefer a fair looking woman.

*Most asians worship and lust over being fair and white, it's highly regarded as a symbol of wealth and status by many asian cultures esp. east asians.
Andy

Maroochydore, Australia

#20 Aug 12, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
To be honest, I don't entirely understand the premise of this thread. Asians are cool with me although I have never had an Asian girlfriend & I don't seek them out.
It may sound harsh, but I think most people who exclusively seek out IR do it primarily out of insecurity. The allegedly-White guys on this thread certainly do not represent "mainstream" White society.
Both Asian males & females are held in fairly high regard in our societies. In a number of crucial ways, we consider Asian cultures to be one of the most "unscathed" examples of enlightened human society. Both ancient & modern.
We don't say that about the Blacks btw. As "token" as it may sound, Asians are practically considered "honorary Whites" in most modern Western societies.
I'm an Aussie guy as well. I prefer white girls but I have no problem with Asian people and I'm friends with a few Asian guys who are all awesome. It annoys me when we are out and certain Asian girls pay more attention to me than them and actually comment to me on how they love white guys. I am never sought out purely for my skin colour by white girls and it's easier to tell that they genuinely like me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Asians relevant at all, in any meaningful way? 18 hr cita 7
News Why Social-Justice Warriors Think It's Okay to ... 18 hr Fckwhitepeople 1
3 in 5 White Women fantasize about Asian Men (Aug '13) 19 hr Hallyu 58
News 'Are you prepared to have kids who aren't white?' Fri slumdog indians 10
My son is 20 yrs old & looking for a good looki... Fri ayumipiedotcom 3
News Trump is against anyone who does not fit his id... Feb 16 MillikanMilks 12
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) Feb 16 Ainu 4,667
More from around the web